Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Tommy K - Break the Night

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,220  ·  Replies: 36 
> Domestic has nothing against the Import., Thier will never be a....
Neo Vash
  Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:12 PM

Unregistered

Thier will always be a import that will be able to beat a domestic piece of shit. You can keep your gay ass little comaros and Mustang GT's. But when it comes to really racing like Rally Racing, the only domestics you see are ones that were clearly look alikes of an import. like the ford focus. Oh and that fag who is going around bad mouthing Honda's(<--the correct way to spell it you little shit) And not once have i seen any comaro or Mustang GT racing down a mountain road. Those heavy peice of shits whould go right off into the valley if they tried going over a 100mph and then apexing a corner. that is all i have to say.
GoFastLookSlow
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:19 PM

♪ don't say lazy ♪

Group: Members
Member No.: 86

Mustangs arent all that heavey, at 3300lbs, and they have more than enough handling capabilities than most piece of shit FWD cars. RWD is ALWAYS superior than FWD. Why do you think that the main character drives a RWD car? And a Focus being a ripoff import? Who cares, its the #1 selling car in the WORLD. BTW, its spelled CAMARO.
tofu boy
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:22 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 55

Ur love for import is understood but there are good domestics like the Vett Z06.

Anyway, i dont think any car can apex a corner at 100mph, (well i guess that depends on what angle the corner is)
All show
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:25 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 87

Spell the name right bitch.
Boy heres a 9Sec Ls1 Fbody, just plain shit huh?
http://www.thefbodyshop.com/multimedia/mov...e_rapid_951.wmv

Ever hear of the Z06, great handeling and 12 seconds stock, and not to mention the Viper, which also Just sucks rolleyes.gif
Neo Vash
  Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:26 PM

Unregistered

RWD is good. And the reason why i think they chose RWD for the main character is because RWD is use for apexing or drifiting alot more than they use FWD cars.

And another topic i like to bring up. Most of you think that because we on a import all we want is "All Show and No Go", and all we do is put body modifications on are cars and all that other crap. Well not everyone thinks like that. I whould never put a body kit on my car. And all i want for my car is engine modifications and performance modifications. And for all those newer cars, you can keep them. I much rather have a obd1 engine that a restriced obd2 engine any day.

oh and sorry for spelling Camaro wrong, I have nothing against Domestics, except that i dont like them. it just that it really pisses me off when people come in here and start pad mouthing them when they dont know crap about the full potential of the import. When most domestics are at thier full potential and still dont compare to what the import can do.
Neo Vash[quote]
  Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:28 PM

Unregistered

I much rather have a obd1 engine than a restriced obd2 engine any day.
sorry spelling error
Neo Vash
  Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:30 PM

Unregistered

I'am not saying that all domestics are bad. I have respec for some domestics but it just irratates me when you have people talking bad about imports. I just feel that i have to defend the cars that i like most.
All show
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:30 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (Neo Vash @ Nov 18 2002, 07:26 PM)
And another topic i like to bring up. Most of you think that because we on a import all we want is "All Show and No Go", and all we do is put body modifications on are cars and all that other crap. Well not everyone thinks like that. I whould never put a body kit on my car. And all i want for my car is engine modifications and performance modifications. And for all those newer cars, you can keep them. I much rather have a obd1 engine that a restriced obd2 engine any day.

Congratulations, you've just got *some* respect, now tell me, was that Fbody in the Vid I posted Gay?
Inabj2
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:31 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Neo Vash @ Nov 18 2002, 07:26 PM)
RWD is good. And the reason why i think they chose RWD for the main character is because RWD is use for apexing or drifiting alot more than they use FWD cars.

oh and sorry for spelling Camaro wrong, I have nothing against Domestics, except that i dont like them. it just that it really pisses me off when people come in here and start pad mouthing them when they dont know crap about the full potential of the import. When most domestics are at thier full potential and still dont compare to what the import can do.

Only import cars taht can compare to a domestic when FULLY TUNED is a SUpra and Skyline, the rest lag behind.
GoFastLookSlow
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:34 PM

♪ don't say lazy ♪

Member No.: 86

Whoa about not respecting imports, that is totally not true. If a car deserves respect, i give that car respect, regardless of where it came from. The Supra, Skyline, Silvia, Lancer Evo, WRX STi, and a whole bunch more all get my respect. I also love all domestics pre 72. Sure, their handling isnt the greatest, but very little can match their speed. Hell, i will even like a civic if it is done tastefully and it is fast. In a perfect world, we would all get along, but alas, that will probably never happen. My personal motto when it comes to cars is "Look at the car, not at the name."
Neo Vash
  Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:34 PM

Unregistered

I dont think that is true at all. What about the new NSX with 400hp stock. that just cancelled out quite a few domestics. Fully hooked up and it may very well beat a supra. If it did i whould not be suprised even a little.
Neo Vash
  Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:37 PM

Unregistered

I think we can get along. Most of my friends are domestic lovers (iam almost the outcast thier ) but they still listien to what i have to say and they respect all the cars that i respect. And when you go to domestics pre '80, I have respect for almost all of them. I have even grown to like the Impala '96 because of my friends. so i do think that we can all get along
tofu boy
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 07:59 PM

IDW Senior Member

speaking of Impalas, isnt there a special model called the Impala SS?, it was used as a cop car for a while but i heard it is the fastest automatic on earth and it does 11s.
tofu boy
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 08:16 PM

IDW Senior Member

Every one must agree to this, both domestics and imports have its strengths and weaknesses. There will never be a top dog in the racing world. American Muscel has always dominated drag and Imports have always been more track prone. The imports where never ment for straight line racing becase it was built for europe and japan with narrow roads so they have better handling ablities. The domestics on the other hand, has always had a long history or impressive drag but not too spectaclor in the tracks.
Also, please stop slapping down 1/4 mile times, they really dont mean shit. A top fuel dragster can run 3s, the seconds of a car dont matter, is how well the car runs OVER ALL.
Please get along guys cool.gif

-tofu
DarkKnight47
Posted: Nov 18 2002, 08:37 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 74

my friend's cousin has an impala SS [the one with the big SS on the side] smile.gif
Storm
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 12:24 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 97

I agree with tofu boy in that they both are good in there own ways. Does it really matter what you drive as long as you enjoy it. smile.gif
All show
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 12:38 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (tofu boy @ Nov 18 2002, 07:59 PM)
speaking of Impalas, isnt there a special model called the Impala SS?, it was used as a cop car for a while but i heard it is the fastest automatic on earth and it does 11s.

yes, made from 94-96, Features a LT1 V8, they arent cop cars though, the did make a Caprice with the Lt1 specifcly for cops and its named 9C1, I'm getting one in a while
Neo Vash
  Posted: Nov 19 2002, 01:17 PM

Unregistered

Yes yes. Thats the impala my friend is going to have. It has the corvette engine in it. Not that it really matters. But its a nice car. and it does go 11's on the track which i must admit is very good for such a heavy car.
tofu boy
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 05:25 PM

IDW Senior Member

yea, 11secs stock automatic, thats pretty damn amazing
All show
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 05:32 PM

IDW Member

Umm are you talking 1/8? Theres no way a stock impala could do 11s in the 1/4. they are 15 sec cars stock...
]{aya
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 05:38 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 47

QUOTE (tofu boy @ Nov 19 2002, 05:25 PM)
yea, 11secs stock automatic, thats pretty damn amazing

stock ? ...i dont think so ...and even modded, this is a family car not a racer
All show
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 05:40 PM

IDW Member

Oh no, there is a SS running around somewhere that dynos around 750 hp and does 11s in the 1/4, I saw a dyno and a run of it, he let off around 3/4 track so that he wouldn't be in trouble for running 11s with out a roll cage
tofu boy
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 05:48 PM

IDW Senior Member

well i am not sure about 11s, is just what i've heard, but that car is definetly under 14
Neo Vash
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 05:52 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 98

I am positive about 11s but the car is not stock. It is modified for that.
All show
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 06:11 PM

IDW Member

Maybe with one helluva driver can pull mid 14s, but with the average joe, its 15s stock, and your friend must have one long mod list cause those cars are heavy

2 Pages  1 2