Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Chilu - Don't Need You

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

44 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 203,129  ·  Replies: 1,081 
> Project.D AE86, Takumi Trueno
Ayako Watanabe
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 04:44 PM

Living In A Amish Paradise

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,415

^No.
Steve
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 04:59 PM

IDW Saiyan

Member No.: 1,205

QUOTE (Neo Lorrnoke @ Today at 7:33 PM)

wash rince and repeat till they end up in an actual war and get a bullet in their head.

Hey. That was un-called for. Instead of atleast thanking him for helping our country, you post around say "till they end up in an actual war and get a bullet in their head".
Neo Lorrnoke
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 05:04 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,700

[off topic]I'd rather not thank someone who follows the commands and orders of that War-Monger who sits in the oval office, rather than thinking for themselves [/off topic]

Heads up to admins/moderators - many apologies if this turns into a flame-fest (i know my warn level is a 67%). I just dont like this floatingpoint guy's attitude.
sideways
Posted: Oct 18 2005, 05:40 PM

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Member No.: 1,355

Lets try and calm it down, if uve got a problem ith a member take it to the PMs
ragingSPAM
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 10:57 AM

i just burnt my tounge

Member No.: 2,966

wow u really turned that thing around...get some yellow tinting spray from a ricer shop and paint the fogs....nice job takumitrueno....very nice...two things u need to add tho the trueno mudflaps and the trueno on the sidemoldings which is on the very back section
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
QstiX
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 11:38 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,426

No one noticed... it's (well... obviously) NOT the correct engine. No group A modification, and a higher rev meter isnt going to change that... also the real meter is the TRD STACKSTACKSTACK thingy.
But she looked 18 of..
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 12:24 PM

I put the F U in FUN

Member No.: 1,546

QUOTE (Neo Lorrnoke @ Yesterday at 6:33 PM)
Listen, Mr. I HATE INITIAL D AND KIDS WHO CALL THEIR USDM JAPANESE VEHICLES THE NAMES THAT THEIR JDM ALTER-EGOS ARE CALLED, you need to take a good look what you are doing.

1. You are posting on an INITIAL D board.

2. That's it. c'mon do i have to point out how wrong it is for you to wander in here hating on these kids who merely express their fandom for Initial D by slapping on stickers and doodads from the anime onto their own vehicles? Listen - KIDS. Not full grown adults who joined the military, get their ass shipped overseas, go out to get drunk, take apart engines, get drunk, sleep, get relocated to another country, wash rince and repeat till they end up in an actual war and get a bullet in their head.

So relax there. whistling.gif Does it hurt you when someone calls a Corolla a Trueno? If it does, i think you should see a doctor about that. I'm sure that isnt normal.

Also, so what if on the insurance papers it reads "Corolla"? So what if his car isnt a genuine RHD Toyota Trueno? It's Mr. Trueno's car - he deals with it. It's none of your business.

Alright, im done.

Takumi (Mr. Trueno) Trueno, once again, i commend you on your great work on the car. Dont let these lowlives get you down. Same goes to anyone else who puts effort into their cars to get them the way they like them - and hey, call your car whatever you want - fine by me. *insert licking of TT's anal hairs*

I think its hillarous that flohtingpoint is getting all the attenion when all he was basicly pointing out, and I'll quote him I was telling him to chill with the name stuff because its a waste of time. which was replying to AP1freakaslide, whome you dont even mention.
No one is insulting TT's car, or his reasons for buying it. And for everycomment that was made about "its a corolla" you guys have two long winded paragraphs whining about it.
The majority of the people on these boards are quite young but I would say most of the people that are posting in Auto disc. are over 16. The first person to even make the comment that everyone is getting pissy over is what 15, 16? So obviously that age groupe can recognise that putting badges on a car doesnt change what it is. (his civic type-r comparison is quite accurate to an extent). heh, I have seen this same discussion on club4ag and its funny as hell seeing how defencive some people get when you call their car a corolla. Again, I dont believe his comment had anything to do with TT's directly but rather what people are calling it.
I for one dont really care in this case, his car is honstely supost to be a spiting image of the car featured in Initial D and it does so fairly well. I dont believe he is trying to pass it off as a real true to life "trueno apex-gt whatevertheycallit" but rather using it as simply a nickname.

QUOTE (Neo Lorrnoke)
[off topic]I'd rather not thank someone who follows the commands and orders of that War-Monger who sits in the oval office, rather than thinking for themselves [/off topic]"

Wow... that has to be one of the most retarded things I have seen posted here. And that is coming from someone who isnt a Bush supporter to say the least. *edit* I had a long winded post but since I doubt anyone will read it in its entirety and not mistaken the actual point of it I'm not even going to bother.

bah, sidewaysgts if you may, just up my warning and delete all of these unnecessary posts in this thread.
Alex
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 02:13 PM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

Steve- remember supertercel and his uber idiotic buddy? Yeah, this'll just turn into that again. Which may be fun. We need to make a chat and invite everyone who wants to take part in the debate sometime.

Alex(2), I'll admit, I like this. It's uber hot. Nice steering wheel also. A little lame with the sticker, but cool none-the-less.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Steve
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 06:18 PM

IDW Saiyan

QUOTE (eightsixdrifter9 @ Today at 5:13 PM)
Steve- remember supertercel and his uber idiotic buddy? Yeah, this'll just turn into that again. Which may be fun. We need to make a chat and invite everyone who wants to take part in the debate sometime.

Haha! Good Times! Super Tercel!
Neo Lorrnoke
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 07:01 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,700

QUOTE (But she looked 18 officer @ Today at 3:24 PM)

Wow... that has to be one of the most retarded things I have seen posted here. And that is coming from someone who isnt a Bush supporter to say the least. *edit* I had a long winded post but since I doubt anyone will read it in its entirety and not mistaken the actual point of it I'm not even going to bother.

retarded?

I'd love to get started slugging it out with you. But then I'd be risking a banning. wink2.gif

Consider yourself lucky. grin2.gif
Maverick
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 07:40 PM

The Quick and The Pointless

Member No.: 2,470

QUOTE (Neo Lorrnoke @ Today at 10:01 PM)

retarded?

I'd love to get started slugging it out with you. But then I'd be risking a banning. wink2.gif

please please, slug it out please.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 09:26 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (QstiX @ Yesterday at 3:38 PM)
No one noticed... it's (well... obviously) NOT the correct engine. No group A modification, and a higher rev meter isnt going to change that... also the real meter is the TRD STACKSTACKSTACK thingy.

No, we all know. We all also know that Alex doesn't have the funds to get such an engine into his car at the present time. And we know that his current engine doesn't go up to 11000 RPM, which is why we can forgive his mismatch of an RPM gauge.

I mean, come on... bottom line, his car is beautiful.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Dave Rodgers
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 09:35 PM

Man who stand on toilet high on pot.

Member No.: 10,501

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today at 9:26 PM)

I agree.

And Neo Lorrnoke is my homie now. cool.gif
QstiX
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 11:53 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 5,426

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today at 9:26 PM)
No, we all know. We all also know that Alex doesn't have the funds to get such an engine into his car at the present time. And we know that his current engine doesn't go up to 11000 RPM, which is why we can forgive his mismatch of an RPM gauge.

EY the car truly is the tits! It would be a dream for me... I was just pointing out the things that miss to make it a complete replica.
But she looked 18 of..
Posted: Oct 19 2005, 11:55 PM

I put the F U in FUN

Member No.: 1,546

QUOTE (Neo Lorrnoke @ Yesterday at 9:01 PM)

retarded?

If your so worried about getting banned then I would suggest not posting such comments(i would even advise deleting it as well)
Sainz
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 04:02 AM

The 4WD Ace

Member No.: 5,790

I suggest two things for eveyone here.

A1, instead of worrying about what other people are modding, driving, racing or replecating... why not concentrate on what you're doing, instead of being a little whinny B*tch.

B2, grow up.

mrs86
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 05:50 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 5,636

awsome car takumi grin2.gif

This post has been edited by mrs86 on Oct 20 2005, 05:51 AM
AETRAN86
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 08:11 AM

Mr.TRAN

Member No.: 2,980

I like the car its a good replica. I think it's bteer than some kid running around with chrome trim around everything and underbody lights saying "look at my trueno hachi-roku" Who cares if they call it trueno corolla etc.. people who actually tune these cars obviously know they couldn't be a trueno so all you can do is shake your head and go on with life becasue we all know this isn't the last time this is going to happen. Besides isn't it more fun when people look at you wierd when you say "I drive a corolla"
Uchiha Itachi
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 08:18 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 3,683

QUOTE (Sainz @ Today at 4:02 AM)
I suggest two things for eveyone here.

A1, instead of worrying about what other people are modding, driving, racing or replecating... why not concentrate on what you're doing, instead of being a little whinny B*tch.

B2, grow up.

nice one.. and wise words, so follow them and enjoy the view of a nice replica..

and btw, how many exact replicas is there of the well know initial d car...
(probably none, so stop bithcing, its a friggin artwork that car)
Rudy
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 12:57 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)

This post has been edited by Midnight Dorifuta on Oct 20 2005, 12:59 PM
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Oct 20 2005, 01:31 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

I cant see why people would critic my car when most dont have enough money to own a car or know what it takes to get my car to the way it is now.
silver*girl
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 01:56 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 13,828

QUOTE (Takumi Trueno @ Today at 1:31 PM)
I cant see why people would critic my car when most dont have enough money to own a car or know what it takes to get my car to the way it is now.

takumi trueno... YOUR CAR IS THE BOMB! (hahah in the complimentary sense of things! wink2.gif)

i can't believe all these people are all like "its not perfect"....

mannnnn TT WOULD HAVE NO LIFE IF HE WAS OBSESSING OVER EVERY LITTLE IMPERFECTION in replicating Tak (Takumi)'s car. u people are crazy lol. tongue.gif

i mean sure it'd be absolutely awesome if his car was picture perfect replication of Tak (Takumi)'s but cummon be realistic here!

quite frankly... i am rather envious of your ride TT! i can almost gaurantee the majority of us are like damn you takumi trueno! wink2.gif

This post has been edited by silver*girl on Oct 20 2005, 01:58 PM
Rudy
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 02:07 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Steve
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 02:12 PM

IDW Saiyan

QUOTE (Takumi Trueno @ Today at 4:31 PM)

Excuse you. I do own a car and it's a Corolla, not a Trueno. And I'm not criticizing your car. I'm just stating the obvious.

Edit- Whatever. I'm gonna drop the subject...

This post has been edited by AP1FrEaKsLiDe on Oct 20 2005, 02:13 PM
Takumi Trueno
  Posted: Oct 20 2005, 02:39 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

Why start something up again to say that you are going to drop it?
Think before you post.

So how long have you had your license? laugh.gif You just turned 15.
So you have a car, can you drive it legally?

Dont bother replying. As I have said before this is not a post to judge my car its to show itto those who wanted to see it. If you havea problem follow the rules and dont post.

Now back on topic. Thank you Silver*Girl for the compliment.

44 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »