Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Lan Evo Gundan I

Views: 2,732  ·  Replies: 2 
> Insert Quote feature
Alex
  Posted: Feb 2 2011, 10:51 PM

OG Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 111

I've recently joined the forum over at Plan-It-X Records and noticed a neat feature I could see useful here. I know a lot of people here regularly make multiple quotes in their posts and I'm sure they've got the process down pat, but this would make it just that much easier. The PIX board uses a Simple Machines Forum base and they have the ability to add additional quotes to their post with a button next to each post in the thread recap below the New Post form, like so...
user posted image

This wouldn't be much good while using Quick Reply (though I have seen check box multi-quote features on other boards, I don't think it's that important), it seems like something fairly quick & easy to implement and I think people will like having it available.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Perry
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 10:54 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Thanks for the input, Alex-bochan. I am always up for some new modifications. I'll definitely keep this in mind when I explore that next time. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Spaz
Posted: Feb 3 2011, 10:31 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Or even something like a multi-quote where you can select multiple posts to quote before clicking the reply button.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums