Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Burning Desire (New Generation Remix)

Important Rules
Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,573  ·  Replies: 2 
> What is typical turnaround for Jackadeal?
TheFrozenMuffin
  Posted: Sep 12 2010, 09:27 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,172

I ordered 4th stage and battle stage from jackadeal because I saw how much the site donated to this site,... and now 12 days later they have still not shipped the merchandise. Jackadeal is located just a town and half over from me, and the shop is never on the IM.

I was just wondering what is the turnaround for this site? I'm kinda regretting not buying from amazon now...

Muffin.
Alex
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 10:54 AM

OG Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 111

QUOTE (TheFrozenMuffin @ Yesterday, 1:27 AM)
I ordered 4th stage and battle stage from jackadeal because I saw how much the site donated to this site,... and now 12 days later they have still not shipped the merchandise. Jackadeal is located just a town and half over from me, and the shop is never on the IM.

I was just wondering what is the turnaround for this site? I'm kinda regretting not buying from amazon now...

Muffin.

That's really unusual. I haven't ordered from them since 4th stage came out but I don't remember any delay in my order. It might be worth finding an email which would be more reliable than his AIM. Sucks your first experience is less than stellar.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
TheFrozenMuffin
  Posted: Sep 14 2010, 09:00 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,172

14 days now. I have tried emailing the info AT jackadeal.com and question AT jackadeal.com but no responses. Just seems unusual to me. But I know it's a trusted site on this forum so I'm not too concerned.