Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Glory Days

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,680  ·  Replies: 3 
> Type R Kids, http://type-rkids.webs.com/
Type R Kids
  Posted: Sep 10 2010, 09:16 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,277

Hey whats up, we are the Type R Kids and we race in Ontario CA at Gameworks. We just started our team about two weeks ago. We are willing to race anyone just hit us up, you can email me at Charly2313@hotmail.com or however you can reach us. Our only rule is that whomever we race, they pick the course and conditions. We race Hillclimb or Downhill, doesnt matter. We arnt beginners so dont think little of us. Lets just have a good time.

So far our team is made of Two: Elias(Integra Type R) Charly(Civic Type R)

This post has been edited by Type R Kids on Sep 10 2010, 03:51 PM
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 11 2010, 08:19 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Sorry; I had to stifle a giggle.
"Type R Kids" gives me the impression of ricer teenagers who think their FF hondas are drift machines.

For the record; the FD is also a Type R. You may want to consider adding that to your roster. By your team setup, you guys seem Happo based.
Type R Kids
  Posted: Sep 11 2010, 08:42 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,277

Haha im not stupid, we are allowing a certain cars so we dont bore the hell out of everyone. We are gonna have drivers using the FD, civic SiR, IMPREZA WRX type R STi Version V, the R32 and R34. We know we cant drift the Civic or Integra so we arnt gonna try it.
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 05:05 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

The GTR's aren't Type R's if I recall correctly. The R34 is a V-Spec NuR or something, but there's no distinct "Type R on it.