Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - singin' 4U

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,884  ·  Replies: 42 
> Team Drift Away (TDA), Team Drift Away (TDA) Profile
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 17 2008, 07:06 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,504

Team Drift Away was created but it was never official, until now. The current members are Vtec (Leader), <3Tif (Co-Leader), B.Bird (Racer), Ace (Racer). We play at Chinatown Fair (CF) in Chinatown, New York. Our goal is to become number 1 in the international region. But we need to first to become the best in our region (USA East). We are continuing to recruit new members. We will first start off from cities, to states, to countries, and then to global. I'll also post down the bios for our current members. If you are interested in joining our team, please reply back my post or you can email me at: Teamdriftaway@gmail.com
Note: This is a Initial D Version 4 Team

Member Bios:

Alias: Razor
Position: Leader
Maps: Akina (Downhill & Uphill), Irohazaka (Downhill & Reverse), Tsukuba (Outbound)
Main Car: Honda Civic Type R (EK9)
Favorites: Toyota MR2 G-Limited (SW20), Nissan Skyline GTR (BNR32) and
Toyota Trueno Apex (AE86)

Alias: <3Tif
Position: Co-Leader
Maps: Akagi (Uphill & Downhill), Irohazaka (Downhill), Tsukuba (Inbound)
Main Car: Nissan Skyline GTR (BNR34)
Favorites: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV (CN9A), Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Alias: Black Bird (B.Bird)
Position: Racer
Maps: Lake Akina (Clockwise & Counter Clockwise), Myogi (Clockwise & Counter Clockwise), Happoghara (Outbound)
Main Car: Subaru WRX Impreza Type R (GC8)
Favorites: Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC3S), Toyota MR2 G-Limitied (SW20)

Alias: Ace
Position: Racer
Maps: Akina (Downhill), Irohazaka (Downhill)
Main Car: Mazda Efini RX-7 (FD3S)

This post has been edited by EVER 4 EVO on Nov 2 2009, 10:04 PM
icedagger
Posted: May 17 2008, 07:12 AM

Slowpoke...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,773

Good luck with the team. Nice to see that there are still V3 players out there. smile.gif
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 17 2008, 07:31 AM

IDW Member

thnx man lol good luck to u too turned.gif
xXNICKXx
Posted: May 17 2008, 08:21 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 26,091

good luck with the team ^^ on behalf of team fusion
dk369
Posted: May 17 2008, 07:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 28,627

u guys are so late with the times. dont u guys know its all about v4 now? but then again most ppl dont know about v4 all they have is v3 and its sad that places dont have v4 yet
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 18 2008, 06:28 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (dk369 @ Yesterday at 7:23 PM)
u guys are so late with the times. dont u guys know its all about v4 now?  but then again most ppl dont know about v4 all they have is v3 and its sad that places dont have v4 yet

well its also so sad that u play ver4 and no one wants to play with u cuz of ur videos. and chinatown, ny has ver4 is jus tat u cant ppl to join ur team so dun say were late cuz ppl in "your" area could crush u, they jus dun wanna show up to c u lose to them even if u beat Tak (Takumi) aht tsukuba.

This post has been edited by EVER 4 EVO on May 18 2008, 06:38 PM
dk369
Posted: May 19 2008, 05:31 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (EVER 4 EVO @ Yesterday at 6:28 PM)
well its also so sad that u play ver4 and no one wants to play with u cuz of ur videos. and chinatown, ny has ver4 is jus tat u cant ppl to join ur team so dun say were late cuz ppl in "your" area could crush u, they jus dun wanna show up to c u lose to them even if u beat Tak (Takumi) (Takumi) aht tsukuba.

well.... most of the people i know really dont want to join a racing team. and they are quite content about racing alone. and most of my videos that i have put up are my replays. and no i dont expect people to race me and i dont get crushed and even if they did show up they would more likely to get crushed by someone else cuz i show up at my mall during the day. not during the weekends cuz i work during the weekends. and even if nobody plays against me cuz of my videos thats fine. i really dont care. im just trying to get people to know that there are some really good people where i live. thats it. and u have to see ALL of the initial d videos including the ones that dont have my name on it. DUH!
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 19 2008, 04:22 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 5:31 AM)
well.... most of the people i know really dont want to join a racing team. and they are quite content about racing alone. and most of my videos that i have put up are my replays. and no i dont expect people to race me and i dont get crushed and even if they did show up they would more likely to get crushed by someone else cuz i show up at my mall during the day. not during the weekends cuz i work during the weekends. and even if nobody plays against me cuz of my videos thats fine. i really dont care. im just trying to get people to know that there are some really good people where i live. thats it. and u have to see ALL of the initial d videos including the ones that dont have my name on it. DUH!

ehh nah its ok, it'll gimme the same impression.
dk369
Posted: May 20 2008, 11:32 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (EVER 4 EVO @ Yesterday at 4:22 PM)
ehh nah its ok, it'll gimme the same impression.

ur just scared. u know that deep down if you played here in san antonio you would get smashed really really bad
icedagger
Posted: May 20 2008, 11:56 AM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 3:32 AM)
ur just scared. u know that deep down if you played here in san antonio you would get smashed really really bad

Chill. You might want to show their team thread a bit of respect. smile.gif Enough with the trash talk. This isn't the place to be picking a fight.

And let me give you some advice. If you want to post videos up, get a video of the actual run. Replays don't really show anything important.

@EVO:
Hey, do your teammates have accounts on the forums as well? smile.gif

This post has been edited by icedagger on May 20 2008, 11:56 AM
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 20 2008, 01:27 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (icedagger @ Today at 11:56 AM)
Chill. You might want to show their team thread a bit of respect. smile.gif Enough with the trash talk. This isn't the place to be picking a fight.

And let me give you some advice. If you want to post videos up, get a video of the actual run. Replays don't really show anything important.

@EVO:

ehh not yet soon i hope, thnx for helping cuz he's lik starting shyt. turned.gif

This post has been edited by EVER 4 EVO on May 20 2008, 01:27 PM
dk369
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (icedagger @ Today at 11:56 AM)

@EVO:

ok.... ill chill but whats funny is that when i race i have no camera man to film me. but i did find a video on myspace that contains me on akina and i bet there are a bunch of videos that have been downloaded with out concent
West#5
  Posted: May 22 2008, 07:53 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 29,616

Hey im interested in team so what you say?
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 24 2008, 10:02 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (West#5 @ May 22 2008, 07:53 PM)
Hey im interested in team so what you say?

yea sure but, whts ur favorite map and list down all the cars u currently owned. And also if u happen to play at chinatown. plz reply
West#5
  Posted: May 25 2008, 05:01 AM

Shmuck

Favorite map: Akagi/Tsuchisaka

Car's:BNR32/S15/FD3S Spirit-R

Yea i do play in Chinatown usually go down on Sat & Sundays
I have friend that said he's interested to in joining if thats no problem?
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 26 2008, 12:07 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (West#5 @ Yesterday at 5:01 AM)
Favorite map: Akagi/Tsuchisaka

Car's:BNR32/S15/FD3S Spirit-R

Yea i do play in Chinatown usually go down on Sat & Sundays
I have friend that said he's interested to in joining if thats no problem?

ehh can we meet up around this week on sat?
West#5
  Posted: May 26 2008, 05:11 PM

Shmuck

sure this sat as May 31 Saturday?
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 26 2008, 05:26 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (West#5 @ Today at 5:11 PM)
sure this sat as May 31 Saturday?

yea be aht kong man this sat roughly about 11:45. i'll try to make it along with the others. grand billiards was permanently closed because it was sold. if i dont show up, i could be late so if i'm not thr aht the time, leave aht roughly 1pm. is tat ok?
West#5
Posted: May 26 2008, 05:34 PM

Shmuck

wow thats sad to hear about the billiards place but um not to sure if i can make it for 11:45 but 12:30 and after i can make
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 27 2008, 02:33 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (West#5 @ Yesterday at 5:34 PM)
wow thats sad to hear about the billiards place but um not to sure if i can make it for 11:45 but 12:30 and after i can make

o ok, let me kno wht time you'll b thr cuz supposedly were supposed to complete certain time attacks for certain drivers b4 June 2.
West#5
  Posted: May 27 2008, 06:39 PM

Shmuck

Oh ok whats happing june 2? fear2.gif

but anyways im diffidently coming this Saturday but it's most probably going to be after 12pm
EVER 4 EVO
  Posted: May 28 2008, 06:49 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (West#5 @ Yesterday at 6:39 PM)
Oh ok whats happing june 2? fear2.gif

but anyways im diffidently coming this Saturday but it's most probably going to be after 12pm

ok np, i'll recognize u. by the way, we jus changed our team name to Team Drift Away lols
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 29 2008, 04:24 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

QUOTE (dk369 @ May 20 2008, 07:14 PM)
ok.... ill chill but whats funny is that when i race i have no camera man to film me. but i did find a video on myspace that contains me on akina and i bet there are a bunch of videos that have been downloaded with out concent

there is a thing thats called a tripod stop wasting money on ID4 and get one. chair.gif

Ever 4 Evo goodluck with ur team hope that u guys get notice. If u guys need help dont be afraid to ask cool.gif

This post has been edited by -VIRUS- on May 29 2008, 04:33 AM
dk369
Posted: May 29 2008, 09:06 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ Today at 4:24 AM)
there is a thing thats called a tripod stop wasting money on ID4 and get one. chair.gif

Ever 4 Evo goodluck with ur team hope that u guys get notice. If u guys need help dont be afraid to ask cool.gif

thats easy for you to say. to bad u dont have family that wants money from you all the time
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 29 2008, 09:08 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 9:06 AM)
thats easy for you to say. to bad u dont have family that wants money from you all the time

yea will it was a good thing i quit ID4. Save more money.

2 Pages  1 2