Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Nuage - Shine

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,670  ·  Replies: 43 
> Team 369
Ke6dRt
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 11:52 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,336

San antonio is pwn city

I'm sorry man, but that thread title alone just screamed "HIJACK ME!!" laugh.gif

But whatever, that was months ago. We're still waiting for ID4 up here, while the rest of the ID community is waiting for ID5.

Ppl still play in SA?
dk369
  Posted: Feb 19 2009, 01:26 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 28,627

yea.... ppl still play id4 but most of us r waiting till 5 comes out. but the people who still play are mostly noobs and crap like that.
Ke6dRt
Posted: Mar 23 2009, 10:19 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Hey man I just gotta know, has Jason already started going on about how he's got the hook up and he's gonna be getting ID5 by, oh let me guess, by October? rolleyes.gif

lol... i miss cyberzone at times, then at times i dont miss it
dk369
  Posted: Apr 6 2009, 07:53 AM

IDW Expert Member

actually no i havent heard anything lately. the only thing thats been going on is that our initiald d machines are giving us the craper. like the left side the machine was working fine and then all of a sudden the machine just screwed up. i personally think the machine crashed. and that they took out DDR and replaced it with a f**king HACKED ITG. and they brought back parapara (i wanted it earlier but after months of nagging they brought it back) and beatmania the one with the spin disk and the little buttions. and they took out mario cart. but seriously i think the arcade is just going to hell in a hand basket. i mean they cant even keep up with all the broken worn down that need to be replaced with better machines
Ke6dRt
Posted: Apr 6 2009, 08:56 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

That all sounds like par for the course as far as Cyberzone goes. Up here they'd always let shit stay broken for weeks, replace good games with crap games, and so on.

Tell Jason I said hi. whistling.gif
dk369
  Posted: Apr 6 2009, 06:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

that is if i see him... cuz i normally go to the mall on saturday
Tyshi
Posted: May 13 2009, 09:00 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 32,368

Hey Dk

this is Tyshi, im pretty sure you know me. I post on the san-japan forums n such

Anyway i decided to start playing ID4 recently.

Btw theres another ID4 machine but its in Austin at UFO arcade

http://www.arcadeufo.com/

heres their roster of games

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs Z.A.F.T. II (4 linked cabinets for 2v2 action!)
Initial D v4
Time Crisis 4
Sega UFO Catcher
In the Groove 2
Tetris: The GrandMaster
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Metal Slug 6
Street Fighter IV (4 linked cabinets)
The King of Fighters XII
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Su~goi! Arcana Heart 2.6
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Revision 1.2)
Donkey Kong
Ms. Pac-Man
Galaga
Space Invaders
Dig Dug
Burger Time
Phoenix
Mr. Do
Death Smiles: Mega Black Label
DoDonPachi
Espgaluda II
Twinkle Star Sprites
Magical Drop 3
Blazing Star
The King of Fighters '98

im here in SA for the summer gimme a shout
dk369
  Posted: May 14 2009, 01:02 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Tyshi @ Yesterday, 9:00 PM)
Hey Dk

this is Tyshi, im pretty sure you know me. I post on the san-japan forums n such

Anyway i decided to start playing ID4 recently.

Btw theres another ID4 machine but its in Austin at UFO arcade

http://www.arcadeufo.com/

heres their roster of games

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Rengou vs Z.A.F.T. II (4 linked cabinets for 2v2 action!)
Initial D v4
Time Crisis 4
Sega UFO Catcher
In the Groove 2
Tetris: The GrandMaster
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Metal Slug 6
Street Fighter IV (4 linked cabinets)
The King of Fighters XII
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Su~goi! Arcana Heart 2.6
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Revision 1.2)
Donkey Kong
Ms. Pac-Man
Galaga
Space Invaders
Dig Dug
Burger Time
Phoenix
Mr. Do
Death Smiles: Mega Black Label
DoDonPachi
Espgaluda II
Twinkle Star Sprites
Magical Drop 3
Blazing Star
The King of Fighters '98

im here in SA for the summer gimme a shout

oh shit dude. how did u find out about this site. its cool that ur just started to get into id4 i just hope u havent gotten a card. cuz ver 5 is comming out soon but they keep pushing it back and thanks for the list of the arcade games that are at the arcade ufo. i so want to go up there and take some of their times but im starting to work on my CG8. i got rid of my hockypuck and im not even working on my rx-7 i wish i could go to ingram this saturday but i currently have a meeting at seaworld. and then im going to seaworld on sunday also. u can normally catch me at ingram next saturday about 3ish if im not doing a live set for someone (im talking DDR or ITG) and beware of the LAG ITG machine that sits at the window of ingram park mall and the arcade is under the food court. and to everybody thats reading this i have a brand new spanking new video on youtube under this name and it has my webs.com website

This post has been edited by dk369 on May 14 2009, 01:03 PM
Tyshi
Posted: May 14 2009, 05:45 PM

Shmuck

actually i did buy a card, tongue.gif

im currently having issues deciding my 3 and im probably going to have to scrap one of the 2 i already have or both, but its cool cause i LITERALLY just started i doubt ive played more than 7-10 rounds yet
dk369
  Posted: May 14 2009, 07:51 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (Tyshi @ 2 hours, 5 minutes ago)
actually i did buy a card, tongue.gif

im currently having issues deciding my 3 and im probably going to have to scrap one of the 2 i already have or both, but its cool cause i LITERALLY just started i doubt ive played more than 7-10 rounds yet

thats good. at least your starting to get into id4. i just started up on my CG8 i only have like 3 engine and nothing else. but i did look online for the same exact car and well.... i found one for 13 thousand but its going to cost me at least 6 hundred to move it. cuz its sitting in cali. but whats sad is that i dont have my insurance or my drivers licence yet. sweatingbullets.gif and plus im trying to find someone to hang out with me at seaworld on the 23. i have a fun pass but it wont let me get anybody else in with it. so.... do u have anybody in mind?
dk369
  Posted: May 29 2009, 11:27 AM

IDW Expert Member

racing has completly come to a stop in san antonio. i mean half of the times there are people wanting a race and sometimes there are people wanting just to playy the game. i mean theres about 5 to maybe 10 people that play in ingram park mall but no out of town people come to race any of the regulars. i wish there were out of town people but then again it would be awaist of their time to come to san antonio just to race someone and then go back home. i mean i hardly ever play considering that im spending most of my time on ITG. so.... if there are ANY out of town people that would like to have at least a friendly race let me know so that way i can clear my schuld for that day
Tyshi
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 12:52 AM

Shmuck

My friend Choi from the Tulsa night kids will definatly want to race you next time hes in town.

I'm pretty sure you get why. lol
dk369
  Posted: Jun 18 2009, 06:50 PM

IDW Expert Member

lol. thats right someone from that team got his ass kick by daks. dude. if he aint got a 9 second car then he aint got no chance in hell.
Tyshi
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 08:34 PM

Shmuck

I'm not sure if it was choi who raced daks or not, but hes got some really hot stuff. definatly full tunes
dk369
  Posted: Jun 19 2009, 08:00 AM

IDW Expert Member

oh... cuz someone from the tulsa came down DURING san-japan and well.... i was attending san-japan cuz i pay 25 bucks and well.... if i payed 25 bucks for my pass then i want to make sure that my 25 bucks went to a world of awsomeness
dk369
  Posted: Jun 24 2009, 08:57 PM

IDW Expert Member

im willing to take him on. i mean i welcome everybody that is either willing to race me or whatever.
Tyshi
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 08:46 PM

Shmuck

Just a note im thinking of starting a small team
dk369
  Posted: Sep 23 2009, 07:59 AM

IDW Expert Member

yea... my team is already dead. hehe. well.... its more of the lets just chill out and just play insted of lets make people come to san antonio and race the locals. or the noobs that play. im actually surprised that not alot of the REALLY good people not george who gets all angry for getting his ass handed to him. and then when he beats you on akina its like HA! I KICKED YOUR ASS. when thats the only course that he can actually race on. and whats even funny is that when i kick his ass he told me i was blocking. and alot of the times i throw races just to make the other people feel good. i mean yea... its not good to throw away matches but still... i bet that if i raced him in a stock match other than the car that he races he wouldnt be able to beat me. i mean all he drives is his pathic altezza. now if you ask me it should be a GT R32 vs GT R32 or a S2000 vs S2000 and make it a stock match. i mean EVERTHING stock. no boost no nothing. yea... i would be taken out of my element but still he wouldnt be able to beat me with out using his car.
dk369
  Posted: Nov 9 2009, 11:16 PM

IDW Expert Member

looks like this thread is dead. time to kick it like a dead body. ^.^ ive started playing again. the only reason is so that way just incase someone from tulsa comes to san antonio or someone from the surrounding states comes to san antonio to have a friendly race.

2 Pages  1 2