Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Nakazato's Theme

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,668  ·  Replies: 43 
> Team 369
dk369
    Posted: Feb 22 2008, 09:34 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,627

team 369 is located in san antonio texas. we are currently taking applacations from everywhere. if you wish to join team 369 plz post. and for most of you all that are wondering how did we come up with 369 is how may years the first 3 members of 369 are born apart. u can find dk369 on youtube. just look up videos with ingram park mall in them. and u should find him. so.... if there is anybody that would like to post a race agaisnt the team or would like to join just post. thank you and have a nice day happy.gif

P.S. we are an initial d arcade stage 4 team

This post has been edited by dk369 on Apr 2 2008, 06:50 PM
dk369
  Posted: Apr 2 2008, 06:54 PM

IDW Expert Member

we have a new name..... our new name is Project night force (we are trying to come up with something catchy. but this is the onlything that we can come up with) most of my team is inactive crying2.gif and im the only one that is active. i try to race when ever i can cuz nobody ever races me where i live and the team thing is not working out for me so..... im thinking about giving up the team thing and just going out to different places and look for people to race that are around the san antonio, tx area
darkpaladinzz
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 07:04 PM

do a barrel roll

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14,420

i guess nobody wanted to join your team because you expected everyone to come down and expect people to pay themselves
dk369
  Posted: Apr 3 2008, 05:30 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (darkpaladinzz @ Yesterday at 7:04 PM)
i guess nobody wanted to join your team because you expected everyone to come down and expect people to pay themselves

well.... its not that. we also had another mission. the mission was to bring people down to san antonio and enjoy our tex-mex (dont ask me how that came to be). the only reason y nobody would join is b.c san antonio has no teams and nobody ever plays and nobody ever bothers asking if there is a team for idsa4 and most of the people are noobs and the majority of the racers i know have just given up on the game cuz they just do T.A cuz they have already beaten the game

This post has been edited by dk369 on Apr 3 2008, 05:31 PM
DamienWolf
Posted: Apr 5 2008, 12:04 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (dk369 @ Yesterday at 9:30 AM)
well.... its not that. we also had another mission. the mission was to bring people down to san antonio and enjoy our tex-mex (dont ask me how that came to be). the only reason y nobody would join is b.c san antonio has no teams and nobody ever plays and nobody ever bothers asking if there is a team for idsa4 and most of the people are noobs and the majority of the racers i know have just given up on the game cuz they just do T.A cuz they have already beaten the game

Havent you figured that TA in itself is the biggest challenge of all? To clash your fastest with the rest of the world's?

If I were you, I would contact EVERY ID player on Texas and make a team that will represent. If you dont have any local competition, you can go inter-country and international (like what we and most of the teams are doing). Beating the game once doesnt accomplish anything. My 6 year old niece defeated the game once. That isnt a basis for anything.

Practice your TA and post your times here:

http://netrank.initiald.sega.com/ranking/index.html

If you look on the rankings and go to the area code of USA West, you san see the fastest nearest your area. If I had a good team, all practiced and with good times. Im not gonna travel to another state to beat some team who has nothing to say for themselves except beat the game once or I just defeated a few guys using blind attack.

Now if I am a team leader (which I am) and I look at the rankings and I see a DK369 or whatever your card names are with good times on the rankings, I would be inspired to maybe meet up and race you. Its happened before on Ver3. If I were you, practice your TA, go up and battle if you want, collect all ID players in the area. Learn together and have a goal. Be the number one in USA west or better yet, USA itself.
dk369
  Posted: Apr 10 2008, 05:50 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Apr 5 2008, 12:04 AM)
Havent you figured that TA in itself is the biggest challenge of all? To clash your fastest with the rest of the world's?

If I were you, I would contact EVERY ID player on Texas and make a team that will represent. If you dont have any local competition, you can go inter-country and international (like what we and most of the teams are doing). Beating the game once doesnt accomplish anything. My 6 year old niece defeated the game once. That isnt a basis for anything.

Practice your TA and post your times here:

http://netrank.initiald.sega.com/ranking/index.html

If you look on the rankings and go to the area code of USA West, you san see the fastest nearest your area. If I had a good team, all practiced and with good times. Im not gonna travel to another state to beat some team who has nothing to say for themselves except beat the game once or I just defeated a few guys using blind attack.

Now if I am a team leader (which I am) and I look at the rankings and I see a DK369 or whatever your card names are with good times on the rankings, I would be inspired to maybe meet up and race you. Its happened before on Ver3. If I were you, practice your TA, go up and battle if you want, collect all ID players in the area. Learn together and have a goal. Be the number one in USA west or better yet, USA itself.

well...... where i live we give a personal T.A to someone we know and thats about it. we sometimes post up on the site but nobody ever bothers except me to post up on the website. and if your looking for my name on the website look in the central part of the website
dk369
  Posted: Apr 17 2008, 06:28 PM

IDW Expert Member

we have a new site. how ever its the same person that we used for the first site http://idsa4projectmidnight.webs.com/ so.... vist the site but be warned. there really isnt much on there. so..... give me some time to update everything on the site
dk369
  Posted: Apr 26 2008, 07:01 PM

IDW Expert Member

i have decided to disband the team considering that im the only one that can race and nobody else can. so...... ill put that up on the website and the only reason y im disbanding the team is b.c i dont want to deal with having to try and keep up with teammates and asking them if they are going to be able to race
DK_2
Posted: Apr 26 2008, 07:10 PM

I wear purple pants. +1

Member No.: 25,400

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dude.
i feel you.
i have the same situation.
it's really frustrating.
i got a challenge took it today.
got pwned. dry.gif sad.gif
dk369
  Posted: May 1 2008, 10:02 AM

IDW Expert Member

wow...... at least ur getting challanges. down here in san antonio racing is completely dead. i mean dead. there is nobody to race and everytime i look at the machines there are noobs playing either with cars that have full engine upgrades and nothing else or that are not playing with cards. and what really pisses me off is that little kids come up to the machine and start jacking around with the machine and start f-ing up the shifter and then when people want to race then shifter is broken. im just glad our shifter isnt broken YET.
dk369
  Posted: May 10 2008, 06:01 AM

IDW Expert Member

i finally put up my blind attack full course up on youtube. just look up initial d blind attack full course.
DamienWolf
Posted: May 10 2008, 06:09 AM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 10:01 PM)
i finally put up my blind attack full course up on youtube. just look up initial d blind attack full course.

LOL, you beat me to the punch. Mine is still being edited. What time did you get?
dk369
  Posted: May 10 2008, 07:50 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 6:09 AM)
LOL, you beat me to the punch. Mine is still being edited. What time did you get?

i got a 2'47''289. but what did u think. am i insane for driving like that. i mean not everybody can do that. and i uploaded my video from my digital camera. and its only 5 mega pix. the next course im going to tackle is akina or iro
DamienWolf
Posted: May 10 2008, 08:29 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 11:50 AM)
i got a 2'47''289. but what did u think. am i insane for driving like that. i mean not everybody can do that. and i uploaded my video from my digital camera. and its only 5 mega pix. the next course im going to tackle is akina or iro

Back in ver1.2 I had a 2'46 flat on a full on blind attack in iro DH. Wasnt caught on video though. My new blind attack video is a model record of the current newest patch ver1.5 on a course I wont say yet.

Try beat my ver1.2 Akina DH full blind attack time. 2'59"729. happy.gif
dk369
  Posted: May 11 2008, 08:42 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Yesterday at 8:29 PM)
Back in ver1.2 I had a 2'46 flat on a full on blind attack in iro DH. Wasnt caught on video though. My new blind attack video is a model record of the current newest patch ver1.5 on a course I wont say yet.

Try beat my ver1.2 Akina DH full blind attack time. 2'59"729. happy.gif

i figured you would say that.
DamienWolf
Posted: May 11 2008, 09:29 AM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 12:42 AM)
i figured you would say that.

Of course. You're the only other guy crazy enough like me to try a full course blind attack run. Nice to have some competition even on my eccentricities. Hopefully you get 1.5 soon so we can have some friendly IR battles.
dk369
  Posted: May 12 2008, 07:43 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Yesterday at 9:29 AM)
Of course. You're the only other guy crazy enough like me to try a full course blind attack run. Nice to have some competition even on my eccentricities. Hopefully you get 1.5 soon so we can have some friendly IR battles.

dont use big words on me. they make my head hurt laugh.gif but yea. i bet there are not a lot of people that could do a full course blind attack. i mean even if you told them how to do it and what course they should start on they would be like HELL NO im that that insance/crazy enough to do that. and becides its a unique talent that only REALLY good players can obtain
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 12 2008, 10:39 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Yesterday at 9:29 AM)

man u got 1.5 man we still got 1.2. oh well.
dk369
  Posted: May 13 2008, 08:26 PM

IDW Expert Member

i think that my hometown is the only place that has initial d arcade stage 4
dk369
  Posted: May 25 2008, 05:34 PM

IDW Expert Member

i have a friend that works at my arcade and he says that he cant be defeted. so.... what im going to do is erase everything in my camera go down there and record everything that he says. so..... what that said dose n1 think that ill get video reposts on youtube?
DamienWolf
Posted: May 26 2008, 02:35 AM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (dk369 @ Today at 9:34 AM)
i have a friend that works at my arcade and he says that he cant be defeted. so.... what im going to do is erase everything in my camera go down there and record everything that he says. so..... what that said dose n1 think that ill get video reposts on youtube?

Say what? Didnt understand your post.
dk369
  Posted: May 26 2008, 10:43 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 2:35 AM)
Say what? Didnt understand your post.

one of my friends that works at the local arcade says that he cant be baten. so.... what im going to do is erase everything thats on my digi cam and record him saying that he cant be beaten and post it up on youtube. and im going to see how many video replys i get

(i had someone type up the orgional post and he got everything wrong)

This post has been edited by dk369 on May 26 2008, 10:45 AM
dk369
  Posted: Jun 9 2008, 09:21 AM

IDW Expert Member

ok..... i have beaten the game and im going to take a small rest from playing. the reason for the small rest is so that way i can look at all my videos on youtube of me playing initial d and try to come up with soutions on how to correct things that i did wrong on that video
dk369
  Posted: Jul 3 2008, 01:21 PM

IDW Expert Member

ok...... i have fully recovered from an opertaion and ive decided to completely stop playing initial d. the reason is that im not spending as much time as i should with initial d but how ever if anybody is in the san antonio area and wishes either to have a little match or a meet one on one plz let me know here. ty and have a nice day
dk369
  Posted: Feb 16 2009, 10:39 AM

IDW Expert Member

its been awhile since ive posted in this old thread of mine considering that some jackass highjacked my other thread. im nice and heathy. well.... not yet. i went to an anime convention called ikkicon and someone gave me their dam cold. but i do have a racing schuld and a convention schuld that i am going to post so that way if n1 would still like to race me they know when ill be at the arcade and what not (i started to suck after they took out 1.2)

anime conventions comming up
mizuumi-con, san antonio tx, march 21
san-japan, san antonio tx, august 14-16

2 Pages  1 2