Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Lou Grant - Don't Stop the Music

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,932  ·  Replies: 5 
> Team Falcon
RX7xFD3S
  Posted: Oct 29 2007, 11:18 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,045

Small Team. Only 2 people since we just started it today.

Let me tell you some info about us.

INITIAL D ARCADE STG VERS. 2!!!

Members:

------Yuki Hayes------
Car: RX7, FD3S
Favorite Map: Akagi Downhill
Least Favorite: Myogi and Usui (Boring)
Racer Level: 16
Battle Level: 11

------Thinh Nguyen------
Car: Integra, DC2
Favorite Map: Irohazaka Downhill
Least Favorite: Myogi and Usui (Boring)
Racer Level: 15
Battle Level: 11

The arcade we visit the most would be "Nickel! Nickel!" Located on Hazard street, next to Bella Terra in Huntington Beach.

We're willing to play anyone with your chosen map and your chosen map settings, boost off.

If you live within 30min or 45min from Huntington Beach or Westminster and you play Version 2, please PM me for a challenge, I'd be glad to show. smile.gif

This post has been edited by RX7xFD3S on Nov 13 2007, 07:13 PM
midnightevo6
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 04:47 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 17,518

shhhh!!! you only have two people all well good luck with your team maybe we can race sometime w/ ver. 3 arcades
RX7xFD3S
  Posted: Nov 9 2007, 06:47 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 27,045

QUOTE (midnightevo6 @ Yesterday at 4:47 PM)
shhhh!!! you only have two people all well good luck with your team maybe we can race sometime w/ ver. 3 arcades

Where do you live? I have access to few Vers 3. They're kinda messed up with the shift and graphics but maybe you live near where I live?
midnightevo6
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 11:42 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 17,518

i live far from you. i live in L.A. near just about when you're going to enter culver city.
Schain
Posted: Dec 4 2007, 01:29 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 27,705

Hey I play at the nickel nickel in Anaheim (off of katella and euclid, exit euclid on the 5). They have a ver 3 machine there. I drive a black n-tune cappuccino. I would go to Huntington Beach but I don't have a ver 2 card. You guys should upgrade to ver 3.
Zim
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 08:40 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 26,821

I've never played at the Nickel Nickel... I play at the Linbrook Bowling Alley, Brookhurst and Lincoln, in Anaheim. I drive a few cars... my newest project is an RX-7 Spirit, gray.