Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Saturday Night Fever

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,274  ·  Replies: 11 
> Team Slide By: East Coast
-ALEX-
  Posted: Mar 16 2007, 06:06 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,373

Hey, I'm want to start a team called Team Slide By, TSB for short if you will. I want each member to improve thier Time Attacks as well as skill in battles and courses they may be having trouble on. I'm looking for unique racers of any skill level (Its our goal to improve your skills) who are located on the East Coast to join this team. If you would like to join just replay in this thread with you Initial-D card name (Driver), car type, area cleared, racer level, battle level, favorite course, worst course, and your best time attack (Any course if any available). I will use my info as an example of the following:

DRIVER: ALEX
CAR: NISSAN SILEIGHTY
AREA CLEARED: MYG/USI/AKG/AKN/IRH/AKN SNOW/HAP/SHM/TSK
RACER LEVEL: 23
BATTLE LEVEL: 19
FAVORITE COURSE: USUI
WORST COURSE: IROHAZAKA
BEST TIME ATTACK: 2'49'092 - USUI

The information is just to let me know where you stand and to find out what you want to improve on. Our Primary goal is to improve our skills at any of the Initial-D Arcade Stages and to just have fun playing. So if you would like to join TSB, please make a replay here or you can contact me throught the Info in my profile. As of right now I am the only member so please join if your interest. Also, if you would like more information, then please feel free to drop me a PM. Thank you : )

This post has been edited by -ALEX- on Apr 17 2007, 01:45 PM
zippo729
Posted: May 11 2007, 05:33 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 22,645

This sounds like just the thing I need to push my game to the next level.

Driver: Flash
Car: Lancer Evo 4
Area Cleared: Myg/Usi/Akg/Akn/Irh/AknSnow/Hap/Shm/Tsk (x3)
Racer Level: 20
Battle Level: 14
Fav. Course: Irohazaka
Worst Course: meh....that's a tough call, I'm not really bad at any of them, but this car in particular lacks horribly at Akina.
Best TA: Irohazaka DHD - 3'02'545 (I'm aiming for a sub 3'00 this weekend, actually)
GOSU+
Posted: May 11 2007, 06:07 PM

NightKid's Protege

Member No.: 22,926

good luck with the team you guys
-ALEX-
  Posted: May 12 2007, 08:14 AM

IDW Senior Member

@zippo729: Thanks for joining the team. I hope you will continue to stay too. I got your PM as well, so just post here what your having trouble with. I'll try to help you out as best as I can. happy.gif
CLL_DK:01
Posted: May 13 2007, 08:24 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 23,312

cool..but where on the east coast are u..i'm in the New England region, i started team Project V3LOCITY X, and team DK_Revolution. yea so lemme noe..
-ALEX-
  Posted: May 13 2007, 11:40 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (CLL_DK:01 @ Today at 8:24 AM)
cool..but where on the east coast are u..i'm in the New England region, i started team Project V3LOCITY X, and team DK_Revolution. yea so lemme noe..

I live out in Chesapeak, VA.
Posted: May 20 2007, 08:28 AM

IDW Expert Member

hmm....i think i'd race u..lemme noe if u ever come down to holyoke MA for some strange reason.make sure u check out the arcade at the holyoke mall..they have IDVer3.where in vermont do u play, maybe i can plan a trip there sometime this summer.
zippo729
Posted: May 20 2007, 09:14 AM

IDW God Member

umm.....if i'm not mistaken, he's in Virginia (VA), not Vermont (VT)......
-ALEX-
  Posted: May 20 2007, 10:20 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (zippo729 @ Today at 9:14 AM)
umm.....if i'm not mistaken, he's in Virginia (VA), not Vermont (VT)......

Yeah It Virginia. Sorry if it confused you. I've actually been to Springfield before, and its not THAT far from VA, so maybe we can get some kinda of meet up.

@Zippo: Sorry I haven't been one lately to reply to the PM, because I got school and work to go too, so i'm not really on too much. I get it through tonight tough. sad.gif BTW, I see you gotten 10 stars on a lot of your bunta challenges. Congrats man. happy.gif

This post has been edited by -ALEX- on May 20 2007, 10:28 AM
zippo729
Posted: May 20 2007, 01:50 PM

IDW God Member

@Alex: No probs, man. I know the feeling of being weighted down with school and a job. Thankfully the year is almost over and all huge projects are over with so it's been a bit easier for me. No worries.

...and thanks!
pballer785
Posted: Aug 5 2007, 07:53 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 25,697

if you don't mind me asking where are you guys
Posted: Aug 7 2007, 09:52 AM

IDW Expert Member

yea..maybe we cud meet up n race..lemme noe...sry i replied like 3 months late...