Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Take Me Higher

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 14,940  ·  Replies: 127 
> Huntsville Speed Stars, http://www.geocities.com/huntsvillespeedstars
Kitty
Posted: Oct 12 2007, 12:04 PM

Bad Luck

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,812

QUOTE (Patkar @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM)
lol, I remember back like a year ago, I played in Huntsville.  where do you guys play, at madison square?  I remember I used to go there all the time.  "Hiryu"  was my name, might see my name on TA's.  I had a Trueno.  Good luck guys.

Yep, same place as always. I recall seeing that name a few times. You must be Pooja's brother. Haven't seen you in a while.

This post has been edited by Kitty on Oct 12 2007, 12:05 PM
ELI EG-2
Posted: Oct 27 2007, 06:02 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,105

Are people from out of state welcome to come play in huntsville.
Kitty
Posted: Oct 28 2007, 06:10 AM

Bad Luck

QUOTE (ELI EG-2 @ Yesterday at 9:02 AM)
Are people from out of state welcome to come play in huntsville.

I don't see why not. We were planning on going to Georgia because there's hardly any good arcades in the area. =>_>=
ELI EG-2
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 02:14 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I wouldn't mind traveling from nashville tn. at least I can play against some one new. Bunta is getting on my last nerve. What is the address of the arcade so I can look it up on map quest?
Kitty
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 03:07 PM

Bad Luck

QUOTE (ELI EG-2 @ Today at 5:14 PM)
I wouldn't mind traveling from nashville tn. at least I can play against some one new. Bunta is getting on my last nerve. What is the address of the arcade so I can look it up on map quest?

Nashville eh? Not too far a drive really. Maybe you can list a few times from your arcade?

5901 UNIVERSITY DRIVE,
HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA
http://www.madisonsquaremall.com/shop/madison.nsf/index

The website for the mall even includes a Mapquest link. :3

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?title...3&CID=lfmaplink
ELI EG-2
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 04:52 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I drive a F.C. I love to play Akagi my best time is 2:27:012 down hill and my uphill is 2:32:001 I'm O.K I still have to learn how to drive I am on Bunta level 9 down hill Akagi. I am having a hard time on Akina down hill my time is 3:09:- I set a time way faster in my friend's A.E.86 almost 3:00 flat. I will keep tring to improve.
Kitty
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 11:01 PM

Bad Luck

QUOTE (ELI EG-2 @ Yesterday at 7:52 PM)
I drive a F.C. I love to play Akagi my best time is 2:27:012 down hill and my uphill is 2:32:001 I'm O.K I still have to learn how to drive I am on Bunta level 9 down hill Akagi. I am having a hard time on Akina down hill my time is 3:09:- I set a time way faster in my friend's A.E.86 almost 3:00 flat. I will keep tring to improve.

Personally Akagi is one of my worst courses for some reason. I can never seem to get a good time but that's not gonna stop me from practicing. ;3 I got like a 2'38 on the uphill IIRC in my R32 but nothing really noteworthy. My Akina time is kinda shabby too but I think I'm picking up how to TA it correctly finally. It's not one of my usual courses and I hardly ever practice it and all. I've been too busy going after Shomaru, Myogi, and Tsuchisaka records lately.
ELI EG-2
Posted: Oct 30 2007, 02:24 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I have to fly to Hong Kong soon I am going to try to enter that Inital D event, but I should be back during the first week of december then I can drive down there to play. It is about a 2hr. drive but no biggie.
Kitty
Posted: Oct 31 2007, 05:37 AM

Bad Luck

That's cool. I has a jorb now so I can make regular trips to the arcade once again. Right now I'm clearing out all the default model records for the cars no one seems to use. I'm surprised the MR2 doesn't get used as much as it should, so I'm using that right now to wipe out a few slower times other people set and adding mine to the default. My goal is to fill up as much of the machine's model records as I can with my card's name. ;3
ELI EG-2
Posted: Oct 31 2007, 02:12 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I'm doing the exact same thing.
Kitty
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 06:09 PM

Bad Luck

Today I put a big dent in the machine's model records for the MR-2 and even beat a few other people's times. There were a few tough times to beat though for Happogahara so I left those as they were for the moment. However, the left side machine is now without a seat. It's been loose for a good while but now it's completely gone. You can still play and all but it's really hard to without a seat and all. tongue.gif I hope they replace it sometime soon.
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 13 2007, 03:41 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Just got back from Hong Kong it was a blast. Version 4 is bad ass!
Kitty
Posted: Dec 13 2007, 07:33 PM

Bad Luck

Welcome back. :3 Our team is now more active than it has been it seems since they replaced the left side's seat finally; however, the right side's wheel doesn't lock anymore but it still has resistance when you put tokens in. It's useable but you can't spin the wheel too much or it resets itself and spazzes out in the middle of a course, most likely throwing you into a wall. I've started up an Evo IV again and set a few records, including a course record for Iro reverse wet and a close second for reverse dry.
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 03:12 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Thank's it's good to be back home where i can identify the food that i am eating. Thank God there was a Mc Donald's, K.F.C and a Pizza Hut to fall back on for the time I was there. I am making plan's to come down to Huntsville with a good friend of mine in Jan. to battle with other people and do time attack's I hope to learn alot from the trip down there. Maybe also to learn some new driving tech. on the game.
happy.gif

This post has been edited by ELI EG-2 on Dec 14 2007, 03:13 PM
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 12:49 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I was curiouse about the track's that we could battle on? I'm not much of a fan of Myogi since there isn't much to it really. I was hoping to talk about the car's and some of the time's that you have.
Kitty
Posted: Dec 25 2007, 04:12 PM

Bad Luck

Myogi's not really an acceptable battle track. I'm fine with just about any track depending on which car I'm using. As for times they vary quite a bit depending on what car I'm using so I can't really say at the moment.
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 03:15 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Cool....how are the arcade's are they left and right handed? I mean that one turn's more to one side than the other?
Kitty
Posted: Dec 28 2007, 05:15 PM

Bad Luck

The left side tends to resist turning to the left a lot more than the right; the right side doesn't lock so it's on a hair trigger for the most part. It doesn't bother me too much though so it's alright.
I'm having some trouble beating Akina Bunta with my ER34 on LotS and Bunta Challenge. :/ I figure it's because my car is underpowered because I can keep up with him for most of the track and he ends up pulling away on the straights. I'm even hooking the gutters perfectly for once and it's still not enough it seems. I guess I'm just not that great at Akina. ::shrug::
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 29 2007, 06:15 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Akina is over rated.....what star bunta is it on akina? Akina is cool and all but I have a hard time with as well. Akagi is my personal favorite and I am really starting to like Tsuchiska my best inbound is 2:51:- dry day. My outbound is about the same I beat my skyline time attack on inbound but outbound is 2:48 day dry so I am comming up a few second's short.
Kitty
Posted: Dec 29 2007, 04:34 PM

Bad Luck

It's freakin one star. sad.gif Bah. I think my time for outbound is like 2'50 in my Cappucino but I think it's a few seconds faster in my RX-8 and R32. Tsuchisaka's a fun course but my favorite just has to be Shomaru. It's so narrow that it's perfect for battling. :3
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 04:31 PM

IDW Jr. Member

I don't enjoy shomaru that course is hard to keep you'r rev's up and the speed isn't all the great either. My best time on Akagi on downhill day dry is 2:27:- with my F.C.
Kitty
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 08:14 PM

Bad Luck

I'm still kinda slow on Akagi DH, running closer to 2'35 on average, but I run the uphill at nearly the same time. :/ How about Happo?
ELI EG-2
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 02:40 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Happo is fun I enjoy playing it, it is hard to drive a good line but that is because I dont play it much my shoulder's are usally left hurting after I done it a few time's..... ha ha ha.
Kitty
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 09:19 PM

Bad Luck

It's not as much the line for me on Happo as much as it is the minimal amount of turning needed to clear most of the turns. There's a few places where it looks like you need to turn but you can really cut across the turns by going straight and turns that look like you need to downshift but you really don't need to, so that makes it that much trickier to master.
ELI EG-2
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 03:25 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Look's like Jan. 19 is the day to come down if everything work's out we should be down there around in the afternoon time.

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 »