Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Mr. M - Welcome People

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 11,597  ·  Replies: 64 
> PROJECT V3LOCITY X
CLL_DK:01
    Posted: Feb 20 2007, 05:25 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,312

We (Project V3LOCITY X) are a national team who are getting started and whose goal is to get great initial d players all together on one team. I am currently constructing a team website at freewebs.com, I am not finished constucting it but when I am I will list the link in this post.To join this team there are some basic requirements though.
REQUIREMENTS;
1)Must have beaten LOTS mode...or have cleared at least 3/4 of the total courses.
2)Must have a racer level of 4 minimun..and battle lvl of 4 minimum..
3)Must be a fair and respected ID player who will commit to the team. smile.gif

MEMBERS as of NOW

CLL** (me)
*TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) (ALL Courses Cleared, Racer lvl:12,Battle lvl:14)
*NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R [R34] (ALL courses cleared, R lvl:11, B lvl:13)
( I have many other good cars, but those are the 2 most important)

RICHY
*TRUENO GT-APEX (ALL courses cleared, R lvl: 12, Battle lvl:12)
*RX-7 FD3S (R lvl: 9, B lvl: unknown)
*EVO VII (R lvl: 11, B lvl: unknown)

ERIC
*TRUENO GT-APEX (ALL courses cleared, R Lvl: 12,B Lvl: 12)

SHNBI/ACE
*MAZDA RX-7 [FD3S] (All Courses cleared, R Lvl: ??, B Lvl: 11)

<JLA>
*RX-7 FD3S (Most couses cleared, R lvl:4, B lvl:4)
( I noe he sounds like a noob but its only beacause he lost his first main RX-7 car and had to start over, but he's good at most courses)

This post has been edited by CLL_DK:01 on Mar 11 2007, 01:46 PM
TruenoDriver99
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:17 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 19,641

Im willing to join and who is <JLA>? is he a local? and um...are u still doin the team Dk revolution? If u are i prefer to join that team then this one because i think a local team is better than a world wide team.
razorsuKe
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:32 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 12,243

yea JLA!!

Justice League America baby~
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
GAARA
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:42 PM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

^^LOL, I needed that laugh.gif

This post has been edited by GAARA on Feb 20 2007, 06:43 PM
shiube
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 06:47 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,976

just to wonder would u ever come by IL to play and other sutff. cause then u can meet up with me?
    Posted: Feb 21 2007, 06:17 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (TruenoDriver99 @ Yesterday at 6:17 PM)
Im willing to join and who is <JLA>? is he a local? and um...are u still doin the team Dk revolution? If u are i prefer to join that team then this one because i think a local team is better than a world wide team.

well, TruenoDriver....yes i am still trying to do DK_R3VOLUTION also...and you may join, but rember..there is a certain way the car and your name must look.....EX). Name: DK:03
CAR: Mazda RX-7 FD3S (only!)
Color: Black or Silver ONLY!
Option: D (only!!)

Now answering ur other question.. <JLA>..yes he's a local, you've met him before, he's a friend of mine who usually comes to the arcade wit me to play initial D. he's the semi-dark to light skined kid who came wit me that time when you and me ran uphill akina snow. i think you had ur evo..anyway, u remeber him? thats ok if u dont, you'll see him again.

Finally I also want to do a world wide time ,hence the name of the team..PROJECT V3LOCITY X. This one is more open , i guess. It allows anyone with skill (like i said before Skill: if u have beaten LOTS) to join, no matter what car you have, or where you live. I'm hoping this team will have many members, including RED5..but he probably wont wanna join..lol. world wide teams are good too, beacause they are usually bigger in numbers and members, and have members around the world.

yea..so thats the end of my long assssssssssssss..post.

PS:...wait...i forgot..SHIUBE..i probably wont be goin to IL anytime soon..but you are welcome to join team..PROJECT V3LOCITY X

This post has been edited by CLL_DK:01 on Feb 21 2007, 06:19 AM
TruenoDriver99
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 08:51 AM

IDW Prime Member

oh ok. Ya now i know who <JLA> is. Hes pretty good. I think i have faced him before and lost. or maybe that was another kid. Idk lol.
DamienWolf
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 11:43 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Good luck with the team. happy.gif

btw... if I may make a suggestion... its all cool if you wanna limit the car type and even the name but at least make the members have a choice in the color and option. This will put in a little individuality at least. You could at least put in like a uniform type of spoiler or something.

Although its unlikely, I hope I can battle with any of you guys. happy.gif
    Posted: Feb 21 2007, 01:25 PM

IDW Expert Member

yea...damienwolf..i actually decided that for the worldwide team (PROJECT V3LOCITY X) and local team (DK REVOLUTION) you can have any car u want.. But wit the DK_REVOLUTION the only rule is that your card name must be a certain way..like i said before ex.(DK:01) u put DK: and then you put the number u were to join the team..so if u were the 7th person to join the team it would be DK:07..get it? As for PROJECT V3LOCITY X....its any car, any card name u want. but to distinguish whether or not ur on the team, we would have a website for the team which list the members, info about them, pics, and vids... I'm hoping that my 2 clans grow.especially the world wide clan.....speaking of which, do u belong to any worldwide clans yet damienwolf? if not, ur welcome to join mine. grin2.gif As a matter of fact anyone can join as long as they have beaten LOTS mode.

This post has been edited by CLL_DK:01 on Feb 21 2007, 01:27 PM
DamienWolf
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 01:45 PM

Not Without Incident

That's a very nice offer, bro. Unfortunately, one requirement of Team IDPH (its our national team for the country) is that you can't have ANY other teams besides the one we are on. Because our goal is to compete internationally, its pretty clear that we cant join international teams.

Would be fun if I could race any of you guys, though. Or we could have friendly IR battles. My main car is an RX7FC (this is the one Im known for) btw but I also have an FD3S and both are full tuned. happy.gif

As for LOTS... lol, I've beaten it with my old FC eight times. I hope that's good enough if I were to apply. happy.gif
  Posted: Feb 21 2007, 01:51 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 1:45 PM)
Would be fun if I could race any of you guys, though. Or we could have friendly IR battles.

cool...but how could we ever race..u do live in the phillipinnes right? thats like ultra far from the US. also, what are IR battles..lol?..i;m not sure if i should make my team..PROJECT V3LOCITY X.. a worldwide team or just national team(including the cariibean too, cuz i love PR, n they play initial D there)? both ideas are good....but a national team maybe be better since every is on the same continent..lol. i'll have to think bout it...PS: does ur team have a website?

This post has been edited by CLL_DK:01 on Feb 21 2007, 01:52 PM
DamienWolf
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 01:58 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (CLL_DK:01 @ Today at 1:51 PM)
cool...but how could we ever race..u do live in the phillipinnes right? thats like ultra far from the US. also, what are IR battles..lol?..i;m not sure if i should make my team..PROJECT V3LOCITY X.. a worldwide team or just national team(including the cariibean too, cuz i love PR, n they play initial D there)? both ideas are good....but a national team maybe be better since every is on the same continent..lol. i'll have to think bout it...PS: does ur team have a website?

What I meant with National Team is that we're like the team the country has to offer against other teams from other countries. Like in the olympics, a "national team"? We currently rank number one in our times for the country so we could say we're the fastest now among other teams in our country.

An IR battle means you post an internet time attack and I will try to beat it. We could set limits like has to be the same car, we need vids of the time attack, etc. Something like that happy.gif.

And I was hoping to race you guys IF I were to visit the US or IF any of you will fly down here. happy.gif

It DOES happen. wink2.gif
shiube
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 10:24 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,976

QUOTE (CLL_DK:01 @ Today at 6:17 AM)
PS:...wait...i forgot..SHIUBE..i probably wont be goin to IL anytime soon..but you are welcome to join team..PROJECT V3LOCITY X

well im saying if you come by IL PM me ill see to it u have a good time here even tho im 16, and im not trying to join this time i just like to make friends, and play people. Right now im trying to get on Project Inertia, and NBK and PASTA are helping me personally with that, and ive gotten alot better than i was about 5 months ago. i got a 2'27"122 on Akagi DDH(not bad still practicing), but ya IL PM me GOTCHA haha

This post has been edited by shiube on Feb 21 2007, 10:25 PM
    Posted: Feb 22 2007, 06:18 AM

IDW Expert Member

DamienWolf that sounds like a great idea...once the starts up and grows in number i'll be sure to keepin touch..and the IR battles and vids and stuff sound like a great idea..we'll probably have a website for our team once its popular or has at least become bigger than at least 5 members...lol. and shuibe thanks for the offer, i'll be sure to let u noe if i'm ever in the area.. u seem like a cool person. good luck wit project inertia.. and tlk to l8r grin2.gif
  Posted: Feb 25 2007, 07:20 AM

IDW Expert Member

hey guys we're still accepting ID players into our team....so if u are looking for a national (US) team to join please let me noe..it would be great to have new members to the team. Oh yea...puerto rico is also allowed to join this team since they are close to the US and cuz they have initial D there...smile.gif
TruenoDriver99
Posted: Feb 25 2007, 01:17 PM

IDW Prime Member

For my name you can just put richy and batlle lvl is 12 and racer lvl is 12. If you could can you plz add two more of my cars which are
rx7 FD3S racer lvl 9
and my evo7 racer lvl 11

I might also ask my cuzin to join this team if u dont mind. He has like the same skill as me even tho he doesnt have lots completed. Well get back to me on this if you will acept him if he decides to join.

This post has been edited by TruenoDriver99 on Feb 25 2007, 01:23 PM
  Posted: Mar 1 2007, 12:42 PM

IDW Expert Member

yea...guys so um..yea we're still accepting new ppl into the team.lemme remind u that this is a National (USA)/Caribbean(Puerto Rico, Dominican Repub.,etc) only...ok? so if u would like to join, lemme noe..k, thanks for ur time grin2.gif
  Posted: Mar 6 2007, 05:42 PM

IDW Expert Member

yea...so um..website will be coming soon once we get at least 5 members. jus lemme noe if ur looking for a team to join, there's most like;y a spot for u here on PROJECT V3LOCITY X grin2.gif
TruenoDriver99
Posted: Mar 7 2007, 02:47 PM

IDW Prime Member

how many ppl we got on the team so far?
  Posted: Mar 7 2007, 04:54 PM

IDW Expert Member

about 3 ppl..but thats cuz i haven't really gotten a chance to ask anyone in the arcade to join yet...aslo cuz i just started this clan this month..so...yea.....lol
TruenoDriver99
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 09:40 AM

IDW Prime Member

oh i c. Not alot of people play at our arcade anymore.
  Posted: Mar 11 2007, 10:47 AM

IDW Expert Member

yea....at least not too much ppl that are real good..all the ppl that were real good kinda stopped playing. but i got a new member on team DK_REVOLUTION and PROJECT V3LOCITY X. ...SHNBI.......or DarkShinobi on forums
feint_se3p
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 12:59 PM

I need a job!!

Member No.: 23,398

I'd like join but i have had recently to get new cards, because i was stupid and i forgot to take my wallet out of my pants and when i didhte laundry, poof good bye FT 86, but yeah, I'd like to join your national team
on my FT 86 my BL was 12 and my RL was 12 as well, and yes I had completed LOTS twice, I should have my new 86 up to spec soon, im gonna spend close to 9 hours up at my local arcade on thursday, oh and I live in Texas, and my cards name is ERIC (original isnt it) smile.gif
  Posted: Mar 11 2007, 01:42 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (feint_se3p @ Today at 12:59 PM)
I'd like join but i have had recently to get new cards, because i was stupid and i forgot to take my wallet out of my pants and when i didhte laundry, poof good bye FT 86, but yeah, I'd like to join your national team
on my FT 86 my BL was 12 and my RL was 12 as well, and yes I had completed LOTS twice, I should have my new 86 up to spec soon, im gonna spend close to 9 hours up at my local arcade on thursday, oh and I live in Texas, and my cards name is ERIC (original isnt it) smile.gif

well...UR IN. eight-siz ppl have skills, i would noe..i'm one of em. but i had no idea what u were tlking about when u said "on my FT 86 my BL was 12 and my RL was 12 as well"..unless u meant "final tuned" eight six..yea, thats probably what u meant.lol...WELCOME TO THE TEAM
feint_se3p
Posted: Mar 11 2007, 02:22 PM

I need a job!!

Member No.: 23,398

haha yeah i meant my full tuned 86, that went swimming with my pants so to speak but ill have my new one up too spec soon.
so schweet im the 4th member correct

3 Pages  1 2 3