Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Black Power - Get Ready For Loving

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  « 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 15,068  ·  Replies: 113 
> Ace Project, www.aceproject.us
CoastalmixX
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 06:45 PM

The Solution

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,428

Nice stuff!

Anyway... no Iro DHD for a while, now. CP2 owns me so I'll take a break from it.

After that... did more Akagi Up. XD

http://ranking.segarosso.com/inidas3e/n2_r...1&car=7&area=70
JMPZOFACEPROJECT
Posted: Nov 16 2006, 04:16 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,101

JMPZ AND TOMO EAST COAST JOURNEY!?!???
Nick you should come im me on aim later and ill fill u in on the details you lazy sob
CoastalmixX
Posted: Dec 7 2006, 12:47 AM

The Solution

Damn, this thread can't die!

FAce Project ftw. You don't know!

Winter break approaches us and therefore the crazy will begin. Snow runs for hot cocoa? Maybe.

This post has been edited by CoastalmixX on Dec 7 2006, 12:52 AM
Excel
  Posted: Dec 7 2006, 02:35 PM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Member No.: 4,625

Reclaiming my Sho this winter break, thats for sure. I should be getting pretty low 56 either next weekend or a few days after that on OB, and then IB will probably be going down in January. I'll be at the grandparents in Minnesota from Dec 23 - Dec 30, so I just hope to nail that OB down before I leave for that.

Also, just got $300 from one of those freebie sites I love to whore, so the website should be back up in a few days. Gotta love gadgets.giftsinn.net =P
http://onfinite.com/libraries/1059835/384.jpg
Excel
  Posted: Dec 15 2006, 04:46 PM

I made an Ace Project youtube account, if you want the PW for it PM me. Only upload Ace Project videos with this account, though, and try not to forget to log out when you're done.
CoastalmixX
Posted: Jan 1 2007, 08:46 AM

The Solution

Yeah!

Happy New Year FACE PROJECT!

I've been on break with family from VA here (Falls Church area) and going crazy with the moneys.

ID in SD sucks ass so I played little to none after my first week. I'm sucked into Guitar Hero II and Wii right now. XD

I might not play too much next academic quarter cuz last quarter my grades sucked and I have to compensate. However, since I'll be taking summer classes I'll be able to give IDv3 one last push right before AS4 comes out. tongue.gif

I'm only focusing on a couple courses, anyway... I'll probably still be active with AS4. When that hits the states I'll probably focus on a couple courses anyway, to save money. biggrin.gif

Hope you all have had kick ass holidays. biggrin.gif
Excel
  Posted: Jan 1 2007, 10:58 AM

Word.
JMPZOFACEPROJECT
Posted: Jan 8 2007, 05:30 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 21,101

http://ranking.segarosso.com/inidas3e/n2_r...&car=17&area=68

well ace project is revived with a MODEL RECORD

JMPZ IS BACK AGAIN@!
Excel
  Posted: Jan 8 2007, 07:14 PM

w00t w00t

You've inspired me to go try to get the GC8 Sho IB record tomarrow. I've only played it twice before, got a 3'03'4 or something. On the 2nd try, I had +.7 CP2 and a wall hit in CP1 making it 49'4, and I've never played a FT car that can't get atleast 48'8 on CP1. Record is only 3'00'9 as well, so I think I have a decent chance of getting it. I should be able to get fairly close, at the very least.
Excel
  Posted: Jan 13 2007, 12:50 PM

Ya, I never really ended up trying Sho IB GC8, I got like a 3'02'2 but then a friend came and asked me to show him some other courses.

Anyways, today I got 46'9 Usui RX-8 in about 7 tries, wasn't as hard as I thought it might be. My wide turn wasn't very good, only 177 out, but it was a pretty decent run otherwise.
http://ranking.segarosso.com/inidas3e/n2_r...&car=29&area=68
CoastalmixX
Posted: Jan 26 2007, 11:07 AM

The Solution

Greetings TEAM!

Just to let you know, I played this past tuesday and didn't do anything special.

Why? I've realized that I've stopped caring about the game. Sure, doing all the crazy wheel jerking and rapid downshifting is always fun, but it just isn't there anymore. The thrill is gone, my friends.

If I were to play again, something crazy would have to inspire me. But it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon. I told Jim that the only time I'd play would be in a situation where I'm passing through an arcade (like in a mall) and I randomly stock battle someone, then leave before the finish. biggrin.gif

Let's just say I'm retired from serious play. tongue.gif
Tomo
Posted: Jan 26 2007, 12:08 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

i dont even have the option to play seriously laugh.gif

I donno maybe I'm gettin to that point to, I just dont care all too much.

oh and nick wtf was with that personal message? You high? hahahahah
BUTTA
  Posted: Aug 17 2007, 01:43 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 25,975

To Tom:

Speaking as someone who has beaten u in battle,more than once, even with the bad wheel on the right side at carousel mall, I believe that u need to brush up on your battle skills. I mean i just dont like it when someone races my lvl16 evo5 with 300,000 points with a lv27 evo4 with close 2 2000000 points on it and i win!!! i've only been playing this game for 6 months. I really wish you would come more often and to let u know, im appraching some of your machine records... dry.gif
FD3SIzDaBest
Posted: Aug 17 2007, 08:56 PM

It's All or Nothing Right Now

Member No.: 10,657

QUOTE (BUTTA @ Today at 4:43 PM)
To Tom:

Speaking as someone who has beaten u in battle,more than once, even with the bad wheel on the right side at carousel mall, I believe that u need to brush up on your battle skills. I mean i just dont like it when someone races my lvl16 evo5 with 300,000 points with a lv27 evo4 with close 2 2000000 points on it and i win!!! i've only been playing this game for 6 months. I really wish you would come more often and to let u know, im appraching some of your machine records... dry.gif

You wanna good race in id come down to the city i.e. Manhattan and race me. See if you stay within 300 meters after the start.

5 Pages  « 3 4 5