Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 15 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Control Your Body

Important Rules
Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 14,486  ·  Replies: 89 
> Super Eurobeat 203, May 5, 2010
eurobeaterlover
Posted: May 1 2010, 05:48 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,413

The previews seem since but only Freedom, One o Nine, Toy of Love, and Try Me stand out for me. But not all for good reasons.

I loved Freedom and One o Nine. It's nice seeing Dima back himself, and is it just me or are Domino's vocals in Japanese again? Either way, it's refereshing.

Toy of Love is a good concept. I think that it's more fitting of a Nuage or even a Nathalie track though. and Try me, Dave, DON'T MESS WITH THE ORIGINAL. PLEASE. Annerley's vocals are much more suited for that song than yours. Just accept that. Jeez.
Jayveemon
Posted: May 2 2010, 01:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 26,140

I agree somewhat about your thoughts on Toy for Love. It definitely a take on the new directions Bratt wants to head in that he started with in Before Tomorrow but I know Nando can pull it off!!!
eurobeaterlover
Posted: May 2 2010, 07:06 PM

IDW Full Member

Speaking of Before Tomorrow, do you think we'll ever see an extended or a SEB edit of the song? I would think so (considering how big of a name Nuage became on A Beat C), but I dunno.
Jayveemon
Posted: May 2 2010, 07:26 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

If you know someone in Japan you can ask them to buy it for you off Morawin, but unfortuantely I don't know a way to retrieve it other wise which is a shame because it's one of my favorite eurobeat songs ever. Now all I want is for Avex to commision rock tracks from Sinclaire. The man was a metal producer before doing eurobeat for Christ's sake!

This post has been edited by Jayveemon on May 2 2010, 07:28 PM
eurobeaterlover
Posted: May 2 2010, 07:58 PM

IDW Full Member

It'd be interesting to see Go Go and SinclareStyle merge. I know that Domino and Niko did a collaboration but seeing the two labels become one label would be amazing. They'd have starpower (Lolita, Domino, Sandro and Sinclare, Niko, Nathalie) that'd help benefit them. And it'd be interseting to see what both labels can benefit each other with.
Jayveemon
Posted: May 2 2010, 11:33 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

I wouldn't be surprised if they work together again in the future. Bratt is like best friends with Alberto Contini. I can only hope they collab again, but I wouldn't want them to merge.
Paraclete
Posted: May 3 2010, 06:02 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 12,994

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Paraclete on May 3 2010, 06:15 AM
beat freak
Posted: May 3 2010, 12:43 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 28,039

eurobeaterlover
It'd be interesting to see Go Go and SinclareStyle merge. I know that Domino and Niko did a collaboration but seeing the two labels become one label would be amazing. They'd have starpower (Lolita, Domino, Sandro and Sinclare, Niko, Nathalie) that'd help benefit them. And it'd be interseting to see what both labels can benefit each other with.

Both of those labels sound like they share the same instruments, so I wouldn't be surprised if they merged, besides it would leave more room for another HRG Attack song on the cd. grin2.gif
eurobeaterlover
Posted: May 3 2010, 07:49 PM

IDW Full Member

HI-NRG's been lacking lately :/.
The only songs I've liked as of late have been SEF Deluxe and In Your Car; don't remind me bout Internet Killed the Eurobeat Star, DISASTER.
HI NRG would make me happy if they brought back Nikita Jr. back solo instead of as a Tri Star girl! biggrin.gif
Riegelklotz
Posted: May 4 2010, 05:00 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 28,040

The new Hi-Nrg song seems promising. I like the slow style, like "Stargate" and most of the Rick Castle songs laugh.gif
SEB 203
Posted: May 4 2010, 03:40 PM

Super Eurobeat 203

Member No.: 35,507

Album Cover Art, Lyrics, and Extras - 300dpi -
(Click to Enlarge)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Downloads - CBR 320kbps q0 LAME -
(Right Click to Save As)

NEW TRACKS ------------------------
  1. FREEDOM / DAVID DIMA
  2. SEND ME AN ANGEL / MOMO
  3. MY DREAM / ACE WARRIOR
  4. WAITING FOR YOUR HERO / DANIEL
  5. TOY FOR LOVE / BON
  6. DO WITH ME / VICKY VALE
  7. THE SNAKE AROUND / THE SNAKE
  8. ONE-O-NINE / DOMINO
  9. TAKE THIS WAY / CHRISTIAN
  10. I AM A LIAR / LILIY
  11. DIABOLIK / DIABOLIK
  12. I BELONG TO YOU / STEPHY

J-EURO REMIX ------------------------
  13. Power of love <MORRIS CAPALDI VERSUS GND REMIX> / GIRL NEXT DOOR

BONUS TRACK ------------------------
  14. TRY ME <ROCK MIX> / DAVE RODGERS

<RAR FILE>

Notice To Leechers
The current requirement is somewhere between 50 to 100 posts or 6-month membership. If you are not motivated enough to make that many posts or wait that long, consider donating for the cause - http://idforums.net/index.php?act=donate Your account will be automatically exempted from the requirements when you donate $5 or more through that link. Whether you choose to make meaningful posts or donate, your actions will help the project further. Thank you !!

Album Purchase Instructions
If you are a member of the forums, you are eligible to purchase this album for 50% off the original price. It will be $15.00 (including shipping & handling) shipped to your door by USPS First-Class Mail. If you live oversea, please contact Perry for further inquiry. In the event that no one is interested, the album will go on eBay for $20.50 (free shipping) with the Buy-It-Now option.

For all further inquiries, please consult with Perry.
hrkz
Posted: May 4 2010, 03:55 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,508

thanks uploading!
its a great job

D'ARC
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:03 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 27,680

the snake that's great
thank you for upload
hrkz
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:11 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,508

Invisible links.... sad.gif
Did you see if you upload something? crying2.gif
S-Attack
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:16 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,267

Two option: 6 months in forum or 100 posts, i think.
Yeah?
Perry
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:39 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Don't forget you can also donate $5 to bypass the requirement! Help the project! smile.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
eurobeaterlover
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:44 PM

IDW Full Member

That album art is gorgeous; definitely digging te green color scheme. I can only wonder what will be next for 204. I wonder how this album will stack up compared to 201 and 202. Anyone who's listened to the album, just curious, what are your general thoughts?
SEB 203
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:46 PM

Super Eurobeat 203

The album cover seems a little dark. I will be re-scanning it and brighten it up a little. Thanks! Enjoy the music!
Perry
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:47 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

QUOTE (eurobeaterlover @ 3 minutes, 13 seconds ago)
That album art is gorgeous; definitely digging te green color scheme. I can only wonder what will be next for 204. I wonder how this album will stack up compared to 201 and 202. Anyone who's listened to the album, just curious, what are your general thoughts?

After listening to it, I like Send Me An Angel by Momo the best out of the entire album! I think it's because of the fact that it is a remake of an old classic that I like. happy.gif
eurobeaterlover
Posted: May 4 2010, 05:06 PM

IDW Full Member

I remember people saying the sampler for that track was very well done, so that doesn't surprise me too much. I didn't realize it was a remake though, then again, I joined this forum to learn more about the genre of music I love, aka eurobeat.

Who's the original song by, if you happen to know, just out of curiosity?
Perry
Posted: May 4 2010, 05:11 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

The original song was performed by Real Life in 1983. Click here for more information behind this song - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Life_%28band%29 happy.gif
BladeRider
Posted: May 4 2010, 07:19 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 33,261

thanks for uploading.
Deeply appreciate it. laugh.gif
ledwix
Posted: May 4 2010, 08:40 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 32,312

Wow, it is still early night in May 4th for me. Thanks, you're a hero.
Oak
Posted: May 4 2010, 10:24 PM

Spicy Tofu

Member No.: 1,871

I just want to say again to Perry and the rest of the IDW forumers that make this place great, thank you all.
SEB 203
Posted: May 4 2010, 11:58 PM

Super Eurobeat 203

Re-scanned the album cover.

user posted image

Looks brighter and truer to the original color. Enjoy! smile.gif

4 Pages  1 2 3 4