Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Tabidachi

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  « 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 12,988  ·  Replies: 101 
> EUROLOVERS YT Channel has been terminated, R.I.P. EUROLVERS 2010-2016
TheWhiteEagle
  Posted: Dec 5 2016, 01:08 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,266

QUOTE (MAiCHAN91 @ 1 hour, 12 minutes ago)
Q: How are we gonna do that? Some petitions don't work you know, well some petitions do work yeah.

Do you have a better idea?

From my post on EBP:

I just spoken with Roberto Gabrielli through an open letter I sent him yesterday. He understands our frustration and acknowledges what we want so he's going to everything he can to try to get Eurobeat online.

In addition, he also gave me a surprising revelation. According to him, EUROLOVERS wasn't terminated because the person running it uploaded songs from SEB 241. It was actually because the person was monetizing the videos when he/she wasn't suppose to and when Roberto and others tried to talk to the person about it they were ignored. So the truth is that the producers don't have any issue with people uploading Eurobeat music on YouTube as long as they don't try to monetize them. EUROLOVERS was strictly told not to and yet the person did it anyway. Roberto takes responsibility for what happened and apologizes for it, but it had to be done.

If this is true then I have to take back what I said about EUROLOVERS doing it for nothing because it shows that he/she was dishonest and therefore deserved to have their channel taken down. I'm still upset about it, but now for a totally different reason. EUROLOVERS should have known better than to monetize the videos.
xiao
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 01:27 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (TheWhiteEagle @ 16 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
...EUROLOVERS should have known better than to monetize the videos.

...riiiiight ~ so was Cy-Ro monetizing off the videos too...?

Where's all the SEB's he used to have up on his channel...? awesome.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nerubian
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 01:29 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,931

How did Roberto figured out that they used songs commercially? And if there's nothing wrong with uploading their songs, why not just make a new channel?
xiao
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 01:48 PM

moon bunny

N64 ~ user posted image user posted image

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 12 2016, 12:21 AM
M2-EB
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 01:50 PM

bazooka pistolero

Member No.: 47,714

QUOTE (TheWhiteEagle @ 30 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
(…) According to him, EUROLOVERS wasn't terminated because the person running it uploaded songs from SEB 241. It was actually because the person was monetizing the videos when he/she wasn't suppose to

QUOTE (xiao @ 12 minutes, 4 seconds ago)

Where's all the SEB's he used to have up on his channel...? awesome.gif

Implying

I have an eurobeat channel myself and I can't monetize stuff because, guess what? Copyright (Avex & Co. do monetize when they want because it's their right to do so). Channels don't get terminated out of nowhere, something fishy is going on.

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 9 minutes, 40 seconds ago)
How did Roberto figured out that they used songs commercially? And if there's nothing wrong with uploading their songs, why not just make a new channel?

Because it won't solve the problem. YouTube is a extremely flawed platform yet with powerful features. I'm changing to Vimeo even though it's much more limited, they're not as annoying with copyright and that stuff too.
TheWhiteEagle
  Posted: Dec 5 2016, 01:52 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 22 minutes, 51 seconds ago)

It was most likely videos that had an advertisement on them, mainly the more famous ones like those that were featured in Initial D. I recall that Night Of Fire was closing on two million views by the time the channel was taken down and it always had a commercial on it before it played. I thought YouTube did that automatically through the content ID system.

We might get a new channel provided that Avex doesn't try to butt in too much or the person doesn't try to cheat the producers.
M2-EB
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 02:01 PM

bazooka pistolero

QUOTE (TheWhiteEagle @ 9 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
It was most likely videos that had an advertisement on them, mainly the more famous ones like those that were featured in Initial D. I recall that Night Of Fire was closing on two million views by the time the channel was taken down and it always had a commercial on it before it played. I thought YouTube did that automatically through the content ID system.

We might get a new channel provided that Avex doesn't try to butt in too much or the person doesn't try to cheat the producers.

facepalm.gif
Because they were monetized by Avex. It's pointless trying to go against them on YouTube because that will only lead to their win, pretty much. It's their music, they can do whatever lol

This channel is doing good so far
Cy-Ro
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 02:16 PM

Bazoocow 🐄

Member No.: 44,860

QUOTE (xiao @ 49 minutes, 13 seconds ago)

Nein!

This post has been edited by Cy-Ro on Dec 5 2016, 02:16 PM
xiao
Posted: Dec 5 2016, 04:04 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Cy-Ro @ 1 hour, 20 minutes ago)
Nein!

haha ~ I know my friend user posted image

~ now let's forget about this YT mumbo jumbo & eagerly await SEB 242 in Valentine's Day woot woot!\(^o^)/ ♪ ♫

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 12 2016, 12:22 AM
TheWhiteEagle
  Posted: Dec 6 2016, 03:17 PM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 4:04 PM)
~ now let's forget about this YT mumbo jumbo & eagerly await SEB 242 in Valentine's Day woot woot!\(^o^)/ ♪ ♫

Easy for you to say. Those of us who had to rely on YouTube for our Eurobeat experience we may never get to hear the new album aside from the preview.
xiao
Posted: Dec 6 2016, 07:46 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (TheWhiteEagle @ 14 minutes, 37 seconds ago)
Easy for you to say. Those of us who had to rely on YouTube for our Eurobeat experience we may never get to hear the new album aside from the preview.

⭐ I'm just jaded by the internets brother ~ totally didn't mean to sound patronizing ~ however ...

⭐ ~ patience is always teh key my friend (///▽///)~

user posted image
Nomake Wan
Posted: Dec 6 2016, 09:17 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (TheWhiteEagle @ 5 hours, 59 minutes ago)

If you rely on Youtube for music, I feel very, very bad for you. crying2.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Dec 6 2016, 09:58 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 41 minutes, 6 seconds ago)

What is VLC Media Player for 200 Trebek! laugh.gif
Nomake Wan
Posted: Dec 6 2016, 10:27 PM

ShiMACHaze

Why would you use VLC for music!? derp.gif
xiao
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 02:03 AM

moon bunny

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It has been recently revealed by a Covert Ops™ NHK TV crew working late night at the ungodly hour of 18:45 PM JST

The true identity of the mysterious and enigmatic EUROLOVERS

Anonymous tip via someone calling himself "Citizen Quattro Bajeena" revealed last night in prominent Japanese Only Speaking BBS NRGExpressway.cd

That EUROLOVERS was indeed an Avex DJ working for Avex themselves

In an unprecedented turn of events -- as the NHK™crew unveiled the dead body of a strange creature covered in what could only be described as cat-food

National Japanese Television via a small Tokyo radio antennae -- lo and behold in awestruck as they saw with their own eyes the True Proof that EUROLOVERS was none other than

DJ Hello Kitty

Let us take a moment of silence for the passing of this beloved mascot that once fooled the world with it's despicably deceptive and cuddly paws sleep.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=J0u_4hJKlYA )

True Story [citation needed]
Nomake Wan
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 02:19 AM

ShiMACHaze

Damn, drugs in Texas must be bigger too. blink.gif
xiao
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 06:38 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 4 hours, 13 minutes ago)
Damn, drugs in Texas must be bigger too. blink.gif

When we tried to talk to EUROLOVERS we were ignored! Therefore the logical conclusion based on the assertion of the discovery last night by the NHK™ crew is spot-on! user posted image

The reason we were ignored was because EUROLOVERS didn't know how to properly communicate with humans. ohmy.gif

When it is scientifically proven that felines can only enounce the alphanumerical language in meow's purrz and nyan's depending on what country they reside in. online2long.gif

user posted image

[citation not needed when it's medical mary juana]
TheWhiteEagle
  Posted: Dec 7 2016, 08:48 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 9:17 PM)

Only when it comes to Eurobeat. Anything else I usually buy or listen to on the radio.

And xiao, are you being serious or are you seriously trying to troll us all? Because I'm not laughing. I know you're not particularly affected by these recent events but show a little more sympathy.
Crockett
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:28 AM

Space Cowboy

Member No.: 45,405

Give us break...

I was too much active when the discussion concerned copyrights...

But how long some controversial guy, in practice internet nickname will be a basical topic on Facebook and both Eurobeat forums, more important than artists, labels and music ?

Neither japanese fan you can meet on Facebook doesn't talk, either cry for the case, which becames the past.

TheWhiteEagle got reply from Roberto Gabrielli, but some other people have own theories and start gossips day by day far from Roberto's explanations.

Somebody who has access to all possible tracks, even unreleased isn't a fan from here, maybe DJ, also no matter, but must have permission or just illegal access to companies. That's all already meaningless.
M2-EB
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:28 AM

bazooka pistolero

If not Youtube, people will rely on other things like Spotify, it's simple and a lot more convenient lol
Does it matter who was the person behind that channel? Eurolovers is over, they never answered anyone or never talked. I care a lot more about other channels starting to put up their collections out there.

QUOTE (Crockett @ 41 seconds ago)
But how long some controversial guy, in practice internet nickname will be a basical topic on Facebook and both Eurobeat forums, more important than artists, labels and music ?

Neither japanese fan you can meet on Facebook doesn't talk, either cry for the case, which becames the past.

TheWhiteEagle got reply from Roberto Gabrielli, but some other people have own theories and start gossips day by day far from Roberto's explanations.

So artists, labels and music are more important than other ordinary people? Okay lol

Japanese fans are privileged with (somewhat) easier access to these albums and eurobeat in general, that and the fact that they're more reserved than westerns makes it pretty pointless to compare with people on the other side of the globe.

When that person make an YouTube channel, upload eurobeat songs and see that it's not possible to monetize these videos I might believe something. It's not theory, just a fact that many won't bother to check. Well, my opinion doesn't really matter, eh? Even though I know what I'm talking about, unlike some people derp.gif

This post has been edited by M2-EB on Dec 7 2016, 09:40 AM
skibblesx
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:38 AM

Frog Lord

Member No.: 43,002

man this gets better every day
M2-EB
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:49 AM

bazooka pistolero

I know right?
Crockett
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 09:51 AM

Space Cowboy

Member No.: 45,405

QUOTE (M2-EB @ 22 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
So artists, labels and music are more important than other ordinary people? Okay lol

Just after these all weeks it becomes boring and tired, focusing on him.

Look, we posted the same, Eurolovers is over, what a difference.

The main hero is YouTube user, parallel we have less topics about music, including labels, so artists as well.
xiao
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 10:43 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (TheWhiteEagle @ Dec 7 2016, 10:48 AM)
And xiao, are you being serious or are you seriously trying to troll us all? Because I'm not laughing. I know you're not particularly affected by these recent events but show a little more sympathy.

QUOTE (xiao @ Dec 7 2016, 04:03 AM)
National Japanese Television via a small Tokyo radio antennae -- lo and behold in awestruck as they saw with their own eyes the True Proof that EUROLOVERS was none other than

DJ Hello Kitty

Let us take a moment of silence for the passing of this beloved mascot that once fooled the world with it's despicably deceptive and cuddly paws (of doom) sleep.gif

SPOILER

This post has been edited by xiao on Dec 12 2016, 12:48 AM
Teh Asphyx
Posted: Dec 7 2016, 10:44 AM

Raising Hell

Member No.: 33,366

Don't get fooled by appearance, Xiao is one of the most serious people I ever met. Oops … I don't know if I was allowed to tell this secret. xD

It really IS ridiculous about what people are fighting these days while all important things are abandoned. And making fun of it is a very serious way to confront it.

5 Pages  « 2 3 4 5