Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - 1969 (Album Edit)

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

55 Pages  « 52 53 54 55  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 214,918  ·  Replies: 1,355 
> IDAS7AAX Post Your Day!, Lets Share!
MonkeyWrenchd
Posted: Jul 8 2014, 01:00 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,964

Just started ID7 here, where is the Legend of the streets ? All i got here is rolling starts with random characters. Heard there are Original, Rebirth and Legend, where can i find those ?

And boy it is a lot slower to customize now, i remember its faster to get lots of credits. Now to get a eight spoke watanabe rims i need to play a lot. TA only
get me 450 credits.

Also, how and when do i use BC ? ID 5 feels a lot better to me than ID7 physics but maybe thats because i havent got used to ID7 yet.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Jul 9 2014, 03:26 PM

The Blue Lightning

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (MonkeyWrenchd @ Jul 8 2014, 05:00 PM)
Just started ID7 here, where is the Legend of the streets ? All i got here is rolling starts with random characters. Heard there are Original, Rebirth and Legend, where can i find those ?

And boy it is a lot slower to customize now, i remember its faster to get lots of credits. Now to get a eight spoke watanabe rims i need to play a lot. TA only
get me 450 credits.

Also, how and when do i use BC ? ID 5 feels a lot better to me than ID7 physics but maybe thats because i havent got used to ID7 yet.

The rolling starts are the LotS. Just keep playing it and you'll eventually know where are the 3 arcs.
bensonc90
Posted: Jul 27 2014, 03:49 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 44,592

Mind teaches a noob what car to choose? Has a nsx r gt spec 4 and feels rubbish to me. All the very sien 86s?
SonicSP
Posted: Jul 27 2014, 08:25 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

All cars feel bad until the end of Spec 4, though can't comment much on NSX.

You can never go wrong with the AE86. Any AE86 or even the 86GT.
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Jul 27 2014, 09:18 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Basically I have around 39+ different cars, all I can say is it's not that the car is suck or rubbish. It's whether or not you can play with the car well enough or not. Haha. But if you really want a start up and easy to learn car. 86 or s2000 or FD or the other higher tier ranking cars are good enough. I used NSX R more than you so I know it's not a suck car. Basically you can't judge a car until you full spec it.

If you're wondering how am I capable of giving such a comment, you can always visit the ranking website to see the Malaysia or Japan rankings. NSX R in myogi dh or even other maps are fast enough given to the peoples who know how to use it.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Jul 27 2014, 09:26 PM
bensonc90
Posted: Jul 28 2014, 10:48 AM

Shmuck

==" that's the thing i checked, seems 86 coupe best all rounder. kene own by my fren dun have card uses evo9 no matter how, nsx only good to look la with some legend stories. When he uses gc8 i won long distance. btw if 86 two door which final engine good eh. I play sunway ler..
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Jul 28 2014, 11:22 AM

Vs friend is good, but you don't get to learn anything besides winning on a person who doesn't know how to play doesn't have card is not really a good feeling. It doesn't matter where you play, Sunway or one u or paradigm, doesn't matter.

What you need to do is full tune your car (whatever engine you like) I've tried and use all 3 types of engine, it's up to your preferences. Get as fast and as close as you can compared to world record. When I mean close means 0-7 seconds from world record, not 30-40 seconds from world record. Play more, complain less, put more effort and you'll see the difference between "doing the world record" and "just talking"

Personal advice, follow if you want to improve. If you say you could win long distance against GC8 user, come I use GC8 and you play against me. If you say NSX R are for show, let me vs you using a full tune stock NSX R. I'd love to learn from you though.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Jul 28 2014, 11:25 AM
bensonc90
Posted: Jul 28 2014, 11:55 PM

Shmuck

my friend not noob =='' used to play ID a lot. when i at lead like 200m most time cuz my car tuned, the chasing boost suddenly come and can bang me away even i block, and i not very good blocking this kind. i just get my card like 2 weeks? if got meet can play ah, have fun oni why not. i wanna ask the engine lah, the three type was is the characteristics? 2 door 86, seems doing better than 86 gt apex
SixthSense
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 08:40 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 39,519

Helloooo guys~~ :3 Just created my AAX7 card just now named ●エリカ● and chose S2K (AP1) for my first AAX7 car :3 Played ID3, 4, 5 and that was looonngg time ago and I was sooo inexperienced that time and decided to go all out now. I'm active in WMMT4. (just sayin' :/) Decided to try different racing, so maybe I'll spend both MT4 & AAX7 50/50. And I reallyyyy need you guys help me out everything I need to know like registration, events, basics in driving like how to drift etc etc. Ohh and I'm new to this forum too ^^ (Although I created for such a long time :/) Hello everyone ^^. Nice to meet yal. ^3^)/ Oh, and I will be 99% play at CYC Sunway Pyramid :3

bensonc90
Posted: Jul 29 2014, 11:56 AM

Shmuck

oh hi, btw just now tried new 2 door 86 get tapao by legend chapter, chase from behind and bang... Orz . 86 really feel light and easy to control man, the tail is also short.
SixthSense
Posted: Aug 3 2014, 05:14 AM

IDW Full Member

Met Takahashi in person today :V What a coincidence '3' Andddd ranked up my AP1 till D1 + Spec 2 completed followed by 2 specs equipped in Spec 3

SonicSP
Posted: Aug 6 2014, 06:27 AM

Nagao Fanboy

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3264 x 2448. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Wah, lucky his weak spot is my strong point....shifty2.gif

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Aug 6 2014, 06:28 AM
SixthSense
Posted: Aug 8 2014, 08:23 AM

IDW Full Member

Entered C1 in Rank~~~~ Completed Spec 3 & equipped 1 part in Spec 4~~ biggrin.gif

PS: Finding tag partners to clear off my Tag LotS because of my d@mm missions..... :/ (Not sure I'm correct tho... >_> ) Anyone?... Pretty please?... I mostly play at CYC Sunway Pyramid, Holiday Planet at Asian Avenue also no problem...

-=SHINN=-
Posted: Aug 8 2014, 10:07 AM

Sadly I could help you out if you were playing few months back when I was there. Haha had already stop playing for a month now, since there's nothing to play anymore. And sad to say as much as you want to try to clear your missions. You will definitely find some cannot be clear anymore such as 1 event rank in and 6 event rank in. Not to mention there's also 40 online tag rounds, 200 tag wins, 500 tag wins, 600 online battle wins. All these are basically impossible to play anymore given the circumstances now that 95% of the arcade in Japan has already upgraded to D8. Hence no opponents and events to clear your missions. I'd give you at max you can clear till level 2 second row, level 2 3rd row needs one event rank in which is impossible now.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Aug 8 2014, 10:08 AM
SixthSense
Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:09 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (-=SHINN=- @ 7 hours, 1 minutes ago)
Sadly I could help you out if you were playing few months back when I was there. Haha had already stop playing for a month now, since there's nothing to play anymore. And sad to say as much as you want to try to clear your missions. You will definitely find some cannot be clear anymore such as 1 event rank in and 6 event rank in. Not to mention there's also 40 online tag rounds, 200 tag wins, 500 tag wins, 600 online battle wins. All these are basically impossible to play anymore given the circumstances now that 95% of the arcade in Japan has already upgraded to D8. Hence no opponents and events to clear your missions. I'd give you at max you can clear till level 2 second row, level 2 3rd row needs one event rank in which is impossible now.

Event rank means needs Events to be cleared?? Oh no ._______.

How am I going to get that basic aura I can't clear off Lv.2 missions... .___________. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: So you'll most probably play back when D8 is out right, Shinn?? :/

I heard you're one of the Godly skilled players in MYS O.O

This post has been edited by SixthSense on Aug 8 2014, 05:14 PM
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Aug 8 2014, 08:35 PM

High possibility I will just only play for other people, until max rank and clear wing missions for them. Nah not sure where you heard that from, but I am just a normal player. Nothing to be proud of.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Aug 8 2014, 08:37 PM
SixthSense
Posted: Aug 9 2014, 01:26 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (-=SHINN=- @ 4 hours, 50 minutes ago)
High possibility I will just only play for other people, until max rank and clear wing missions for them. Nah not sure where you heard that from, but I am just a normal player. Nothing to be proud of.

Ohhh :/ I just saw your TA ranking considered high already. Sooo yea '3' Btw what steering setting you recommended? I maxxed out to 10 :V Is that setting okay? :/

-=SHINN=-
Posted: Aug 9 2014, 01:31 AM

Wow, max out to 10 is really killing you unless you can handle it. Well most of us uses 2 or 1. But it's really up to you to decide, I am using 2 from D2 until now and it handles just fine when battle comes.
SixthSense
Posted: Aug 9 2014, 08:52 AM

IDW Full Member

Yea :/ My hands almost broken lol. I try 2 tomorrow.

Entry:-

Ranked to B2 for today!!! Lucky to meet a random partner that plays Tag Mode with me. Play 10 matches, 5 LotS Tag, 5 Online Tag. 10 wins in a row @@ That was really unexpected result back there. I'm really grateful for today's result. I hope I can meet him again soon enough :/

EDIT: Sorry it was 2 matches of Online Tag ==|| And 8 LotS Tag (Checked on Initial D.Net and found out I was wrong sleep.gif") 1 more parts to go till complete Spec 4

This post has been edited by SixthSense on Aug 9 2014, 09:19 AM
jamess initial d
Posted: Aug 9 2014, 09:13 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 44,626

QUOTE (SonicSP @ Aug 6 2014, 06:27 AM)
http://imageshack.com/a/img746/2306/l86ROW.jpg

Wah, lucky his weak spot is my strong point....shifty2.gif

hi yuri I think I played with u before on aug 6 for 2 rounds, one on irohazaka downhill and one on nagao downhill and I lost both haha the irohazaka match is a close one accept that your car is much faster on the straights and for nagao I lost to u because of the multiple high speed S corners ( where I tried it before on high speed but ended up colliding, causing my car to lost speed) so I slowed down everytime when entering that corner..haha but you are pro I must say. happy.gif happy.gif r u a huge initial d manga fan?
MonkeyWrenchd
Posted: Aug 9 2014, 04:48 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 43,964

This is a stupid question but how do i see how many "lives" my cards have before i have to renew it ? Im really concerned about this as the machines in the arcade near me doesnt get too much love (cant renew license etc). Its even deserted because people is playing MT4 and it seems like MT series is a cash cow for the arcade.

bensonc90
Posted: Aug 10 2014, 10:43 AM

Shmuck

hi there, btw wanna ask those cosmetic stuff does not affect performance? 2nd car otw spec 5, still get own by higher speed cars.need more tags lei. 2 seems the best i tried all, 10 is very good for high speed track btw imo. i found lazy play just bang wall here there follow then surprisingly cut when almost end. sometimes work sometime fail get block ==
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Aug 10 2014, 05:54 PM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (MonkeyWrenchd @ Yesterday, 8:48 AM)
This is a stupid question but how do i see how many "lives" my cards have before i have to renew it ? Im really concerned about this as the machines in the arcade near me doesnt get too much love (cant renew license etc). Its even deserted because people is playing MT4 and it seems like MT series is a cash cow for the arcade.

When you see your portrait (the main menu), go to the 2nd selection from the right. It should be there.

QUOTE (bensonc90 @ 7 hours, 19 minutes ago)
hi there, btw wanna ask those cosmetic stuff does not affect performance? 2nd car otw spec 5, still get own by higher speed cars.need more tags lei. 2 seems the best i tried all, 10 is very good for high speed track btw imo. i found lazy play just bang wall here there follow then surprisingly cut when almost end. sometimes work sometime fail get block ==

Cosmetic stuff do not do anything whatsoever. There are just there to "spice up" your car.

This post has been edited by Takahashi Rensuke on Aug 10 2014, 06:04 PM
SonicSP
Posted: Aug 11 2014, 06:05 AM

Nagao Fanboy

QUOTE (jamess initial d @ Aug 9 2014, 09:13 AM)
hi yuri I think I played with u before on aug 6 for 2 rounds, one on irohazaka downhill and one on nagao downhill and I lost both haha the irohazaka match is a close one accept that your car is much faster on the straights and for nagao I lost to u because of the multiple high speed S corners ( where I tried it before on high speed but ended up colliding, causing my car to lost speed) so I slowed down everytime when entering that corner..haha but you are pro I must say.  happy.gif  happy.gif r u a huge initial d manga fan?

Hey there, thanks for saying hi. The matches were fun.

I think I'm okay but a lot of players in Malaysia are way better than me. I can only play Nagao only I think, my other courses are way behind as you can see from the battles won list. I was surprised I won the Iro battle, it was pretty close. I manage to win because I got the final corner first, after that it's always hard to catch up. Haha I was surprised I won actually, I wasn't expecting it.

I used follow the manga but I stopped at the Shinji arc,

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Aug 11 2014, 06:07 AM
SixthSense
Posted: Aug 11 2014, 04:48 PM

IDW Full Member

Met BENC few days ago and had fun doing Tag mode with him :3 Ohh and steering setting 2 seems doesn't fit me :/ Although the steering is light but not that responsive, so I change back to hard but in 8. I don't wanna stress my hands so hard lol.

Anddd strikes B1 in rank, completed Spec 4, followed by equipped 1 part in Spec 5. Going to FT my AP1 next week if I find any partners biggrin.gif

55 Pages  « 52 53 54 55