Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing B-East - Super Eurobeat Presents Non Stop Re-Mix [Project.D Ver.]

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,395  ·  Replies: 2 
> D8 cabinet wiring help please
wastedkrackr
  Posted: Aug 22 2016, 08:57 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,088

We moved our D8 cabinets and the mover didnt label the wiring - we havent been able to get the cabs to connect since then.

In the game test menu, we can get link pair GOOD but the in store server is BAD. Can anyone post a pic of optimal wiring from behind the server or let me know if theres any oddities involved in wiring these?

Also, the server has been restarted kinda rough a few times. A breaker popped twice this week shutting it down hard. The NIC has link lights as well as all of the connections on the switch have link lights. The link pair is GOOD on both machines.

Thanks in advance!
rallyarmor
Posted: Sep 4 2016, 09:44 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 44,695

It would be better for you to provide pics of the connections you have so the errors can be spotted. Can you take a pic of what the Server Screen shows? If the issue is related to the server, you will probably want to disconnect both Clients from the switch inside the server box first, then turn off the Server, then turn it back on. Once this is fully turned on, turn off both clients, then connect both clients back to the switch and turn them both on. The screen on the server should show both Clients on the screen at the bottom.
wastedkrackr
  Posted: Sep 4 2016, 10:47 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 46,088

Thanks - it already came up. It just finished booting properly one day when we powered up the arcade. I was about to set up the monitor when I saw link was good so I don't even know what the issue was. Probably something stupid like press f1 to boot haha.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]