Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing DJ Cryptomundo Party Hour CM 1

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 9,432  ·  Replies: 67 
> ID6AA Sunway pyramid open!!, Today already open,fast then the promise date.
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:12 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,186

Today i came by and i play at sunway pyramid,my time attack at akina number first HAHA! smile.gif
Akii
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:15 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

Congratz to Sunway on having their IDAS6AA. Bet lots of players there would be happy.
DigiBunny
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:18 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Community section is here for a reason, people.
*Slinks back into the shadows*
CaleX
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:21 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 32,651

Is online available there? Would consider going there once in a while.
LLP
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:29 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 25,529

No use going there because no instore tag/solo battle there.....
But if sunway gonna put online to RM3....I think no ppl would actually want to play anyways....so no use....
CaleX
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:40 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (LLP @ 11 minutes, 26 seconds ago)
No use going there because no instore tag/solo battle there.....
But if sunway gonna put online to RM3....I think no ppl would actually want to play anyways....so no use....

Meaning:

No online,

No offline tag,

No instore battle?

Err... what? facepalm.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 07:41 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Well just wait for a couple of days, we'll see how the things in Pyramid work out there. smile.gif
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 24 2011, 04:27 PM

IDW Regular Member

I already ask that owner guy,he says he will open online mode today!! yea yea,and RM2.He's telling me that making a card at sunway only RM16.There's a 6 machine.

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 24 2011, 04:28 PM
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 04:49 PM

Keep us updated on this then. wink2.gif
lembu82
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 01:58 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,806

number of the machines start from left to right

1st - seat does not fix well.
2nd - acceleration paddle didn't align well
3rd - didnt have the chance to test
4th - right speaker is not working
5th - steering not working properly
6th - steering is not in good condition, plus there is a fishing machine on the side that with giant blue light 'cooking' the player...
Atsuma
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 04:11 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 27,066

Sunway pyramid's IDAS6AA machines are worst than the ones in 1u... This is no joke.... All are mentioned above.... I supposed the 3rd machine might be the best condition of all the others...

Plus, for new players, cards are not available... If u guys wanna make cards, ur nearest would be 1u... The best machines are still Times Square's....
CaleX
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 04:50 AM

IDW Regular Member

So even new cards are not available?

I guess we'll have to wait and see then.
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:20 AM

IDW Regular Member

Cards already install don't worry.Today i saw a few person making a card,i hope more people interest in initial D smile.gif by the way,the owner guy say probably will install online this thursday i guess.
Akii
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:24 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

What about the in-store battle connections? Haven't fix yet?
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:27 AM

QUOTE (takumizim @ 6 minutes, 21 seconds ago)
Cards already install don't worry.Today i saw a few person making a card,i hope more people interest in initial D smile.gif by the way,the owner guy say probably will install online this thursday i guess.

Tell the owner to fix the machines, if the machine condition is worse than 1u's (and trust me, 1u's was pretty bad), RM2 + online won't lure anybody who wants to seriously go online battling / TA.
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:38 AM

IDW Regular Member

Yea ok,sure,if i come to sunway,seriously sunway are not good as use to be,lame haha.Today no install-battle,so boring.

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 25 2011, 07:03 AM
RB26TT
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 09:12 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 27,332

went to pyramid to check out , as what it seems wasted my effort facepalm.gif

From left to right,

1st machine-chair problems,keep shaking and cant adjust the seat .

2nd machine-so far no problems,a lil prob on the gas pedal,where u step the pedal 1/3.It straights full rev. -still acceptable to play.-Suspect the pedal jam a lil bit.

3rd machine.-steering problems,keep on left n right when u full lock.

4th machine-right speaker problem,and gas pedal problem,u hav to hit it hard twice.or else ur speed will drop.

5th machine-So far a lil problem on the steering,acceptable to play.

6th machine-Bad condition of the steering wheel,cant even steer,keep on steers right.

-Already informed the technicians of the CYC..they said they will repair step by step.
-THe online battles theyre still configuring the router and switch,there is a line for internet connectivity.
-Reason cant in store battles-the 6 machine network cables arent connected to the main game server.
-The CYC techs said currently even online mode is on,they will price for rm2.Probably due to the machines problem and they're finding ways to repair it or change the steering wheel nut.

-So the best for me so far @BTS is my choice,near and good machines condition

@cypher-how about 1u machines condition? are the line still frequently down or still up as usual?

This post has been edited by RB26TT on Apr 25 2011, 09:14 AM
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 09:46 AM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

OH MY GOD!!! YES!!! MY DREAM CAME TRUE! too bad i can only go on weekends... pinch2.gif

honestly, i don't even care about the machines' condition, or the price inflation and etc etc etc, as long as they have tag battle mode (online or no online), i am happy

This post has been edited by Takahashi Rensuke on Apr 25 2011, 09:47 AM
Woofy
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 03:35 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,279

and here i thought i wouldn't need to go all the way to BTS to play... and turns out sunway's machine all broken...

ah well, gonna go 1U in couple o days... hope they fix the machines there too...
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 25 2011, 05:04 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (RB26TT @ 7 hours, 52 minutes ago)
went to pyramid to check out , as what it seems wasted my effort facepalm.gif

From left to right,

1st machine-chair problems,keep shaking and cant adjust the seat .

2nd machine-so far no problems,a lil prob on the gas pedal,where u step the pedal 1/3.It straights full rev. -still acceptable to play.-Suspect the pedal jam a lil bit.

3rd machine.-steering problems,keep on left n right when u full lock.

4th machine-right speaker problem,and gas pedal problem,u hav to hit it hard twice.or else ur speed will drop.

5th machine-So far a lil problem on the steering,acceptable to play.

6th machine-Bad condition of the steering wheel,cant even steer,keep on steers right.

-Already informed the technicians of the CYC..they said they will repair step by step.
-THe online battles theyre still configuring the router and switch,there is a line for internet connectivity.
-Reason cant in store battles-the 6 machine network cables arent connected to the main game server.
-The CYC techs said currently even online mode is on,they will price for rm2.Probably due to the machines problem and they're finding ways to repair it or change the steering wheel nut.

-So the best for me so far @BTS is my choice,near and good machines condition

@cypher-how about 1u machines condition? are the line still frequently down or still up as usual?

Yea,i hope they repair it as fast as they can because this saturday i will come and see what they have done,i'm sure if everything,all condition are fine and the cost still RM2.I definitely be happy.Hm maybe they buy second hand machine i guess.

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 25 2011, 05:06 PM
Atsuma
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 05:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 27,066

I stand corrected with my statement earlier.... The 3rd machine is crap too....

Actually, the ALL NET connection is there already but the technicians refused to plug the 6 machines in the server cos they are downloading the 1.04 patch... I was like WTF.... I thought that the downloads will be running in the background... facepalm.gif

Eventhough the patch is downloading, the machines are able to go online anyways... Just that it is harder to find opponents but for uploading data, it's fine.... The CYC techs there are quite fine but I think they lack experience in my opinion....

So, out of the 6, the best is the one with the speakers broken if u dun mind there's no sound la....
Roxas
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 05:32 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 36,486

I was there yesterday.. wait 1u has IDAS6AA? blink.gif
CaleX
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:44 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Roxas @ 1 hour, 12 minutes ago)
I was there yesterday.. wait 1u has IDAS6AA? blink.gif

Yes it does, but apparently online isn't back yet over there.
kirashin
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 06:54 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 28,736

uhh yeaa,,,online was down wen i went thr yesterday..was lookin to play online tag or online battle too bad..it up n down the usual i guess... =="...

note about sunway..
= ="...so far i been thr like 5 time or so..nv like their mt machine condition..= =" so for IDAS6..sighh..oh well 1u is still my choice reason being it close my coll..xDD..so yea...

This post has been edited by kirashin on Apr 25 2011, 06:55 PM
RB26TT
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 07:47 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 27,332

When you go to pyramid, sit only cabin 2,4,5 thats the only machine that u can use to play story modes and tuned ur car.

-wherelse to improve ur TA.its effortless,a slightly mistake and that it,those where the days where some brats show their expression on sterring and some even wham the pedal gas too hard,haha.now thats why pyramid steerings wheels all not in good aligntment.

-For TS-they do check their id6 machines regulary,receive feedback .cos that the mac that gain most players and good business haha laugh.gif

-Had sit on 2 faulty machines without knowing the cause,lucky the tech replace a 2 game for me,and told sorry about the machines condition,we will fix the problem,when i notified them,they seem happy about the feedback i gave to them.

3 Pages  1 2 3