Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Sotsugyou

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 9,335  ·  Replies: 38 
> Location INITIAL D ARCADE STAGE 6 in Malaysia
kirashin
Posted: Apr 22 2011, 10:49 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,736

probably...but most of the time thr ppl who tell me which one is broken..thr oni happen in 1u..other place they will juz sit thr quietly waitin for u to challenge em wit a faulty steerin = =....(side note i pwn them...wit a faulty steerin funny..) well anyway..in 1u i tried the 2nd machine...oni thing i dun like is oni one speaker is workin..huhuhu..whrelse 3rd n 4th machine are great but...4th machine has tis aweful gum like smell on the steerin which stick on ur hand..so yea..remember to wash ur hand!! apply to 3rd one as well...
takumi13954
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 02:47 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,261

tomorrow any 1 going to times square???????i nid ur help for teach mi ply and i wanna know u~~~~Be my sifu^^
Woofy
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 06:15 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,279

QUOTE (takumi13954 @ 3 hours, 28 minutes ago)
tomorrow any 1 going to times square???????i nid ur help for teach mi ply and i wanna know u~~~~Be my sifu^^

sifu ar? so far i went to BTS and the scary guys (as in scary pro) are Phoenix, Ishida, and this 1 guy who use cardname yuki in hiragana... they are best candidate for sifu i think...
takumi13954
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 07:16 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,261

i dk o~~~c 2mrw how 1st~
CaleX
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 09:16 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 32,651

QUOTE (Woofy @ 3 hours, 1 minutes ago)
sifu ar? so far i went to BTS and the scary guys (as in scary pro) are Phoenix, Ishida, and this 1 guy who use cardname yuki in hiragana... they are best candidate for sifu i think...

Phoenix (we call him Cypher here) and that Yuki card are the same person laugh.gif

I saw you as well today, look at my card names at my signature and you should recognise them wink2.gif
Woofy
Posted: Apr 23 2011, 05:13 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,279

QUOTE (CaleX @ 7 hours, 56 minutes ago)
Phoenix (we call him Cypher here) and that Yuki card are the same person laugh.gif

I saw you as well today, look at my card names at my signature and you should recognise them wink2.gif

oh yea... kirino... ur the guy who cypher tagged with yesterday rite? awesome skills u show in tsubaki btw... laugh.gif

still LONG ways for me to even get close to u guys... pinch2.gif

RB26TT
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 09:06 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 27,332

@calex-ahem~ seems ure familiar with tsubaki, nice meeting u,as ive waited long queue to play that on sat.pack time. oh well, im trying to learn more about iro downhill,current 2.58x..aiming for more fast and good timing.ahaks
CaleX
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 08:08 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 32,651

QUOTE (RB26TT @ Today, 9:06 AM)
@calex-ahem~ seems ure familiar with tsubaki, nice meeting u,as ive waited long queue to play that on sat.pack time. oh well, im trying to learn more about iro downhill,current 2.58x..aiming for more fast and good timing.ahaks

Oh, sorry if I made you wait for long pinch2.gif

I'm not that good at tsubaki actually. There are others who are much, much better than me. laugh.gif
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 24 2011, 11:36 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

Man, ID6 machines are popping all over in Malaysia. I actually wish I was back home to play them all.

Good to hear the 1 Utama steering is finally fixed. That problem has been there since ID5 days and if they mostly work well I probably do not have to to go as far as Times Square to play ID anymore (which I used to do in order to play the EXP2.0).
Saxifrage
Posted: Apr 25 2011, 01:23 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

Sutera Mall has 4 D6AA machines....

Anyone gonna play there?
Agent556
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 11:20 AM

Project Legacy Co-Leader

Member No.: 2,133

How many people here play at Sutera Mall? I have a request I'll PM, lol
(Already PMed Nicholas86, he isn't able to do it)
nlik
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:38 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 19,069

IOI now has IDAS6 AA. Today i saw the technicians setting it up. However, as at today, IOI IDAS6AA not online yet.
ishida
Posted: Jul 3 2011, 01:19 AM

Puppet Master

Member No.: 35,836

Midvalley Megamall now has Initial D 6AA...
Was officially online but offline now....

HOLIDAY PLANET(MID VALLEY)
LOT F002 TKT3 MIDVALLEY BT 2 1/2JALAN KELANG LAM9 KUALA LUMPUR
Saxifrage
Posted: Jul 30 2011, 10:07 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

QUOTE (nlik @ Jul 2 2011, 06:38 AM)
IOI now has IDAS6 AA. Today i saw the technicians setting it up. However, as at today, IOI IDAS6AA not online yet.

Great news for me ...

One more place for me to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mind checking if it's exp or JPN?

2 Pages  1 2