Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Sound Files Vol.2) Mako & Sayuki - Wings of Fire (TV-Size)

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 9,337  ·  Replies: 38 
> Location INITIAL D ARCADE STAGE 6 in Malaysia
takumizim
    Posted: Mar 28 2011, 07:45 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,186

Please share me your information location that have initial d arcade stage 6,From i know is at Time Square(TQ).I need more info,Sunway will have it but i don't know the date is,when i ask the owner at the arcade,they sayed they dont't know.So please cooperate give some information,it would be thankful for me smile.gif

This post has been edited by takumizim on Mar 28 2011, 07:46 AM
JUNE
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 09:08 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 37,214

1Utama got IDAS6 already .
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 09:20 PM

The Blue Lightning

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,245

Sunway is 27/4/2011, i just can't wait!

btw takumizim, when do you go to sunway?
justxsongs
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 09:31 PM

FUCK

Member No.: 32,783

CaleX
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 10:19 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 32,651

At the moment only 1Utama and Times Square have it.

1Utama does not have online working yet as of posting time but it will as soon as the server gets up. (or when the techs there are better trained?)
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 16 2011, 10:37 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ 1 hour, 16 minutes ago)
Sunway is 27/4/2011, i just can't wait!

btw takumizim, when do you go to sunway?

Are you sure??that would be great,i will come 30/4 that day,it mean saturday smile.gif great,let's making a team then,my car already complete,full spec and ready to go.Need to practice.Let's show what we got at sunway.
Saxifrage
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 10:54 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 36,872

Why all in KL one?

Might go to Sutera Mall to check if thr is D6AA or not.....
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 16 2011, 11:10 PM

IDW Regular Member

Pray for it smile.gif this gona be good if there's alot ID6 at malaysia,every country that have ID6 will see the power of us.I always think japanese player are strong but now i see Malaysia player have their own good,more then good. smile.gif

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 16 2011, 11:12 PM
Baotoan
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 11:24 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,263

I mean I guess I could try and talk to the owner to put our machines online too. Not sure about how good we are compared to you everyone else but would be fun to race against people on the other side of the world. I'm coming from Cali, USA. (:
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 16 2011, 11:30 PM

IDW Regular Member

Good then,i hope i can battling with your country too smile.gif We at malaysia always battling japanese player,we would like to try battling other country too smile.gif
kirashin
Posted: Apr 19 2011, 09:43 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 28,736

1 utama IDAS6AA is fully up n running...though..the first machine on the left alredi hv steerin problem = =" n i m lucky tat i completed my game without losing =="
Woofy
Posted: Apr 19 2011, 11:23 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,279

Just tried 1Utama machines... found some faults... so here we go...

From left to right:

1st machine is just like kirashin said... steering problem...
2nd machine got problem with the shifting gear as in, it actually shifts down by itself everytime u shift up or down...
3rd machine is best. no fault found so far...
4th machine, start button a bit messed up sometimes... i nearly lost a story mode becoz the start button activates by itself at that time... so i had to play 1/4 uphill akina with no lights... =____=

so until they fix it... stick with 3... taken? take 4... but dun press start button unless necessary... (only use during avatar roulette... or anytime AFTER the race)
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 12:35 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Don't apply too much force to the 2nd machine's gear for now...do that and your problem will happen. sad.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 01:43 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (Woofy @ 2 hours, 19 minutes ago)
Just tried 1Utama machines... found some faults... so here we go...

From left to right:

1st machine is just like kirashin said... steering problem...
2nd machine got problem with the shifting gear as in, it actually shifts down by itself everytime u shift up or down...
3rd machine is best. no fault found so far...
4th machine, start button a bit messed up sometimes... i nearly lost a story mode becoz the start button activates by itself at that time... so i had to play 1/4 uphill akina with no lights... =____=

so until they fix it... stick with 3... taken? take 4... but dun press start button unless necessary... (only use during avatar roulette... or anytime AFTER the race)

Woofy, here's a tip for 2nd machine, i tried this before and it worked!

your left hand must always (AND I MEAN ALWAYS!) be on the gear, this will prevent the gear from shifting up and down itself...
TER~XD
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 05:02 AM

Tsundere POWA!!

Member No.: 35,660

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ 3 hours, 18 minutes ago)
your left hand must always (AND I MEAN ALWAYS!) be on the gear, this will prevent the gear from shifting up and down itself...

I....cannot do that. laugh.gif My left hand has to always be on top side of the wheel to support my controlling right hand.

My car would go haywire if i one-handed steered.

Anyway, good luck to Malaysia with getting more online hooked up. smile.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 05:34 AM

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ 3 hours, 51 minutes ago)

Not everyone can drive with one hand like you, you know. I sure can't .
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 05:55 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (Phoenix_Cypher_K1 @ 21 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
Not everyone can drive with one hand like you, you know. I sure can't .

What really! Even the infamous Phoenix can't drive with one hand?! maybe i can become the first real life god hand... rolleyes.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 06:23 AM

Yes sir, you can be the first God Hand in MYS if that is what you truly want. rolleyes.gif

I'll stick to machines 1 , 3 and 4 cool.gif. Machine 2 is truly not suited for a noob like me who can't drive with one hand, don't you agree? rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Apr 20 2011, 06:48 AM
CaleX
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 06:25 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 32,651

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ 29 minutes, 49 seconds ago)
What really! Even the infamous Phoenix can't drive with one hand?! maybe i can become the first real life god hand... rolleyes.gif

Yes yes, be the only guy there that bothers to play with a broken machine while insisting to not play the other 3 better working ones. rolleyes.gif
chrischeese
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 07:36 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 27,054

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ 5 hours, 53 minutes ago)

wao you rather pay rm2.50 to play the shitty machine then the good machine blink.gif
no wonder the machine condition in 1U still that bad maybe back because of ur support laugh.gif
anyway everyone have their own playing style,you can use one foot to control your brake and accel too,thats your choice (ps) this only apply for those player who's not looking for improvement in battle/TA laugh.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 10:17 AM

The Blue Lightning

actually i don't want to choose the 2nd machine, it's just that back in the days of ID5, there's just 2 machines, so sometimes i have no idea but to choose that machine
kirashin
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 11:24 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 28,736

= =" to tell the truth...i had played all sort of faulty steering..no jokes..i hv played steerin tat can turn 360 degrees..(heck i was on 3 winning streak = =") or steerin wheel tat hv awkward original position..for example the steerin might be upside down..whrelse in the game it original position...= ="...tis happen to me..all the time from IDV3,IDV5,MT3 and now..IDV6 = =...
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 20 2011, 11:17 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

Wow, 1U has 4 machines now. I wish I can take a look, since its the closest arcade to where I live in Malaysia. In any case, I'm glad to see more ID6 machines around.

The gear problem has been around even in ID5 when it comes to the 1U machines, because I started at 1U I actually thought it was part of the game at one point. Some sort of calibration is needed before it can work normally but I am not sure what to tell the technicians. They are very unlikely to fix the steering problem though since its been there since forever.

The two new machines must be the ones without the gear problem because from memory, both 1U machines back in ID5 machines had gear problems. And between those two, one of them had a steering problem.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 20 2011, 11:22 PM
takumizim
  Posted: Apr 21 2011, 07:58 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (kirashin @ Yesterday, 11:24 AM)
= =" to tell the truth...i had played all sort of faulty steering..no jokes..i hv played steerin tat can turn 360 degrees..(heck i was on 3 winning streak = =") or steerin wheel tat hv awkward original position..for example the steerin might be upside down..whrelse in the game it original position...= ="...tis happen to me..all the time from IDV3,IDV5,MT3 and now..IDV6 = =...

I guess you been curse by the power of the steering,Maybe you should kiss the steering before you drive,that will work,MAYBE laugh.gif
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 21 2011, 08:02 AM

Well I played Machine 1 today (closest to counter door) @ 1u, the wheel is fixed. happy.gif

2 Pages  1 2