Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Morris - Crazy For Your Love

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,741  ·  Replies: 4 
> Is there any cheap arcade in KL?
janicewlv
  Posted: Dec 15 2010, 09:08 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,770

lets say, RM1 per game
is there such arcade to play IDAS5 that cheap?
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 15 2010, 10:42 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,284

Nope, sorry, everywhere is RM2 regardless of V1 or V2....so you just have to live with it.
ishida
Posted: Dec 16 2010, 02:03 AM

Puppet Master

Member No.: 35,836

Genting is RM4.... pinch2.gif .....Others are all RM2 per game....i really wish for RM1 games...
SonicSP
Posted: Feb 9 2011, 05:02 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

Probably not anytime soon, these machines are expensive since they cost RM40-60K each I think, cannot remember but the BTS technician told me once.

Even Daytona games still cost RM1 to play these days, and they're 16 year old. Maybe in a few years if there are any ID5s left it may happen.

RM2 doesnt sound to unusual, that's the standard for a racing game even when I was a kid I remember and taking into account inflation rate over the years, it's technically cheaper to play nowdays I think due to that.
takumizim
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 09:46 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,186

Nothing is cheap now days haha smile.gif serious,depend on the economy or the owner at the arcade,the graphic,gameplay,logic all that stuff making the game expensive.