Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing McFly - Going Through The Motions

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,764  ·  Replies: 3 
> Calling all EXP 2.0 players!, A little help for the guys in the Phil.? :/
DigiBunny
  Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:42 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

So, yeah. As of now, we still don't have the patch on any of the four cabs in the whole country. Given how long the game's been out and how long we've been playing; a concern has popped up that I dragged into Timezone's workdesk. Our cards have yet to be renewed.
You can probably guess why this has me worried. At some point that card's gonna fail, and when it does, there goes one FT car, your time attack records, and all the money you spent into it.

The reason why ID5 isnt really attracting attention is because, frankly, the people who speak japanese are few and far inbetween. The tech staff here can't, so we're basically stuck with the machines as they first got here.

I'd like to ask for your support by contributing translations of the game. The menus, the selections, even the card naming section. Anything will help when people start to understand what it is they're sitting on.
We're really after an English Manual here, so that would be a huge help in helping the weight of ID5 in the management's decision to give us the patch or not.

Thanks,
Digi
tkrd48
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 01:50 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,011

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 1 hour, 7 minutes ago)
So, yeah. As of now, we still don't have the patch on any of the four cabs in the whole country. Given how long the game's been out and how long we've been playing; a concern has popped up that I dragged into Timezone's workdesk. Our cards have yet to be renewed.
You can probably guess why this has me worried. At some point that card's gonna fail, and when it does, there goes one FT car, your time attack records, and all the money you spent into it.

The reason why ID5 isnt really attracting attention is because, frankly, the people who speak japanese are few and far inbetween. The tech staff here can't, so we're basically stuck with the machines as they first got here.

I'd like to ask for your support by contributing translations of the game. The menus, the selections, even the card naming section. Anything will help when people start to understand what it is they're sitting on.
We're really after an English Manual here, so that would be a huge help in helping the weight of ID5 in the management's decision to give us the patch or not.

Thanks,
Digi

Yes the same here in Malaysia, North region that is, a lot of promising IDAS4 player who started IDAS5 is retiring they were waiting for IDAS5 patch, wth this rate I think we will never get the patch at all... Ah if my IDAS5 card failed I would make a riot....
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Aug 19 2010, 04:57 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Actually a way to definitely get the patch is to get any arcade to buy new V5 machines (thats how KL *accidentally* had theirs) but yea that probably sounds even less farfetched.

Anyway I remember that someone did post a translation guide for V5...I think it was stormfox..not sure coz I can't find it.
DamienWolf
Posted: Aug 20 2010, 06:05 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Well basically, Sega simply shut out the Philippines. Telling us they dont have the ALL.Net feature available for us. Also they told the arcade owners that if the ID Machine is patched but they dont have ALL.Net, it would be useless since nothing will happen. And of course the Arcade Owners will not pay extra for an upgrade in software (including hardware maintenance) if its for nothing.

And Sega yet makes more ID fans really disappointed.

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Aug 20 2010, 06:11 AM