Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Jilly - Be My Babe

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

76 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 76,971  ·  Replies: 1,893 
> ANY IDAS 5 MACHINES IN NOR CAL
RXFUSION
Posted: May 13 2010, 09:11 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,570

yup. but man i have to Beat the game Again! i just want a full tune car so i can battle pplz and TA
gns64
Posted: May 15 2010, 04:02 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 30,722

Just played it at Milpitas Golfland, no cards yet. They said they had been ordered though.
neonkamui
Posted: May 17 2010, 02:23 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 34,357

i need an id5 card as well =/ blehh wanna tune a S13
TOJI
Posted: May 17 2010, 07:13 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,300

neonkamui, where do you play? S13 would be nice for a change from the regular cars you tend to see.
neonkamui
Posted: May 17 2010, 07:40 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (TOJI @ 26 minutes, 49 seconds ago)
neonkamui, where do you play?  S13 would be nice for a change from the regular cars you tend to see.

i play at CVGL since its closest to SF haha but there are no cards there

in your opinion which one is better S13 or 180 or sil-eighty?

im thinking of just getting a sil-eighty since it has the sr20det engine in it and it looks like the 240

This post has been edited by neonkamui on May 17 2010, 09:47 AM
TOJI
Posted: May 17 2010, 11:03 AM

IDW Expert Member

neonkamui,
sileighty seem to be better overall and it look best of the three. Also all golfland is suppose to get cards this week I believe, just make sure u pick one up this week, so how is it at cvgl, crowded?

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 17 2010, 02:04 PM
neonkamui
Posted: May 17 2010, 02:02 PM

IDW Member

just 3 guys that always hog the machine its kind of annoying if you ask me haha what day are we supposed to get cards?
TOJI
  Posted: May 17 2010, 02:09 PM

IDW Expert Member

i call yesterday, the cards are suppose to be in tuesday or wednesday. You should drop either of those day to pick one up. Also, what will you card name be, maybe i see you someday since we play in the same area?
Are you going to be there wednesday night mania? If your friends wants cards, there should be there too.

BTW, have you seen RXFUSION(FD RS), he said he play there with a friend and both has cards. Bringing a crowd and have them put cards on each side should stop those 3 from hogging since they suppose to be off once u in line. Maybe u should try that. happy.gif

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 17 2010, 02:25 PM
AXEL*
Posted: May 17 2010, 04:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 35,261

The Cards officially shipped today and will arrive wednesday afternoon so anyone who wants a card will have to wait till thursday. sorry but thats how thing run at gls because of arcade mania
neonkamui
Posted: May 17 2010, 07:24 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (AXEL* @ 3 hours, 11 minutes ago)
The Cards officially shipped today and will arrive wednesday afternoon so anyone who wants a card will have to wait till thursday. sorry but thats how thing run at gls because of arcade mania

@ at Axel how many card you guys getting and also, wanna help me make a card since i'm never at the GL down there please? ill pay a certain amount of cash if you want also or give you some Renames for MT or something

@ toji im planning to use a female avatar Named Tina, LOL imma drive a Sil -eighty or purple S13 not sure yet

i think i seen lthat car fusion there is it a light blue FD?

This post has been edited by neonkamui on May 18 2010, 01:09 AM
TOJI
Posted: May 18 2010, 06:25 AM

IDW Expert Member

neonkamui,
i think every golfland should get it this sometime this week not just down there.
anyway, maybe i see you there wednesday night if i do go and play.
neonkamui
Posted: May 18 2010, 01:05 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (TOJI @ 6 hours, 39 minutes ago)
neonkamui,
i think every golfland should get it this sometime this week not just down there.
anyway, maybe i see you there wednesday night if i do go and play.

yeah maybe i might go maybe if not im gonna go this saturday or next wednesday
TOJI
Posted: May 18 2010, 01:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

Just a breakdown of all the players location in northern CA for ID battling and meetups:

Sacramento (DAVIS):
virus, tougespirit, preludeboi, millifune

east bay (CVGL,SF):
neonkamui, jerry, loves, chu, gui, boost, long, light

south bay (MPGL, SVGL, SJGL):
gns64, axel, pandaapex, tifa, dmr, kylie, dailo, sokha, ant, denny

TougeSpirit
Posted: May 18 2010, 05:41 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 25,759

QUOTE (TOJI @ 3 hours, 48 minutes ago)
Just a breakdown of all the players location in northern CA for ID battling and meetups:

Sacramento (DAVIS):
virus, tougespirit, preludeboi, millifune

east bay (CVGL,SF):
neonkamui, jerry, loves, chu, gui, boost, long, light

south bay (MPGL, SVGL, SJGL):
gns64, axel, pandaapex, tifa, dmr, kylie, dailo, sokha, ant, denny

Haha yeah, thanks for the list! Do note that Virus HAS NOT played recently at least in Davis. Also, in Davis we are running shitty 1.0 so your 2.0 cards when you get them will NOT work here sad.gif I will be up for any stock car battles (our in store is actually down at the moment, mechs are looking at it) should you guys desire to have a nice meet and greet. I'd much rather come to you but I'm otherwise preoccupied with school, mech and aero engineering double major and all that sad.gif
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 18 2010, 08:00 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

ok Toji how do u kno DMR, Soka and me just wondering. and Alex yes i havent been playing at Davis. i been playing at SVGL. 3'12 on Iro DH im getting close to the record. i been playin on 2.0
TOJI
  Posted: May 18 2010, 09:56 PM

IDW Expert Member

Hey virus, i go from northern to southern CA to play and at times when is busy, i see people play. I been around since ID2 so a lot of these players are still around even you and DMR. happy.gif This list still leave out a lot of good players, just not sure if they are playing and don't remember names of others.

That 3'12 you got is only possible with a card so i'm guessing you one of those lucky ones with a card but it looks like you and tougespirit are the best so far. I must give tougespirit thumbs up for his iro record though(nice going). What car are you driving though? BTW, I look forward to seeing you all when Id5 tournament began.

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 18 2010, 10:20 PM
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 18 2010, 10:45 PM

IDW God Member

"THE MAC" my roommate (didn't know he could make a card in english, I made the same mistake at first hahahhahaha) is running 3'09.7xx with a 7-7-7-0-7 evo IV actually (He'll probably shave off close to .8 seconds once fully tuned the way he's driving now). Just today I thought I had 3'07 in the bag but then I suddenly lost all my boost after cp3 sad.gif He's using the boost all in the end, I'm using it earlier

This post has been edited by TougeSpirit on May 18 2010, 10:50 PM
AXEL*
Posted: May 18 2010, 11:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 35,261

virus ran that 12 on his first couple of trys and im sure with practice we got another us record holder herein norca! happy.gif
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 18 2010, 11:26 PM

QUOTE (TOJI @ 1 hour, 30 minutes ago)
Hey virus, i go from northern to southern CA to play and at times when is busy, i see people play. I been around since ID2 so a lot of these players are still around even you and DMR. happy.gif This list still leave out a lot of good players, just not sure if they are playing and don't remember names of others.

That 3'12 you got is only possible with a card so i'm guessing you one of those lucky ones with a card but it looks like you and tougespirit are the best so far. I must give tougespirit thumbs up for his iro record though(nice going). What car are you driving though? BTW, I look forward to seeing you all when Id5 tournament began.

wat was ur card name back in the day.????? and do we kno u now?

Yea ill get the iro dh record for the US again. I laugh in that dudes face.
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 19 2010, 08:02 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 8 hours, 35 minutes ago)
wat was ur card name back in the day.????? and do we kno u now?

Yea ill get the iro dh record for the US again. I laugh in that dudes face.

I'm sure you'll get there. I don't know how to improve because there's no one to show me how it's done. Every run I do I have to experiment and do something different. The cool thing is my TA's are always very very close to my record, pretty consistent. Who's face? lol, friendly competition is the best, it helps us all get better I need u to help me!!!! I was doing high 13's with stock car TOJI, so actually, I'm pretty sure 10's or even less are possible for stock car, we just don't know how to use the boost like the pros do
TOJI
Posted: May 19 2010, 08:15 AM

IDW Expert Member

You vs Virus on iro dh would be an intresting battle to watch someday.
neonkamui
Posted: May 19 2010, 07:34 PM

IDW Member

just noticed the people who been here in id as long as me ahah this is awesome i started playing id2 when i was in like 5th grade or something and yeah idk just felt like sharing
-VIRUS-
Posted: May 19 2010, 10:10 PM

QUOTE (TOJI @ Yesterday, 12:15 PM)
You vs Virus on iro dh would be an intresting battle to watch someday.

that might happen wen i ft my capp. i just bought my card today. so ill be coming to davis more now.

Alex thumbsup.gif on the iro time. ill be next to you wen i start playin.
TougeSpirit
Posted: May 21 2010, 07:13 PM

IDW God Member

I'm no longer tops in Davis, my roommate got a low low 3'08.153. But because of that, I've understood the use of boost. We'll both be in the 7's very very soon
TOJI
Posted: May 21 2010, 07:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

Right now in northern CA, there is probably only 5-6 people that can pull off that time in order: Me, "Mac" (your roomate), TougeSpirit, Virus, and 2 other guy from SVGL. It will be a close race between this small group.

too bad US WEST does not have ranking otherwise it will be better.

This post has been edited by TOJI on May 21 2010, 07:35 PM

76 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »