Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Voice of S30Z

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,832  ·  Replies: 4 
> NYC CHINA TOWN FAIR MEET UP ANYONE, INITINAL D
deathstrike
  Posted: Dec 21 2009, 01:46 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,523

hEY wuts up I am from NYC. Does anyone want to meet up in china town fair in manhatten becuase I am going their today to play some initinal d and get myself a card as well. Does anyone want to come meet up hang out or race if anyone let me know.
wssh
Posted: Dec 24 2009, 06:03 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 32,521

I was there three days ago, I thought I was the only one racing...
deathstrike
  Posted: Dec 25 2009, 06:42 PM

IDW Jr. Member

There others that race their just have to find them a couple of people challenge me and I was winning and then more people to challenge me lol it was fun they just wanted to beat me lol but it was alright. I had a good time there are still racers just have to show up at the right time.
aniubis
  Posted: Feb 7 2010, 09:34 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 34,858

wow!! i gotta come ova there to check u guys out cause i does currently play in the Queens center mall but most of the drivers over there suck!!lol dry.gif
deathstrike
    Posted: Mar 12 2010, 08:25 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (aniubis @ Feb 7 2010, 09:34 AM)
wow!! i gotta come ova there to check u guys out cause i does currently play in the Queens center mall but most of the drivers over there suck!!lol dry.gif

Oh queens center mall has IDS 4 MACHINES WOw didn't know that and I always shop there lol yea C town where the comp at you probly saw me play there My ID Name is DEATH! so yea swing by and let me know whats up.