Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Nuage - Sunday

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 9,788  ·  Replies: 75 
> IDAS6 Ideas, what would you wanna see if they made an IDAS6?
zhenyu1994
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 07:46 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,649

i think the 1 thing we all want is the 6 gear thingy WMMT has.... yes, no?
Jerry Liu
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 11:42 AM

I <333 Taylor Swift!!!

Member No.: 29,300

QUOTE (jhenphen @ 4 hours, 57 minutes ago)
so, i'm the only one who thinks clutch is cool??
if this game gonna have clutch and you can drift, dont you think it can attract more chicks? wangan attracts chicks cause of its shifter, same as the bg4, so both at the same machine=2x more chicks  rolleyes.gif

NSX? why'd u put NSX in id, they're not gonna drift their engine is at the back and its heavy

New courses= i'd like to race in mt.fuji
New music= yeah i wish you can play your own songs via a mmc or you can put it in you license card

*Car make stickers (Ralliart, TRD, etc.)
Aftermarket stickers (HKS, TEIN, Brimbo, etc.)
Neon (shoot me)
Paint jobs*

non-sense, car parts already have their stickers and why pimp your car with neon and paintjobs, if they're gonna add cops to the game the chopper can see you from miles away cause of your "neon"

as for the shifter i changed my mind i like the paddle style shifter or the F1  shifter or whatever its called, behind the steering wheel  shifty2.gif
less hassle from random kids popping out of nowhere and play the freaking shifter*yeah happened to me 1 time*

Well, Battle Gear has NSX and God knows that's basically a drifting simulator, soo why not?
Who the hell said anything about cops??? I just wanna make my car unique. biggrin.gif

@Jerry
Your Tuning suggestion just answered the query for ghost mode. Ghost = More points the higher ranked the player you beat. Therefore, why not?
Unlike Bunta, who launches so fast you cant block him off the line.

I guess I can see your point about the "Ghost = More points the high ranked the player you beat", but when I said "less pain in the ass to tune a car", I was referring to having to tuning after every 3 games and getting only one part. However, if I get to do as many parts as I can within the amount of time they give me, then that's okay with me, even if it's every 3 games.

This post has been edited by Jerry Liu on Aug 16 2009, 11:51 AM
CoastalmixX
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 12:19 PM

The Solution

Member No.: 2,428

QUOTE (rice. @ Jun 5 2009, 06:48 PM)
this game is meant to be played in the arcade room by kids/teens. whistling.gif

You only say that because you're still a teen. XD

I second "what?"s post. Revert back to ver3 physics with a slicker look. I'd drive to LA for that (esp since SD takes forever to get new games).
jhenphen
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 04:08 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,186

QUOTE (Jerry Liu @ 4 hours, 26 minutes ago)
Well, Battle Gear has NSX and God knows that's basically a drifting simulator, soo why not?
Who the hell said anything about cops??? I just wanna make my car unique. biggrin.gif

i said "IF" they're gonna add them, besides its gonna make the game more unique tongue.gif i havent saw an arcade driving game with cops in it
HydE's High In T..
Posted: Aug 17 2009, 01:22 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,597

QUOTE (jhenphen @ Aug 14 2009, 08:30 PM)
initial d is unique cause all of its course is located at mountain or cliffs, and i dont think gran turismo course wont work cause these cars are more on torque and horsepower than top speed...

clutch is cool u see that initial d movie titled "Initial D:Drift Racer" its cool how tak can manage braking accelerating and shifting at the same time, one feet on both gas and brake the other on clutch while turning the steering wheel while drifting while overtaking while shifting, its cool dude, u can really feel the heat of the game that way  smile.gif

oh and maybe car damage would be cool

hehe...yeah its cool though...but im kindda worried if the clutch thingy makes it more difficult 2 handle though... sad.gif

n yeah...g.t idea is stupid...sumimasen.... pinch2.gif

n mayb..........add some traffic? i mean a normal car passing by...initial d also hav that 1 rite? grin2.gif
jhenphen
Posted: Aug 18 2009, 08:59 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (HydE's High In The Sky @ Yesterday, 1:22 AM)
hehe...yeah its cool though...but im kindda worried if the clutch thingy makes it more difficult 2 handle though... sad.gif

n yeah...g.t idea is stupid...sumimasen....  pinch2.gif

n mayb..........add some traffic? i mean a normal car passing by...initial d also hav that 1 rite? grin2.gif

yeah rite, corners will be more challenging cause of an incoming car getting straight to your face and if panic attacks you you turn the steering wheel 180 degrees = instant lose, frustration, rage quit

This post has been edited by jhenphen on Aug 18 2009, 08:59 AM
-ShinRei-
Posted: Aug 22 2009, 07:17 PM

The Legendary R Master

Member No.: 29,882

Shomaru, Akina Snow, Tsuchisaka, Usui, Bunta Challenge, Battle Aura

Improved Graphics, even more!!! laugh.gif

Added more In-Depth Story Mode

Added more Battle Mode

Ahhh, there's so many that I want pinch2.gif
jhenphen
Posted: Aug 25 2009, 02:17 AM

IDW God Member

OOOOOOOOOOO, I WANT A PHOTO SHOOT MODE THAT YOU CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR CARD AND YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND AND ADJUST THE ANGLE OF THE SHOT AND SAVE IT VIA USB PORT OR WAN..
impreza0109
Posted: Aug 30 2009, 05:53 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 32,250

here's what i want to see if there's going to be an IDAS6:

-tire wear and management
-4 seasons (for example, when it's autmn, dried leaves are all over the road, and the tendency to slide increases. during summer, tires wear rapidly because of the heat of the road... you know what i mean.)
-semi-throttle control (it's an arcade, not a simulator like BG)
-the comeback of tsuchizaka and shomaru, the inclusion of the real usui pass.
-nissan gt-r r35! xD
HALO
Posted: Sep 12 2009, 08:17 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 20,313

QUOTE (impreza0109 @ Aug 30 2009, 09:53 PM)
-the comeback of tsuchizaka and shomaru

this would make me very happy.
dkg
Posted: Sep 12 2009, 05:08 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,866

bumblebee camaro transforming @ the finish line of akina downhill eating tofu.
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 05:43 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

What made tsuchi different IMO was the track hazards.

We could use some of those. methinks A pure battle track would be nice.
Randy
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 06:19 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Member No.: 32,890

@impreza0109

The GTR-35 will be WAY too powerful for Initial D, don't you think? laugh.gif

And yeah, return of Tsuchisaka will be real nice. I hate Shomaru though. Too twisty for me X_X
HydE's High In T..
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 01:35 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,597

huhu...im hope im rite...but IDAS6 will definetely got the 350Z...huahuahua.... laugh.gif

or not.... dry.gif jeez....
DigiBunny
Posted: Sep 29 2009, 02:00 AM

Reading is magic!

Nissan's Powerhouse: R34
Toyota's Powerhouse: Supra

All are six gears. We already have a Supra so there's no point in getting another piggyweight FR with an overstimulated adrenal gland.

Not saying that it wouldnt be HOT to have it, just, yknow, it doesnt serve a purpose aside from being a course car with what map may come with it.
deathstrike
  Posted: Mar 14 2010, 07:43 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 34,523

We don't even have IDS 5 yet and you guys are talking about initinal D stage 6 lol well it would be cool to see a change like make drifting a little bit more real I am tired of that IRONHAZAKI stage bumping car crap it like I am playing bumping cars wider maps instead of tight twat matches so you have enough room to perfect your drift. Team Emblems logos etc maybe doing tourneys best from japan meet the best in USA that will be fun to go head to head hmm what else well that about it. Oh yea btw They already have plans On Initinal D stage 6

Initial D Arcade Stage 6: According to the Japanese Wikipedia, Initial D: Arcade Stage 6 will be the future release in the Initial D: Arcade Stage series. Car lineup will be expanded, as the addition of the Nissan 350Z (Fairlady Z (Z33) in Japanese), Honda NSX (NA1), and Subaru Legacy B4 2.5GT S-Package (BM9).

Here the wiki link I saw it on. > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_D_Arc..._Stage.28PS3.29

ps: Just posted the link just in case noones knows ok don't attack me please lol JP attack me if you wish lol SMILE smile.gif

This post has been edited by deathstrike on Mar 14 2010, 07:48 PM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Mar 14 2010, 08:31 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

Interesting... Subaru Legacy, eh?

I wonder if someone in the manga/anime will drive it, or if it'l just be another one of those cars that are just there.
Jerry Liu
Posted: Mar 14 2010, 08:45 PM

I <333 Taylor Swift!!!

Member No.: 29,300

f**k YES, AN NSX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 04:04 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

My only wish is for Sega not to be a blundering idiot when they make this.
Twizted
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:06 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Member No.: 33,744

They should add a street course. Like in the anime (when Tak drove his girlfriend to the beach -- they actually drove through the city streets).
There were many, many scenes in the anime (especially when they're at work in the day) that they're in the busy city streets.

It's time to add another dimension to the game. And a street course is a good excuse because the anime and manga has it.

It's like with WMMT, Hakone only appeared briefly in the anime/manga. And yet they included the course in the WMMT game.
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:16 AM

Reading is magic!

Like the ski resort in Extra stage? That'd be interesting. Instead of snow, we have...ice. Hmm!

But that was still in the mountains, I believe. Lake Akina is as street course as you can get with ID; It just doesnt seem right to add city streets to the game. It'd be too conspicuous.
Twizted
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:23 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Member No.: 33,744

Yeah ski resort, and... one street course with traffic... Tokyo? Hahahaha

I remember The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift -- the scene where they were running away from the bad guys and they were drifting through the streets filled with traffic. They way they drift through those traffic was just gorgeous -- like snakes slithering from side to side. cool.gif
FUCKU
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 09:23 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 18,045

QUOTE (what? @ Jun 6 2009, 12:27 AM)
umm version 3 again but with added courses.

yeah v3 with extra courses andd cars
D33DO_R32
Posted: Apr 5 2010, 07:54 AM

Hell's Wyvern

Member No.: 34,541

QUOTE (venth85 @ May 29 2009, 03:24 AM)
* More cars ( updated to todays car)
* More Courses ( All the maps that appeared in 4th stage and rest of the manga)
* Can Multiple tune right away
* Aura
* Use actual tire heat meter~

well, no need for tire heat meter..just cut the boost or tire management crap.. more body kits, allow to change our body kit into stock one, multiple tuning, transferable from IDAS 5, H type shifter, E-brake, clutch maybe grin2.gif grin2.gif ..and add more BGM..(GOD!! I can't wait to see the death god..wish his GT-R painted in black)
ChiyoV
Posted: Jul 22 2010, 05:18 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 35,944

Apparently the thing on wiki about ID6 was false (duh!), which is a good thing cuz I'm still learning 5.

Still, for 6:
-worldwide and online
-TA with ghosts option
-easier and faster avatar picture customization
-longer names allowed (more than 6 characters)
-race any character at any track at any condition, mostly after the first run-through
-Bunta challenge
-Tsuchisaka, Shomaru, Tsukuba Circuit (the actual racetrack), and Usui
-cars:
Toyota: FT-86, Celica GT, Scion tC, Lexus ISF, Prius (lol)
Mitsubishi: Evo X, Evo wagon
Subaru: Impreza wagon, Legacy, Impreza Spec C
Mazda: Mazda 3, Mazda 2, Furai
Nissan: 370Z, GT-R35, 300ZX
Suzuki: Swift, SX4
Honda: CR-Z, RSX/Integra, Civic Si 2-door and 4-door, Fit
Mercedes: S-Class ("papa"'s car)

4 Pages  1 2 3 4