Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Deai

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,168  ·  Replies: 1 
> Initial D Arcade Stage 5 - United Kingdom?, Have these machines hit the UK yet?
Marky264
  Posted: Mar 30 2009, 09:14 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,976

Have any of these Machines hit the UK yet? Have you spotted any in your local arcade? I havent been down to my local London Trocodero Arcade for 6 Months now so i'm hoping that the new version has arrived there. They still have Ver 1 Downstairs by the Outrun 2 Cars,

Anyways please let me know in this thread if you've seen one as i'm dieing to have ago on one1
Ki Ki
Posted: May 27 2010, 11:25 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,224

Not that I know of, I haven't been to Troc for a long time too. Kinda retired from Initial D cause I'm broke haha but recently I've had an urge to play again. Only see ID4 next to the cinema.
A lot of my friends have converted to MT =(