Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Deai

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,596  ·  Replies: 37 
> ID8 question
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 20 2016, 07:23 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,432

Hihi, I'm new to this. So I'll just skip to the questions I wanna ask.

1) For drifting, is it a must to get full spec for it? I mean, we all know if we turn too much, the speed will drop dramatically. So, is there anyone who can guide me for that?

2) How do I get the auras? I remember once I'm able to buy auras, but then the offer disappeared as I do not have enough D coins at that moment. I went to buy some of it, but couldn't find the aura anywhere.

3) Is there any fast way to earn points? The fastest way. Beside online, what the other options? As I wanna earn it fast to buy the specs, and adding rear wings for my Trueno.

Thanks guys. I only started few weeks back, so I don't understand the game structure. Please understand. smile.gif
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 20 2016, 10:37 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

QUOTE (ttc09 @ 2 hours, 24 minutes ago)
Hihi, I'm new to this. So I'll just skip to the questions I wanna ask.

1) For drifting, is it a must to get full spec for it? I mean, we all know if we turn too much, the speed will drop dramatically. So, is there anyone who can guide me for that?

2) How do I get the auras? I remember once I'm able to buy auras, but then the offer disappeared as I do not have enough D coins at that moment. I went to buy some of it, but couldn't find the aura anywhere.

3) Is there any fast way to earn points? The fastest way. Beside online, what the other options? As I wanna earn it fast to buy the specs, and adding rear wings for my Trueno.

Thanks guys. I only started few weeks back, so I don't understand the game structure. Please understand.  smile.gif

You said you have Dcoins, so that means you machine has access to online, which is good to know to answer some of these questions.

1.) The speed loss will only be eliminated fully after you reach Full Spec/Ex Spex (which means finishing Spec 5). You will be able to start drifting before that but there will be speed loss. The "true" physics of the game pretty much begins at Full Spec and is hard to practice for it before hand because the feeling is totally different.

For the moment, the only thing you can do is to minimize turning as much as possible, so plan your lining so you could drive as straight as you can. When you reach Spec 4 or so, your BC might work better.

2.) I think you can buy them but I think you also earn them somehow. But whatever it is, they will only show up after you reach A3 I think.

3.) First off it's good to finish the first two Project D Missions.

To finish the first Project D missions, you will need to

a) Finish the first 3 Story Mode races
cool.gif Get 3 Bronze Time Attacks, which is really really easy.
C) Play Online battle 1 time. Doesn't matter if you win or lose.

Once you finish the above requirements, eject your card and the game will show you that you have completed it (it's pretty flashy so you won't miss it). Next time you insert your card, you will get the 8000 points which is a lot.
This is in addition to the normal points you get for those races.

The second Project D mission will give you another 10,000 points but it is harder to get:

a) You'll need 5 online wins.
b] You'll need to In-Store race with 3 different card opponents. Doesn't matter if you win or lose.
c) You'll need to get 5 Silver Time Attacks. This will require maybe around Spec 3 and some skill, and likely you'll need to play both versions of Lake Akina and Usui since they are fairly straight roads.

Other than that, you may want to find a friend and do Tag Story Mode. If you can only play alone, the safest way is to do Time Attack. This is because while you get less bonus than Story Mode, you will get the base 600 point reward as long as you finish the course. In Story Mode, you will only get that if you win your opponent.

Also, personally I really don't recommend spending your hard earned tuning points on wings for now. They are purely aesthetic and because tuning points are hard to get, it is much better to spend them on something that improves the performance of your car, at least until you reach Full Spec.

EDIT: About the mission, they are cumulative. So it's not like you have to repeat things to do the next one. For example, if you win that one online battle while trying to finish Mission 1, that counts as "1 online win" on your card total. So when you reach 5 online wins, your "5 online win total" requirement for Mission 2 is met. As long as these things are done, the game will acknowledge it.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 21 2016, 03:17 AM
Izi
Posted: Apr 20 2016, 11:55 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 46,431

@ttc09
You can drift even with a Spec-0 car but the technique will be different & much smoother when achieving Full Spec. For your D-coins on the other hand, I suggest you join up the D.Net subscription because it awards you with discount on upgrading your car performance parts when using points. I agree with SonicSP which is to complete the story mode ;Thumbs Up;
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 01:38 AM

Nagao Fanboy

QUOTE (Izi @ 1 hour, 43 minutes ago)
@ttc09
You can drift even with a Spec-0 car but the technique will be different & much smoother when achieving Full Spec. For your D-coins on the other hand, I suggest you join up the D.Net subscription because it awards you with discount on upgrading your car performance parts when using points. I agree with SonicSP which is to complete the story mode ;Thumbs Up;

Actually, my recommendation was to play Time Attack if we're talking about as many points as safely as possible. The points you get is more stable because in Story Mode, you will only get the full 600-ish points when you win againts an opponent and some of the opponents later on can be hard. In Time Attack, you will get around that much just for finishing the course.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 21 2016, 01:39 AM
Izi
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 02:25 AM

IDW Member

@SonicSP
My apologies, what I intended to forward was completing story mode & the rest of lvl.1 requirements Project D mission for that extra points reward. Which is your favourite time-attack map SonicSP? Mine is Irohazaka DH/UP.
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 02:59 AM

Nagao Fanboy

QUOTE (Izi @ 34 minutes, 44 seconds ago)
@SonicSP
My apologies, what I intended to forward was completing story mode & the rest of lvl.1 requirements Project D mission for that extra points reward. Which is your favourite time-attack map SonicSP? Mine is Irohazaka DH/UP.

I see, yes the Project D missions are very good for gaining points. That 18,000 points help a lot since the overall needed is around 55,000 points.

I like Nagao DH, Nagao UH and Akina DH. Been training Tsubaki UH a lot recently but still quite slow.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 21 2016, 03:01 AM
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 21 2016, 07:30 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (SonicSP @ 4 hours, 30 minutes ago)
I see, yes the Project D missions are very good for gaining points. That 18,000 points help a lot since the overall needed is around 55,000 points.

I like Nagao DH, Nagao UH and Akina DH. Been training Tsubaki UH a lot recently but still quite slow.

Thanks for your reply. I spent sometimes today. Just wondering, is EX-SPEC really worth it? I have changed my bonnet and added rear wings for my trueno. I have not bought a single EX-SPEC tuning at all, as I don't think I will be needing those yet in terms of my skill. I'm just wondering when is it a good time to buy it. And is it more worth to use D coins to buy those EX-SPEC tunes? Or points? I find points are hard to earn after all.
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 07:44 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (ttc09 @ 14 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
Thanks for your reply. I spent sometimes today. Just wondering, is EX-SPEC really worth it? I have changed my bonnet and added rear wings for my trueno. I have not bought a single EX-SPEC tuning at all, as I don't think I will be needing those yet in terms of my skill. I'm just wondering when is it a good time to buy it. And is it more worth to use D coins to buy those EX-SPEC tunes? Or points? I find points are hard to earn after all.

Depending on your mentality, if you want it to look fullexspec by all means reload 960 dcoins with just RM26 to fullex it. However if you do not wish to waste much money on it and plans to earn points the long way, you can accumulate 121500 points (around 203 rounds of TA) for the fullexspec. Note: This is from Full spec 5 to Fullexspec.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Apr 21 2016, 07:46 AM
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 08:16 AM

Nagao Fanboy

QUOTE (ttc09 @ 40 minutes, 49 seconds ago)

They are not worth it. Really we're not even sure it does anything, that's how not worth it it is and this thing has been out for almost a year already. If we can't even measure whether something does do something extra, that means that either a)it doesn't do anything or cool.gif it does something but the effect is really really small. Given the tuning point costs, I would say that you should just ignore it.

I mean, if you've got a load of points that you've got nothing to spend them on then by all means, because eventually we do run out of things to spend them on. That is in fact a thing but I seriously wouldn't recommend it until after you are done with just about everything else.

QUOTE (-=SHINN=- @ 25 minutes, 31 seconds ago)
Depending on your mentality, if you want it to look fullexspec by all means reload 960 dcoins with just RM26 to fullex it. However if you do not wish to waste much money on it and plans to earn points the long way, you can accumulate 121500 points (around 203 rounds of TA) for the fullexspec. Note: This is from Full spec 5 to Fullexspec.

We don't really know where he is from yet so he may not have access to cheap Dcoins. All we know is that he has access to Dcoins and Online.

For me at least, I wouldn't spend RM26 to even get it. I spend less money than that on a regular two hour play session if I am lucky, so I rather waste money playing more races. happy.gif

But I do use my excess points though on it. There's nothing else to use them on after we get out aero kits. I mean, we could always buy more cars but I personally have a one card - one car rule, so I got nothing else after I'm done with the aero kits.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 21 2016, 08:29 AM
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 21 2016, 07:57 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (SonicSP @ Today, 8:16 AM)

They are not worth it. Really we're not even sure it does anything, that's how not worth it it is and this thing has been out for almost a year already. If we can't even measure whether something does do something extra, that means that either a)it doesn't do anything or cool.gif it does something but the effect is really really small. Given the tuning point costs, I would say that you should just ignore it.

I mean, if you've got a load of points that you've got nothing to spend them on then by all means, because eventually we do run out of things to spend them on. That is in fact a thing but I seriously wouldn't recommend it until after you are done with just about everything else.

We don't really know where he is from yet so he may not have access to cheap Dcoins. All we know is that he has access to Dcoins and Online.

For me at least, I wouldn't spend RM26 to even get it. I spend less money than that on a regular two hour play session if I am lucky, so I rather waste money playing more races. happy.gif

But I do use my excess points though on it. There's nothing else to use them on after we get out aero kits. I mean, we could always buy more cars but I personally have a one card - one car rule, so I got nothing else after I'm done with the aero kits.

I'm actually from Singapore. I played 3 online match yesterday and shocking, I won 3 straight in a roll. I got extra 1000pts for it. My ae86 is actually at full specs right now, so I have actually added wings. I got another car which is FD (not keisuke ver), I'm thinking of tuning that to full specs as well as I think FD is actually a pretty fast car.
How do I actually sign up for initial d membership? As I would to customise my parts maybe when I'm at home or something. Is it possible?
Gotta thank you guys for all the replies! wink2.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 08:40 PM

Nagao Fanboy

First off make sure you register you account at the website. After every eject, they will prompt you to register if you haven't done so. To register, you need to say "Yes" to temporary password option when the game prompts you after every eject. Record the 4 digit number that they give you as this is your temporary password and is valid for three days.

Then go to https://game.initiald.sega.com/inid8ext/p/index.html. Put in your card number (it is that 11 digit number right below your name on your card) and temporary password. Then they will ask you to set up a permanent password and a 4-digit PIN. Note that registrating your card doesn't require a DNET membership. The instructions and all are in English so it's pretty straightforward.

To actually buy the subscription, you will need to do it at your machine. just go to Factory and select the picture that shows Initial D.Net on it. Then pay the amount they ask you. You can do this even before registering your card of you want, just make sure you do both eventually.

You can't change your external parts from the browser but you can change your tachometer, auras, title, avatar parts, countdown voice. You get discounts on parts purchased and you can also join a team.

Also note that all avatar parts you collect while on the membership is stored inside your closet, so you can bring them out and change them. Your avatar parts inside your closet will never be deleted even if your membership expires but keep in mind that any new avatar parts you get while not on the membership will not be stored, and you will lose the ability to change your avatar parts of your not on the membership (you'll need to renew your membership first before you can access the closet again to change your avatar).

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 21 2016, 08:45 PM
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 21 2016, 10:42 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (SonicSP @ 2 hours, 1 minutes ago)
First off make sure you register you account at the website. After every eject, they will prompt you to register if you haven't done so. To register, you need to say "Yes" to temporary password option when the game prompts you after every eject. Record the 4 digit number that they give you as this is your temporary password and is valid for three days.

Then go to https://game.initiald.sega.com/inid8ext/p/index.html. Put in your card number (it is that 11 digit number right below your name on your card) and temporary password. Then they will ask you to set up a permanent password and a 4-digit PIN. Note that registrating your card doesn't require a DNET membership. The instructions and all are in English so it's pretty straightforward.

To actually buy the subscription, you will need to do it at your machine. just go to Factory and select the picture that shows Initial D.Net on it. Then pay the amount they ask you. You can do this even before registering your card of you want, just make sure you do both eventually.

You can't change your external parts from the browser but you can change your tachometer, auras, title, avatar parts, countdown voice. You get discounts on parts purchased and you can also join a team.

Also note that all avatar parts you collect while on the membership is stored inside your closet, so you can bring them out and change them. Your avatar parts inside your closet will never be deleted even if your membership expires but keep in mind that any new avatar parts you get while not on the membership will not be stored, and you will lose the ability to change your avatar parts of your not on the membership (you'll need to renew your membership first before you can access the closet again to change your avatar).

Ahh alright. Thanks so much for your help! I shall go and register when I'm at the arcade. biggrin.gif

SonicSP
Posted: Apr 21 2016, 11:45 PM

Nagao Fanboy

If you have a smartphone, that would be good too since you can get the temporary password from the machine and register online with your Internet browser right away. I do that quite often.

Also, you card can have up to a maximum of 100 days subscription at any single moment. If your card is not subscribed, and you buy one month, it would give you 30 days. However whenever you buy the subscription while you already have one, you will get 35 days instead.

The machine will not let you buy any more subscription if your total days would exceed 100 days. For example, if you have 80 days on your card, then you cannot buy a subscription because 80 + 35 is more than 100. When it reaches 65 days, the option will naturally open up again.

Whether you want to subscribe or not depends on whether you like the features. I personally use it because of the racer team as well as for avatar part closet but it is not really that vital. Would depends on the price and your preference I guess. We over here at KL have an arcade that sells it for really cheap, so it's not a hard decision to us usually.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 21 2016, 11:48 PM
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 22 2016, 03:15 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (SonicSP @ 3 hours, 29 minutes ago)
If you have a smartphone, that would be good too since you can get the temporary password from the machine and register online with your Internet browser right away. I do that quite often.

Also, you card can have up to a maximum of 100 days subscription at any single moment. If your card is not subscribed, and you buy one month, it would give you 30 days. However whenever you buy the subscription while you already have one, you will get 35 days instead.

The machine will not let you buy any more subscription if your total days would exceed 100 days. For example, if you have 80 days on your card, then you cannot buy a subscription because 80 + 35 is more than 100. When it reaches 65 days, the option will naturally open up again.

Whether you want to subscribe or not depends on whether you like the features. I personally use it because of the racer team as well as for avatar part closet but it is not really that vital. Would depends on the price and your preference I guess. We over here at KL have an arcade that sells it for really cheap, so it's not a hard decision to us usually.

Yea! In SG its expensive. $2 for 1 credit.
Anyway, I wanted to start a new thread about drifting, maybe I will just write here.
For drifting, are all the same?
Brake - turn - pedal little bit - pedal fully.

Because I have seen ppl attacking corner at the speed of 155 in akina, and I'm not that good yet. Haha, thanks for your help man. smile.gif

SonicSP
Posted: Apr 22 2016, 09:48 PM

Nagao Fanboy

QUOTE (ttc09 @ Today, 3:15 AM)
Yea! In SG its expensive. $2 for 1 credit.
Anyway, I wanted to start a new thread about drifting, maybe I will just write here.
For drifting, are all the same?
Brake - turn - pedal little bit - pedal fully.

Because I have seen ppl attacking corner at the speed of 155 in akina, and I'm not that good yet. Haha, thanks for your help man. smile.gif

Haha I can't 155 Akina corners but some people on this forum can. We actually talked a lot about techniques in the main thread before.

They are a few techniques available that I know off, but I am sure there are more than this:

BC- Basic technique. Tap brake then tap Accel.

BCCC (also called BA on this forum) - Hold Brake, then tap Accel a few times then release when around the apex of a corner. The timing of when you start and when you release the technique is pretty important here because you want to get the cornering effect.

BCBCBC - Basically it's just chaining a few BCs together. In essence just alternate tap between brake and accel really quickly and stop when you feel like you have done enough.

BBC/BBBC - Tap brake 2/3 times, then press Accel. You may also add a BC after if you feel like you need more turning.

? - Hold brake, then hold accel then release both at the same time. I learned this myself so I don't know what it's called.

Also these are not absolute, you can combine them if you want or even add things like a B/brake to stabilize if you you feel like you need it. The game is actually quite freestyle in nature, so experiment and find what suits you well. As you play more, you will get more comfortable using other techniques as you get a more inate feel for the physics.

Do note that one technique rarely will nitnwork on all corners, you will need to know a few and learn which corners are good with what. Watching good runs on YouTube helps to give an idea on what the real pros do.

BC and BCCC are pretty basic techniques though so I would recommend practicing that first. Another thing you may want to try is to play auto (if you haven't already) because that will allow you to practice your wheelwork and footwork without worrying about the gears. There isn't much of performance penalty in this and it will greatly help you learn. For me, doing this works wonders in learning the game early on because this version's gameplay is very reliant on footwork and wheel. You can easily switch back to manual later anyways since it only costs 500 points to switch.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 23 2016, 02:23 AM
holnivek
Posted: Apr 23 2016, 02:36 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 46,366

+1 to playing auto, especially at lower spec. It better to focus on footwork and let the system do the shifting (which it seems to do a good job of, at least in D8).

Speaking of which, my second card have low spec cars on manual and I'm trying to change the transmission to auto. Is there a way to do that? I don't see an option in the factory (it only allows me to get performance/aero parts).

This post has been edited by holnivek on Apr 23 2016, 02:37 AM
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 23 2016, 03:27 AM

Nagao Fanboy

QUOTE (holnivek @ 51 minutes, 11 seconds ago)
+1 to playing auto, especially at lower spec. It better to focus on footwork and let the system do the shifting (which it seems to do a good job of, at least in D8).

Speaking of which, my second card have low spec cars on manual and I'm trying to change the transmission to auto. Is there a way to do that? I don't see an option in the factory (it only allows me to get performance/aero parts).

Yes, auto is very very very important on lower specs because a lot more shifting needs to be done (because the engine loses power easily) and the machine is just plainly more efficient than we are because we have to deal with the slowdown. At Full Spec, the only disadvantage of auto is your downshifting control is a little less and auto has a tendency to overev at the beginning stages of a race. In this game anyways, it's pretty efficient.

I haven't played auto in awhile though because I find manual to be fun but I think I might try it again to practice something I've been having trouble mastering.

To switch transmissions, go to Factory, then select your garage. Then select a car, it would then give you the purple, green and Tune Up options. Choose the purple one and scroll all the way to the right until the option just before "Exit". It's hard to miss because the car picture they show you will be blue with an emphasis on the gear stick. There are only two options, with the above option being automatic and the below option being manual.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 23 2016, 03:30 AM
holnivek
Posted: Apr 23 2016, 03:41 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 46,366

I must have missed that somehow, will try that next time I use my low spec cars. Using auto is indeed pretty fun biggrin.gif
Izi
Posted: Apr 23 2016, 11:48 AM

IDW Member

@SonicSP

Oh interesting! What about Nanamagari? Since it's the event map this week, I'm trying to shave enough 1 more second to rank in for the My Frame prize, which is @ 3'00"858... *stretches arm by rotating the steering wheel left-right-left-right*

@ttc09
You can search for videos of ID8 players tackling specific maps with a mini preview video that's embedded which shows the steering work & accelerator+brade pedal technique at the same time. It really helps ;ThumbsUp;
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 23 2016, 08:48 PM

IDW Member

QUOTE (Izi @ 9 hours, 0 minutes ago)
@SonicSP

Oh interesting! What about Nanamagari? Since it's the event map this week, I'm trying to shave enough 1 more second to rank in for the My Frame prize, which is @ 3'00"858... *stretches arm by rotating the steering wheel left-right-left-right*

@ttc09
You can search for videos of ID8 players tackling specific maps with a mini preview video that's embedded which shows the steering work & accelerator+brade pedal technique at the same time. It really helps ;ThumbsUp;

Yea, i know. Been looking at youtube videos to really try to learn how to improve my steering. I'm pretty bad at turning sometimes. Hahah.

@SonicSP

thanks for your reply! wink2.gif

Hey just wanna ask, any one of you actually know about the online things for initiald.net ? I don't get the changing exterior parts part. Like part stocker all those. Any one mind to explain it to me? Thankss grin2.gif

This post has been edited by ttc09 on Apr 24 2016, 03:07 AM
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 24 2016, 04:36 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Part stocker will store your external parts of a car. This means you can delete the car and still recover them when you choose to get the car back. Do note that these will disappear if you let the subscription expire.
Izi
Posted: Apr 24 2016, 06:32 AM

IDW Member

@ttc09
Good to know =) how many ID8 cabinet machines does your your local arcade have? You should try all of the cabinet machines since some steering-wheel or gear-shifter are loose or damaged/badly aligned or unresponsive due to some players going on it too aggressively & if you do notice the issue after trying out all the cabinet machines, let the technician of the arcade center know, since it'll make their service fixes easier.

@SonicSP
Sanic-san, I'm trying to figure out which is the screenshot button initiation on the cabinet machine, could you help me out? I did not enable force-quit.
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 24 2016, 08:34 AM

Nagao Fanboy

It's automatically on if you have the DNET subscription. If you have a "screenshot" available, the game will ask whether you want to save the screenshot from the race after end of that race. You know this because they will show the camera icon besides the blue View Change button.

Note that you only get a "screenshot" after driving for a certain distance. For example, once you accept a screenshot you will have to drive that distance before they will allow you to take another screenshot. I can't remember the distance but it might be like 150km or something.

Also note that you can only keep one screenshot on your DNET account at a time, so go there with your browser and save it. Each time you take a new screenshot, the previous one will be deleted.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 24 2016, 08:35 AM
ttc09
  Posted: Apr 29 2016, 01:23 AM

IDW Member

Just wanna ask 1 more question, anyone know about the engine thingy?
Like I can change my Trueno engine to a normal engine. I would like to change my engine from Takumi's to something else, maybe a normal one? Or is it not changeable?
And I would like to know, what are the best mufflers for a car? Does it improve anything? Honestly, I kinda dislike my Trueno sound. Hahaha.

I'm currently tuning a FD3S Type RS and a EVO 3. I always like Kyochi EVO 3, with the misfiring system.

All of your reply is always appreciated. wink2.gif
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 29 2016, 04:43 AM

Nagao Fanboy

If you delete the car and rebuy it again, the game will allow you to choose which final upgrade you choose right off the bat. Note that you can only delete a car once you have three cars in your garage, so you'll have to have a full garage first. If you only have one car right now, you'll have to buy two cars first and then delete your AE86T and rebuy it again. So that's going to cost you a few bucks I guess, based on the price your arcade sets for buying a new car for your card. (over here, it's the same price as one game)

However note that you'll lose all your external parts when you do this. I think you can store them in the parts locker and reapply them if you have a DNET subscription but I am not sure how to do it.

Do note that there's really no difference in performance between the three options. It's mostly the sound and the tachometer. For the AE86T, both the other options also make sounds. You'll get back the normal 4AG engine you got pre-Full Tune but it would be added with all the air sounds from the supercharger/turbocharger.

The external parts which includes mufflers doesn't change performance. The muffler do change the sound a bit so just choose which sound you like best.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 29 2016, 04:51 AM

2 Pages  1 2