Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Live with You

Views: 5,377  ·  Replies: 4 
> Initial D Fifth Stage Seiyuu
Initial D World
    Posted: Nov 9 2012, 03:56 AM

IDW Facebook Fanpage

Group: Staff
Member No.: 37,931

It has been more than 16 hours since the airing of Fifth Stage Episode 2, but the RAW is still nowhere to be found. Not many people have the Animax PPV channel and the fact that it has digital copy-protection are factors that's making Episode 2 RAW unlikely to surface quickly like Episode 1 did. We estimate Episode 2 RAW will most likely come out in the next 24 to 48 hours.

In the meantime, let's learn a little about the seiyuu (voice actor/actress) for Fifth Stage. First of all, we have Takumi Fujiwara whose voice actor is Shinichiro Miki. Mr. Miki is a very popular voice actor. He had done voice acting on numerous Anime titles. Some of the most popular series he has done were Kisuke Urahara from Bleach; Kurz Weber from Full Metal Panic!; and Kojiro (Team Rocket) from Pokemon. And then we have Itsuki Takeuchi‎, whose voice actor is Mitsuo Iwata. Mr. Iwata is known for his leading voice acting role in Akira as Kaneda. And last but not least we have Ryousuke Takahashi, whose voice actor Takehito Koyasu is even more popular than Takumi's voice actor. Mr. Koyasu is known for his leading role in One Piece as Admiral Aokiji.

If you want to learn more about Fifth Stage's seiyuu, here are some names you can look up;

Shinichiro Miki (三木 眞一郎) as Takumi Fujiwara
Saori Hayami (早見 沙織) as Mika Uehara
Unshou Ishizuka (石塚 運昇) as Bunta Fujiwara
Mitsuo Iwata (岩田 光央) as Itsuki Takeuchi
Takehito Koyasu (子安 武人) as Ryousuke Takahashi
Tomokazu Seki (関 智一) as Keisuke Takahashi
Kazuki Yao (矢尾 一樹) as Iketani Koichiro
Hidenobu Kiuchi (木内 秀信) as Go Hojo
Osamu Hosoi (細井 治) as Fumihiro
Wataru Takagi (高木 渉) as Kenji
Yasunori Matsumoto (松本 保典) as Wataru Akiyama

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 712 x 658. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
biggamehit
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 07:20 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,278

I live in Japan and will be getting TV service setup just for this so I can bring the fresh episodes with the quickness if it helps!!
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 07:54 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (biggamehit @ 34 minutes, 47 seconds ago)
I live in Japan and will be getting TV service setup just for this so I can bring the fresh episodes with the quickness if it helps!!

Best of luck, hopefully the copy-protection they talk about on the site is nothing major and you can bypass it with ease. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 08:09 AM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

I have a few nitpicks for this picture. For one, why is Bunta's voice actor sitting in the back? Two, where its Keisuke's voice actor? Either way, interesting information. Thanks for sharing!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 02:27 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 6 hours, 18 minutes ago)
I have a few nitpicks for this picture. For one, why is Bunta's voice actor sitting in the back? Two, where its Keisuke's voice actor? Either way, interesting information. Thanks for sharing!

Seki is a busy ninja. Then again, he's a ninja, so maybe he's in the picture but you can't see him. ph34r.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project