Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Result (Maxi2 Version)

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  « 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,384  ·  Replies: 170 
> who still plays
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 06:27 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,392

QUOTE (Rogar @ 16 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
Just added both of you. biggrin.gif

Are either of you using a racing wheel when you play? My Logitech Driving Force Pro died out on me just before I got IDES, so I've been playing with a Dualshock. : \ I ordered another wheel a few days ago, so hopefully it gets here sometime this week.

Hope to see you guys online some time!

Alright happy.gif I am using the Driving Force GT. It is also in my signature. Ohh, I'm sorry. What wheel are you getting?

We should race this weekend smile.gif what time do you usually get on?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 21 2011, 06:28 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 06:38 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 37,158

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 9 minutes, 11 seconds ago)
Alright happy.gif I am using the Driving Force GT. It is also in my signature. Ohh, I'm sorry. What wheel are you getting?

We should race this weekend smile.gif what time do you usually get on?

I got the Driving Force GT too. I wanted to get the G25/G27 so I could use the clutch with Gran Turismo, but... THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE! sad.gif

I've been on just about every night for the past few days starting around 9 or 10 Mountain Time. Seems the only time I can manage to find any races. I usually play for a few hours each night. I probably won't be able to be on too late Friday night, since I have to work on Saturday, but I should be able to be on all night Saturday.
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 06:57 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 19 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
I got the Driving Force GT too. I wanted to get the G25/G27 so I could use the clutch with Gran Turismo, but... THEY'RE SO EXPENSIVE! sad.gif

I've been on just about every night for the past few days starting around 9 or 10 Mountain Time. Seems the only time I can manage to find any races. I usually play for a few hours each  night. I probably won't be able to be on too late Friday night, since I have to work on Saturday, but I should be able to be on all night Saturday.

Yeah I know sad.gif I was going to get the G27 too, but I was only going to use it for IDES and maybe GT5 if I ever get it haha. Plus I didn't have the money to get the wheel like you.

Ohh, nice. Do you have any FT cars? Well same here, I have to stay up till 1 or so to play against the Japanese players. Alright smile.gif I'll see you on Saturday night then.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 21 2011, 06:59 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 08:02 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
Yeah I know sad.gif I was going to get the G27 too, but I was only going to use it for IDES and maybe GT5 if I ever get it haha. Plus I didn't have the money to get the wheel like you.

Ohh, nice. Do you have any FT cars? Well same here, I have to stay up till 1 or so to play against the Japanese players. Alright smile.gif I'll see you on Saturday night then.

Yep! I've got a Sil80, Impreza GC8, & RX-7 FC.

I'm working on tuning an MR2 right now, almost half-way done with it.

I've been working on unlocking the avatar parts, so I've got a ton of points to spend, haha.
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 08:27 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 24 minutes, 46 seconds ago)
Yep! I've got a Sil80, Impreza GC8, & RX-7 FC.

I'm working on tuning an MR2 right now, almost half-way done with it.

I've been working on unlocking the avatar parts, so I've got a ton of points to spend, haha.

Nice. My only car is the AE86T happy.gif haha that's good. You know how to get avatar parts fast right? Double-cross everyone out in LOTS, beat records in time attack (also do every type of race; wet, dry, inbound and outbound) and do online battles. Once I hit rank A3, which was yesterday, I saw this message come up where you see your points, check points, distance, etc., and I know that the only messages that pop up in your results are about new avatar parts you've acquired. I've had the game since December, but only played on the weekends and during the breaks. I've known the Initial D franchise since last year laugh.gif so I came kind of late into the scene.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 21 2011, 08:32 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 10:05 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ Yesterday, 8:27 PM)
Nice. My only car is the AE86T happy.gif haha that's good. You know how to get avatar parts fast right? Double-cross everyone out in LOTS, beat records in time attack (also do every type of race; wet, dry, inbound and outbound) and do online battles. Once I hit rank A3, which was yesterday, I saw this message come up where you see your points, check points, distance, etc., and I know that the only messages that pop up in your results are about new avatar parts you've acquired. I've had the game since December, but only played on the weekends and during the breaks. I've known the Initial D franchise since last year laugh.gif so I came kind of late into the scene.

Yeah, I think I've got everything unlocked now except for the ones you get from winning online. I'm stuck at C1 right now. dry.gif It seems like every time I get to a rank-up battle, I get put against an SS who I just can't beat. Trying to get to B3 is getting a little frustrating, haha.
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 10:10 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 4 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
Yeah, I think I've got everything unlocked now except for the ones you get from winning online. I'm stuck at C1 right now.  dry.gif It seems like every time I get to a rank-up battle, I get put against an SS who I just can't beat. Trying to get to B3 is getting a little frustrating, haha.

Yeah I know happy.gif when I first started I kept losing, but I got better after a while. I learned the game pretty fast, but that's also because I played Initial D: Street Stage for PSP and Initial D: Special Stage for PS2, so I had some experience before playing the game. But the physics of those two games are completely different from IDES. I had to learn everything all over again..

I used to be stuck on D2 haha xD but I just kept doing TA's and I practiced how to cut down on my time. You will get to B3 in time, it just takes a while. Not all of us are naturals at the game; some take longer to learn than others. Also, you should watch Youtube videos on the specific course you want to work on; it really helps getting each corner down. TB_InuYasha_X and I both have Youtube channels. I posted around 13 videos of IDES a few days ago; these are the first videos of IDES that I posted. I recently bought a HD PVR to record my races. Search up talilgangstaboi for me and GsGxInuyasha for TB_InuYasha_x.

I just started to record my races, but I have 9 or more Online Battle videos. There are also two videos of me racing Godfoot and Godhand with a stock AE86T. Then a TA on Tsukuba IB; going uphill first.

TB_InuYasha_X has a lot of videos on IDES. His videos are a mix of Online Battles, TA's, and LOTS races.

I am part of a IDES team that TB_InuYasha_X has made. We could use another member smile.gif It is only me and him at the moment, but we will soon be recruiting more members. It doesn't matter if you are bad, good, or average at this game. We can help you improve and get faster.

If you want some help on a certain course me or him can post a video on that, whether it be TA or LOTS; I check the ID forums everyday. TB_InuYasha_X also has his own website and forum for his team; it is http://www.tribalboyz.net/forum/index2.php. This is where you can apply for the team happy.gif

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 22 2011, 10:29 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 11:18 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 53 minutes, 49 seconds ago)
Yeah I know happy.gif when I first started I kept losing, but I got better after a while. I learned the game pretty fast, but that's also because I played Initial D: Street Stage for PSP and Initial D: Special Stage for PS2, so I had some experience before playing the game. But the physics of those two games are completely different from IDES. I had to learn everything all over again..

I used to be stuck on D2 haha xD but I just kept doing TA's and I practiced how to cut down on my time. You will get to B3 in time, it just takes a while. Not all of us are naturals at the game; some take longer to learn than others. Also, you should watch Youtube videos on the specific course you want to work on; it really helps getting each corner down. TB_InuYasha_X and I both have Youtube channels. I posted around 13 videos of IDES a few days ago; these are the first videos of IDES that I posted. I recently bought a HD PVR to record my races. Search up talilgangstaboi for me and GsGxInuyasha for TB_InuYasha_x.

I just started to record my races, but I have 9 or more Online Battle videos. There are also two videos of me racing Godfoot and Godhand with a stock AE86T. Then a TA on Tsukuba IB; going uphill first.

TB_InuYasha_X has a lot of videos on IDES. His videos are a mix of Online Battles, TA's, and LOTS races.

I am part of a IDES team that TB_InuYasha_X has made. We could use another member smile.gif It is only me and him at the moment, but we will soon be recruiting more members. It doesn't matter if you are bad, good, or average at this game. We can help you improve and get faster.

If you want some help on a certain course me or him can post a video on that, whether it be TA or LOTS; I check the ID forums everyday. TB_InuYasha_X also has his own website and forum for his team; it is http://www.tribalboyz.net/forum/index2.php. This is where you can apply for the team happy.gif

Heh, I was lurkin' on a few of you guy's videos earlier today. I saw both of you posting in the videos thread. biggrin.gif

I was thinking of recording some TA replays tomorrow on tracks I've been having problems with to see if you guys could point out what I'm doing wrong. I have a few questions about how to tackle the corners on some sections on a few courses. Especially Happo. dry.gif That one's tricky.

I don't have any way of recording directly from my PS3, so I'd just have to set a camera in front of my monitor. sad.gif

I'll definitely check out the team app tomorrow. I'm way too tired to be filling anything like that out right now. x_x
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 11:23 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 5 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
Heh, I was lurkin' on a few of you guy's videos earlier today. I saw both of you posting in the videos thread. biggrin.gif

I was thinking of recording some TA replays tomorrow on tracks I've been having problems with to see if you guys could point out what I'm doing wrong. I have a few questions about how to tackle the corners on some sections on a few courses. Especially Happo. dry.gif That one's tricky.

I don't have any way of recording directly from my PS3, so I'd just have to set a camera in front of my monitor. sad.gif

I'll definitely check out the team app tomorrow. I'm way too tired to be filling anything like that out right now. x_x

Haha alright happy.gif do you have a DVR? If you do, you can look on Youtube and see how they setup their DVR to record. I know, Happogahara is my worst course, but I would gladly help you on it. I just have to practice on that course more laugh.gif

Did you get the Driving Force GT yet?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 22 2011, 11:25 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 11:49 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 21 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
Haha alright happy.gif do you have a DVR? If you do, you can look on Youtube and see how they setup their DVR to record. I know, Happogahara is my worst course, but I would gladly help you on it. I just have to practice on that course more laugh.gif

Did you get the Driving Force GT yet?

Actually, I think we do have a DVR out in the living room! I'll have to check around for that info on setting it up tomorrow.

Happo started out as my worst course, but I think it's starting to become one of my better courses, just due to how much I've been racing it lately. Although Irohazaka is the only course I feel like I'm actually somewhat "good" at. But I still lose on that one quite a bit.

No I haven't got the wheel yet. I checked UPS's tracking number, and they said it'd be here next Monday. I can't wait till it gets here! I feel like I can only get so good with a PS3 controller. confused.gif
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 22 2011, 11:55 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 6 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
Actually, I think we do have a DVR out in the living room! I'll have to check around for that info on setting it up tomorrow.

Happo started out as my worst course, but I think it's starting to become one of my better courses, just due to how much I've been racing it lately. Although Irohazaka is the only course I feel like I'm actually somewhat "good" at. But I still lose on that one quite a bit.

No I haven't got the wheel yet. I checked UPS's tracking number, and they said it'd be here next Monday. I can't wait till it gets here! I feel like I can only get so good with a PS3 controller.  confused.gif

I hope you have the DVR in the living room haha happy.gif well that's true for every course. If you play a course a lot, you will get better at it. I haven't played the other courses that much. I usually race only on Akagi and Tsukuba, but this weekend I'll try to beat some TA times and practice each course individually. I also need to FT my AE86 on my TB K0oanz account. Well before I thought that I was good at Akagi downhill, but I learned that I wasn't compared to other players. However, I kept practicing and practicing smile.gif I eventually got better at the course.

Awwww unsure.gif I would hope you would get it this week, so it would even out the playing field for both of us. Haha yeah, well TB_InuYasha_X uses the PS3 controller and hes good with it.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 22 2011, 11:57 PM
-VIRUS-
Posted: Mar 23 2011, 06:32 AM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

i also have some TA videos of my self for Extreme stage. fill free to look at them. Just type Team Amaya on youtube. i also have verison 5 videos too.
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 23 2011, 07:38 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (-VIRUS- @ 1 hour, 6 minutes ago)
i also have some TA videos of my self for Extreme stage. fill free to look at them. Just type Team Amaya on youtube. i also have verison 5 videos too.

Alright, I'll check out your channel when I get home happy.gif what do you use to record your videos?

Edit: How do you drive so smoothly and so close to the wall in your videos?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 23 2011, 09:51 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 09:28 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ Mar 22 2011, 11:55 PM)
I hope you have the DVR in the living room haha happy.gif well that's true for every course. If you play a course a lot, you will get better at it. I haven't played the other courses that much. I usually race only on Akagi and Tsukuba, but this weekend I'll try to beat some TA times and practice each course individually. I also need to FT my AE86 on my TB K0oanz account. Well before I thought that I was good at Akagi downhill, but I learned that I wasn't compared to other players. However, I kept practicing and practicing smile.gif I eventually got better at the course.

Awwww unsure.gif I would hope you would get it this week, so it would even out the playing field for both of us. Haha yeah, well TB_InuYasha_X uses the PS3 controller and hes good with it.

I'm going to call UPS tomorrow and see if I can just come pick it up, since they don't deliver on Saturdays for some reason. So if all goes well, I'll have it tomorrow night! I'll probably be on tonight for a bit too if you're on tonight. biggrin.gif
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 09:53 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 24 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
I'm going to call UPS tomorrow and see if I can just come pick it up, since they don't deliver on Saturdays for some reason. So if all goes well, I'll have it tomorrow night! I'll probably be on tonight for a bit too if you're on tonight. biggrin.gif

That's good smile.gif I'll be on tonight happy.gif you are one hour ahead of me right? You're MST and I am PST.
Rogar
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 09:59 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 6 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
That's good smile.gif I'll be on tonight happy.gif you are one hour ahead of me right? You're MST and I am PST.

Yep. Are you still going to be on around 1 PST?
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 10:03 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 4 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
Yep. Are you still going to be on around 1 PST?

Yupp smile.gif Well that's when I start playing anyways xD I'll be playing till 3 PST I think. Ohh and about your DVR. do you have a composite cables that have both male ends? Do you know how to set it up already?
Rogar
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 10:09 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 5 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
Yupp smile.gif Well that's when I start playing anyways xD I'll be playing till 3 PST I think. Ohh and about your DVR. do you have a composite cables that have both male ends? Do you know how to set it up already?

I don't have any cables that are male on both ends. I have a slight idea of how to set it up. Not sure about getting the files onto my computer though... If I just get a USB cable, will I be able to get the video files off the DVR and onto my computer?
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 10:31 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 22 minutes, 1 seconds ago)
I don't have any cables that are male on both ends. I have a slight idea of how to set it up. Not sure about getting the files onto my computer though... If I just get a USB cable, will I be able to get the video files off the DVR and onto my computer?

Well does your DVR play CDs from camcorders like the small ones or DVDs. I suggest you use rewritable ones, so you don't have to keep buying a lot.

Well you need to plug the composite cables (Red, White and Yellow) from the PS3 into the INPUT of the DVR, which is in the back. Then you are suppose to plug the three male composite cables to the OUTPUT of the DVR and the other male end into the INPUT of your TV, but since you don't have those just stick to recording your gameplay with a camera in front of the TV. The quality of your camera isn't that bad, so you are good happy.gif

Edit: Hey so you are a girl? Sorry I didn't know happy.gif

Around 1 o' clock I am going to start FTing my other account. I am going to be posting new videos and trying to get my rank up to SS xD

MSN - thegangstaishere@hotmail.com

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 25 2011, 11:45 PM
Rogar
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 11:44 PM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 1 hour, 12 minutes ago)
Well does your DVR play CDs from camcorders like the small ones or DVDs. I suggest you use rewritable ones, so you don't have to keep buying a lot.

Well you need to plug the composite cables (Red, White and Yellow) from the PS3 into the INPUT of the DVR, which is in the back. Then you are suppose to plug the three male composite cables to the OUTPUT of the DVR and the other male end into the INPUT of your TV, but since you don't have those just stick to recording your gameplay with a camera in front of the TV. The quality of your camera isn't that bad, so you are good happy.gif

Edit: Hey so you are a girl? Sorry I didn't know happy.gif

I don't think it even uses discs at all... but again, I haven't used it much so I'd have to check. >_>

No, I'm not, haha.

Man, I hate the typing on the PS3. SUCH SHORT MESSAGES!

This post has been edited by Rogar on Mar 25 2011, 11:46 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 11:45 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Rogar @ 43 seconds ago)
I don't think it even uses discs at all... but again, I haven't used it much. >_>

No, I'm not, haha.

Man, I hate the typing on the PS3. SUCH SHORT MESSAGES!

Ohh okay. I bought my Hauppauge HD PVR at Best Buy.

Haha yeah I know xD I posted my email in my previous reply.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Mar 25 2011, 11:47 PM

7 Pages  « 5 6 7