Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Dream - Perfect Girls

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,704  ·  Replies: 3 
> [WTS] ID6 AA license card
dikrif
  Posted: Jun 5 2011, 09:07 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,727

hey road racers out there. i want to sell my card. card name CAKOI~. 51 level. NSX full spec and got 1 FT-86. story legend chapter 10 already. why i want to sell? because i've use all my salary to play d6, and now i dont have any money to eat already....... im from penang btw. QB mall player. after back from work, i'll upload my card pic. thx
Meor13
Posted: Jun 5 2011, 09:25 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,446

QUOTE (dikrif @ 17 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
hey road racers out there. i want to sell my card. card name CAKOI~. 51 level. NSX full spec and got 1 FT-86. story legend chapter 10 already. why i want to sell? because i've use all my salary to play d6, and now i dont have any money to eat already....... im from penang btw. QB mall player. after back from work, i'll upload my card pic. thx

Thought of buying it but you're in Penang. happy.gif
Still, aww pity you man for not having any money to eat. Try to save more next time. Initial D isn't everything so I suggest not to spend too much on it. smile.gif
aheadtaro
Posted: Jun 6 2011, 02:41 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 37,337

Don't be rash. Keep it. Seriously. Wait till you got money then you tell yourself "Oh, I shouldn't have sold the card" To me, even if you give your card to me for free; I don't want it = =;
dikrif
  Posted: Jun 6 2011, 06:25 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 36,727

haha its ok. im ok with that smile.gif plus i feel bored play d6 now. hard to master like d5 sad.gif