Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Chris Stanton - A Perfect Hero

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,131  ·  Replies: 0 
> Where did all the World Record's go??, Unable to locate them on the World Wide Web
Akina7even
  Posted: Jul 18 2011, 10:12 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,488

I have done a fair amount of searching both on the greater internet as well as here on this forum in my attempts to locate the Course Record time's for Version 3.
The reason I would like a list of the times as opposed to participating in one of the "Is this a good time?" threads is because it is that much more straightforward.
QUOTE (Excel @ Aug 22 2006, 07:35 PM)
Look up the internet rankings.  Look up the car you are using, and the course and the condition.  Are you 3 seconds from it?  Thats good.  Are you 5 seconds from it?  Thats OK.  Are you 10+?  Thats terrible.  Topic solved.

The whole idea of people asking if their time is good just sounds postless to me.  You wanna know how to get better?  Theres already a topic for that("Help me with this Course, newbs click").
That is a quote taken directly from the "Is this a good time?" thread that expresses my views perfectly.

Tl;Dr: Where's a list of the world records for IDASV3?!?!?
Edit:-Sigh- I guess it's only cosmic irony that the moment I finally speak up and post for help trying to find something that I would find it. Despite it being in a language completely incomprehensible to me, the course and the records are there.
**World Record Times**

This post has been edited by Akina7even on Jul 18 2011, 10:22 AM