Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Maiko - Don't Go Baby

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,663  ·  Replies: 4 
> !D3/Tutor/Race/Share techniques/Sacramento, CA, Let's meet up somewhere and play ID3!
I_Live_To_Drift
    Posted: Dec 22 2010, 08:20 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,759

HI! Somewhat new to this website, but that doesn't matter! ALL THAST MATTERS IS ME FINDING SOMEBODY TO PLAY ID3 WITH!!! Please, if you know someonenor yourself who loves to play ID3 Arcade, then please, please, please don't hesitate to let me know and contact me or respond to this post!!! We all know how much it sucks when you go to the arcade to play ID3, and there's no other racers there, and there's just the same old boring mountains to conquer. .....help?

PS
If there's any existing source that's up-to-date on where to find ID3-ers, then please help me and everyone else out and post it!Q THANKS A BUNCH!
DigiBunny
Posted: Dec 22 2010, 08:28 PM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

I'm sure the community subsection has threads you can post in for acquaintances.
I_Live_To_Drift
  Posted: Dec 22 2010, 08:33 PM

Shmuck

Yeah, but where? it kind of seems that this website is a little... no offense to the staff, outdated... unsure.gif
DigiBunny
Posted: Dec 22 2010, 08:36 PM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

I_Live_To_Drift
    Posted: Dec 22 2010, 08:46 PM

Shmuck

tHANK YOU HOPE IT WORKS AND BTW EVERY TIME YOU HELP OUT A NOOB A KITTIE IS BORN... caps lock was on lol