Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Phil - Crazy & Ready

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,245  ·  Replies: 2 
> Car Settings?
nismo_z91
  Posted: Nov 12 2010, 02:52 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,278

Ok, so I've been playin IDASv3 for as long as theyve had it at the arcade in town, I started my new car, the silvia k's s13, i love it. But today I was racing and this guy came over and sat next to me tossed in a fresh card with no challenge races, and no story mode races completed, where as im racer level 7 with all but 2 tracks completed, we turned boost off, I honestly thought I was going to trash this guy, but he straight up leaves me 500 meters behind. I noticed when he put hit card in he did something, i'm not sure what he did, that's what I would like to know, he opened a tuning screen where he could tune his car. I have never seen this before and it really kind of pissed me off. What did he do and what are the options under that screen?
DigiBunny
Posted: Nov 12 2010, 11:49 PM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Not a "Tuning screen" my good man. The only thing one can do with a fresh card is adjust your preferences for the game in terms of Force Quit, Steering resistance, Music volume, etcetera.

In short, he didn't do anything but beat you in skill. Plus, it really doesn't help you're driving an S13.
nismo_z91
  Posted: Nov 13 2010, 03:41 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,278

Yea, I'm deciding on whether i should get a Rx-7 FC or an Evo4, the s13 isn't cutting it on the last track, they all just leave me behind.