Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Ace - Futureland

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,220  ·  Replies: 1 
> Buntas car card?, Is it possible?
RikuOfTheStreet
    Posted: Aug 5 2010, 03:33 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,770

I was thinking about starting a new car because I chose an Evo V for my first "Serious" card because it looked cool. I did research on here afterwards and it's not a particularly bad car but there are better ones that are more noob friendly and the GC8V was one of them so i started wondering if I could make a card with Buntas version. I can get past zack on akina with my Evo V but then again I just flat out suck on Akina for some reason.
DigiBunny
Posted: Aug 6 2010, 12:33 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Sure you can. It's going to look the same all throughout it's tuning life, but you can make a Buntamobile.

Just don't expect the car to be your magical solution.