Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Phil - Crazy & Ready

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,503  ·  Replies: 4 
> How to get Auras?
RikuOfTheStreet
  Posted: Jun 30 2010, 06:59 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,770

I've been looking everywhere and I couldn't really get a straight answer. I read that you get Auras after 10 and 20 consecutive wins but that was for Ver 2, is it still the same? I was also told that you get it after basic tuning. Anybody know? Thanks
Larmo
Posted: Jun 30 2010, 07:48 PM

life is great, till someone kills it

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,163

You get your aura depending on how many wins you get in battle
I'm not sure about how many you need though
RikuOfTheStreet
  Posted: Jun 30 2010, 09:41 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,770

Oic, thanks man I'll go race s'more people tongue.gif
DarK_XemX
Posted: Jun 30 2010, 10:26 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 27,825

You get aura starting at 11, then it grows every level (11+) and changes color as it grows. The 10+ consecutive wins only applies when you reach White Aura (i.e. 31+ Battle Level), which will result in obtaining the Rainbow Aura. Once you lose, the aura goes back to white but you can get it again (10+ consecutive wins). Also, your record could be another factor in leveling up quickly (Consecutive wins, Win/Lose Percentage) and also on challenging opponents of a higher battle level than you.

BL:
11-20 = Blue
21 & 22 = Green
23 & 24 = Crimson
25 & 26 = Orange
27 = Red
28 = Yellow
29 = Purple
30 = Cyan
31-99 = White and/or Rainbow (10 consecutive wins)

http://initiald.sega.jp/english/ac_ver03/mode03.html
^Click here to view the assorted colors of auras.

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=8981
^Or click here to see various examples of auras on various cars submitted by members here.

This post has been edited by DarK_XemX on Jun 30 2010, 10:28 PM
jun88
Posted: Jul 1 2010, 02:49 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 33,122

Don't lose too much...winning percentage must be around 7+ so is easier to get your level up...the lower of your percentage you get,the harder you get level up..
actually level is just show the nuimber and colour of you car...
ohya....the more consecutive you got will helpfull for your level up^^