Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Driver's Delight

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,818  ·  Replies: 31 
> Drifting in IDv3, Going Sideways, i mean REALLY!!!
Kiba32b
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 10:34 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,307

This can also be done on one of the big corners on Usui I will try to remember what corner run it and shoot a vid of this within the next few days. I know it works for the capp on Usui not sure about other cars. The capp will actually go up onto two wheels when you do it.
icedagger
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:01 PM

Slowpoke...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,773

Hey, I think I've noticed that. If you watch a replay on Usui, some cars don't have all 4 wheels on the ground. laugh.gif
brina&kyla
  Posted: Aug 29 2007, 07:35 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,185

Even in Myogi, there's the last few turns before the finish, while drifting, not all 4 wheels are on the ground either... I'll ask my teammate to shoot vids again happy.gif

Maybe i'll try on Usui too...
ItsHenryYay
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 09:55 PM

IDW'S OFFICAL ASS PUNCHER

Member No.: 33,748

I did it with my GC8V! I didn't realize. Until this time, me and my friends called it Tak style, because we knew drifting didn't exists. I found out that the my shifting up and down was called eraser. I didn't realize that only Myogi can drift and it used my Takumi Style technique. But it so cool! I'll try to put in a replay of it.

EDIT:

It's really useful if you know how to use it correctly. I got a record time in TA. I use it mostly on the Grande Curve. In fact, it goes REALLY REALLY fast on it. I also like the sound that my car makes when I shift.

PSH... PSH... PSH!!!

It's really addicting. If you master it, you can get a really good time on Myogi. It can work for Usui as well, but Myogi is most effective. Using it on a map harder than those will just make you crash, unless you start REALLY REALLY early before a hairpin. But I don't know, never tried it outside. Remember why it's so fun to use...

PSH!!! PSH!!! PSH!!!

This post has been edited by ItsHenryYay on Aug 16 2009, 10:54 PM
renowa
Posted: Dec 11 2009, 02:18 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 34,478

Correct me if I am wrong, but i think something like that happens when you press the gas and break at the same time while turning
irninjah
Posted: Dec 22 2009, 05:20 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 30,186

QUOTE (renowa @ Dec 11 2009, 02:18 AM)
Correct me if I am wrong, but i think something like that happens when you press the gas and break at the same time while turning

absolutely wrong. ohmy.gif
pressing the gas and break at the same time (heel-toe?) does nothing for you in this game. I wouldn't recommend doing it if I were you..
alexho1998
Posted: May 30 2010, 12:49 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 34,466

Or you could try it at the oil slick too... grin2.gif

2 Pages  1 2