Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Boom Boom Japan

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,315  ·  Replies: 4 
> FF Trial Mountain Race, Trial Celica
White Sil80
  Posted: Nov 20 2007, 03:08 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,511

Celica video is attached. Can I get opinions on my driving? I know the quality sucks but I recorded it with my K800i. You might have to put your speakers on full blast just to hear everything on the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldjhU3nR-KM
DAKMOR
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 06:20 PM

SIBC FI 6.2L V8

Group: Banned
Member No.: 22,266

1. do not use youtube!!!

2. learn how to edit video.

3. when recording videos that will be used to ask for advice, be sure to put it in the view that allows the viewer to see your rpm, speed, turning, throttle, brake pressure, and G forces.

I can't tell if you're going to fast or too slow based on this view I am given.
White Sil80
  Posted: Nov 20 2007, 07:38 PM

IDW Senior Member

what do i use for videos then? i'll try to record it again tomorrow or something.
Gold_Ultima
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 10:48 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,486

The lines are okay, that's basically all I can tell from that view. It's way easier to tell if someone is good in a low powered car than in a high powered car, I find. Others may feel differently though.
White Sil80
  Posted: Nov 21 2007, 02:15 PM

IDW Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fy-ui1pA54

there's a redo

i'll eventually upload a vid of my under 300 hp sileighty.