Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Leslie Parrish - King Of The Century

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 8,301  ·  Replies: 7 
> In search of Initial D # posters, Will pay good money.
SleepyZero
  Posted: Nov 23 2015, 09:25 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,300

Okay guys I am on the hunt for a series of Initial D laminated posters from a collection that I can only dub the # series as these are posters with specific #s on them. I am willing to pay absurd amounts for these posters given the ones that you can find from the collection online got for around $5. I will pay 10x that for any of the posters I am about to show with pictures.

user posted image

http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-zdgcb/produc...80.1280.JPG?c=2

There may be even more from this collection missing than just these. If you know of any of them I will buy them as well.

Thank you very much.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 23 2015, 10:03 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

I actually have the first and third ones, but I'm not entirely sure where they are. I mean, I know where they're supposed to be, but that means they're in a box in my garage somewhere so it'll be quite a while before I can find them again.

Where are you located, exactly?

EDIT: Here's some pics from way back when I got 'em, which was before I left NY...so 2006?

http://imgur.com/a/qyJoK

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Nov 23 2015, 10:09 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
kyonpalm
Posted: Nov 24 2015, 11:15 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 2:03 AM)
I actually have the first and third ones, but I'm not entirely sure where they are. I mean, I know where they're supposed to be, but that means they're in a box in my garage somewhere so it'll be quite a while before I can find them again.

EDIT: Here's some pics from way back when I got 'em, which was before I left NY...so 2006?

Completely off-topic but
>Last Exile
Absolutely based.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
SleepyZero
  Posted: Nov 25 2015, 05:34 PM

Shmuck

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Nov 23 2015, 10:03 PM)

Are you willing to sell them? I live in Upstate New York.

This post has been edited by SleepyZero on Nov 25 2015, 05:35 PM
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 25 2015, 11:14 PM

ShiMACHaze

Wow, that timing. I used to live up there, heck that's where I got the posters (Hammergirl Anime, represent!). As for selling them, I'd be willing to sell them but the issue is I don't know where they are. I had a house fire back in February (which fortunately didn't affect my stuff) so a lot of my stuff is in boxes in the garage and is pretty much last priority as far as unpacking goes.

As soon as I find the box with all my posters and wallscrolls, if no one else has helped you out, I'll fire you a PM. cool.gif
SleepyZero
  Posted: Nov 26 2015, 08:45 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 9 hours, 31 minutes ago)
Wow, that timing. I used to live up there, heck that's where I got the posters (Hammergirl Anime, represent!). As for selling them, I'd be willing to sell them but the issue is I don't know where they are. I had a house fire back in February (which fortunately didn't affect my stuff) so a lot of my stuff is in boxes in the garage and is pretty much last priority as far as unpacking goes.

As soon as I find the box with all my posters and wallscrolls, if no one else has helped you out, I'll fire you a PM. cool.gif

Cool. Where in Upstate did you live? Rochester? I'm from Syracuse. Just hit me up with that PM when you find them or post again here.
speedracex
Posted: Dec 9 2015, 07:05 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 22,934

The 3 linked posters, I don't see #'s on them. I actually have the 3 linked ones i'll have to look at them, I got them on eBay within the past year, but sorry not for sale. cool.gif

When I think of Initial D art these are the posters I think of, I love them.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Dec 9 2015, 08:33 PM

ShiMACHaze

There are no numbers on the front of them, no. I thought that was just a lot number used for the image which wasn't present on the actual product?

I lived in Ithaca and Oswego. Went to school in Rochester though. Dad worked in Syracuse. Great Northern Mall!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]