Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Vicky Vale - Dancing

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,461  ·  Replies: 2 
> AE86 die-casts & One memorabilia., Includes new model.
avens
  Posted: Sep 22 2014, 06:53 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,875

Long story short, I want one (1) Initial D memorabilia. Might as well be an AE86 die-cast, right?

http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/product/e...3D5B2B488675A87
From a quick google search, this is the one to get. Rather expensive yes, but very well made.

However, I also found this upcoming model.
http://www.autoartmodels.com/web/product/e...3D5B2B488675A87
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8...29488815&type=1

Which one do you prefer? Major factors are what you might think is more tied to Initial D, for instance stock or carbon fiber hood, and if there's any improvement on the second one, such as added details if any.

Secondly, would you rather have something else instead of a AE86 die-cast? For example it could be an Impreza die-cast with the exact model used in the series, if somebody could link me a good one; maybe a series dvd collection, who knows*.

Thanks.

*To be honest, besides the AE86 die-cast I can only think of the unrealistic stuff, like purchasing an arcade cabinet or the actual Impreza, both that are pricey and gained value recently too.

This post has been edited by avens on Sep 22 2014, 07:03 PM
speedracex
Posted: Jan 10 2015, 10:10 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 22,934

They're pretty much the same model. The new Legend comes with the white bonnet and the previous one comes with the carbon bonnet. There was also a limited edition one that came out a couple years ago, its just the white bonnet version. I need to take out my limited one and compare it to my Legend. I don't have the limited on display. Here is what I do have on display smile.gif

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
kkullar
Posted: Jan 16 2015, 04:07 PM

Initial D Live Action UK Stage

Member No.: 38,511

I was interested in the first one, but it hasn't got two bucket seats which is frustrating. It would be a cool thing to have, I know a friend who has one also.

This post has been edited by kkullar on Jan 16 2015, 04:07 PM