Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Sara - Burning Up For You

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,143  ·  Replies: 5 
> WTB: ID Playing cards, Looking to buy Initial D playing cards
stoweboarder
  Posted: Sep 13 2014, 11:05 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,530

Hello All....

I just got back into MTG and I have always loved Initial D and cars, so I would like to get my hands on some of the playing cards. Not sure what the market or value is and I don't think i would pay much, but I think it would be fun.

Email me at stoweboarder@live.com

Also have a alpine mono amp, 4" in out Vibrant muffler, MTG cards, etc to trade!

Thanks!

Tessou
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 09:23 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

You mean the Initial D TCG? The cards are worthless.

I'll trade a full deck for an alpha Black Lotus if you have one, though. troll.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
stoweboarder
  Posted: Sep 22 2014, 08:13 PM

Shmuck

how about a case of alpha black lotus? I use it for weight in the back of my z in winter wink2.gif jk if its worthless pm me about selling price i dont want it for $$$ just love initial d and would be a proud owner. thanks for posting...
EscapeArtist
Posted: Oct 14 2014, 04:29 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 40,880

The game is fun at the start, until everyone figures out the tricks to making a broken deck. I'll see if I can find any of my spare cards. I have pretty close to a full playset (3x maneuvers, 1x everything else including promos), and if I can find my spares, I wont ask a lot for them (mostly would be shipping costs).
stoweboarder
  Posted: Oct 27 2014, 12:36 PM

Shmuck

pmed thanks escape artist
DamienWolf
Posted: Nov 9 2014, 10:13 PM

Not Without Incident

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (stoweboarder @ Sep 14 2014, 03:05 AM)
Hello All....

I just got back into MTG and I have always loved Initial D and cars, so I would like to get my hands on some of the playing cards. Not sure what the market or value is and I don't think i would pay much, but I think it would be fun.

Email me at stoweboarder@live.com

Also have a alpine mono amp, 4" in out Vibrant muffler, MTG cards, etc to trade!

Thanks!

Man... I'm "on-again-off-again" with MTG. Right now, I'm on the off phase but I do miss it. Are you a standard player?