Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya - Aoi Kaze no Naka de

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 39,617  ·  Replies: 82 
> Some initial D shirts I made.
Lordstar
  Posted: Feb 17 2009, 09:08 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,827

Now when i was shoping around a few years back for ID shirts I found the internet to be extremley lacking. Seems the company who was producing them for the west had either lost there licence or just decided to stop making them So i ended up getting this one

user posted image
I adore it! its fantastic even if it is one size too big for me needless to say after looking all over the internet for ages I was unable to find good quality offical shirts anywhere. There are tons of fake ones on ebay but being a shirt printer myself I know they are poor quality prints on ever worse tees. So after a bit of work and stuff I decided to make my own. The method i use is a system where you cut out industrial vinyl and peat press it on to clothing it does not crack, fade or break like Silk screen prints and keeps its colour and shape you can also get nice metalic finishes which you cant get with paint alone. So yeah after a bit of time playing around with some graphics and stuff I came up with these.

RedSuns Bold logo on a charcoal shirt
user posted image

Tofu Shop on a white shirt
user posted image

Emperor team shirt
user posted image
It features shiny silver like the Gold on the batrider shirt.

Akina Speed Stars Team shirt
user posted image

Red Suns - Basic Logo
user posted image

NIGHT KIDS
user posted image

INITIAL D logo shirt
user posted image

im making a Night Kids one as we speak im just getting the vector art right. I also made a boiler suit for my friend who adores ID aswell and it has Red Sun logos on it which he weares while playing with his mazda RX-7 (I think its the 7)

Ovbiousley these are not offical merch but its dramaticaly better than cheap chinese/thai knock offs.

Shirts start from as little as 13GBP

There are lots of colours to choose from (pending my suppliers stock levels)

user posted image

and for the people who dont have cybernetic optical implants you can have a look at this

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/k...an_swatches.jpg

which i would recommend since this is the most precise colour swatch I could find.

I use these almost exclusively but I occasionally try to track down more unusual colours upon request.

heres approx chest sizes (they can vary between the listed numbers depending on brand and the run of that stock from the supplier)

Small 34 - 36

Medium 38 - 40

Large 42 - 44

X Large 46 - 48

2XL 50 - 52

3XL 54 - 56 ( Only avaliable in Black, Navy and ash in Gildan range)

*PLEASE NOTE* I have tracked down tee shirts which are 3XL and 4XL they are not Gildan (Jerzees colours shirts for the record) but are great quality and are avaliable in the following colours. due to size and weight the prices are subject to change over regualr stock.

Bottle Green,Bright Royal, French Navy, Black and White

if your bigger than 4XL I can right now get Polo shirts up to 6XL please contact me for details.

it can take me anywhere between a couple of days to a few weeks to dispatch. If there is a bit of a que building (which there often can be) I will let people know when there asking about shirts the aprox time between them paying and me dispatching.

:PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
From now on everyone who lives outside the European union will be required to have Signed for P&P they dont go missing as much other parcels and for 4GBP it really is just a lot less hassle if it goes missing as I have to wait over 4 weeks from its dispatch date to see if it turns up or not before i can make a claim to be able to re buy the stock and send it out to you again. the
4GBP signed for P&P applies to anyone whos packages reach a value of 40GBP or more no matter where you live. I hate having to force people to do this but it covers my ass from paypal rape and it insures you get your parcel with no stress as to if you will ever recieve it. sure its another 4GBP but in the chance it does go missing you will recieve your clothing THAT I PROMISE!

if in the unlikely event I have sent you the wrong shirt or they feature errors. please contact me via the forum mail system or my email first explaining who you are on which forum and whats the matter with your shirts. I make every effort to have all my customer be happy with the shirts they order. I am only happy to replace faulty or incorrect goods.

ohmy.gifH AND ONE LAST THING COULD YOU PLEASE READ THIS:

it is vital that you tell me who you are on the forum as its hard enough to get all your orders correct with all the correct info, let alone when i have to do detective work trying to figure out who you all are in my paypal!

so please remember when you pay in paypal that you

Tell me who you are on the forum

Tell me your shirt sizes as well as colours that we agree on in PMs

Tell me anyother special requests on the delivery (like a note saying please leave in the front porch or the like) or any special custom work inc links to gifs!

by following all these little rules you save me lots of time and i can get these to you in the quickest time I can. Thank you for looking

This post has been edited by Lordstar on May 7 2009, 12:46 AM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 01:24 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

Not bad... If you can do one of Bunta and the GC8, you will have peaked my interest.

Oh and also, if you can make one with a red GC8, with "WRX DEMON Type R" in background, I'd honestly believe that that would be more awesome than sex. smile.gif
Lordstar
  Posted: Feb 17 2009, 04:20 PM

IDW Full Member

Right now i can only really do the logos of the teams and such. as anyhting with a lot of detail and colours you would need printers for. I have a few of the car model logos like the Type R logo and also a few of the car makes not sure precisely what i have. I have only ever made car shirts a few times one was for an Audi dealer, another was for the amateur Renault sport team and one was the boiler suit for my mate (no pics of any of them though) But i should knock up some tees next time i get a chance for you guys to look at. I am always busy though :-P
Boost1995
Posted: Feb 19 2009, 03:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 31,272

Awesome!!! If you ever wanna start selling them, let me know. I would love a team Emperor w/ the Mitsubishi logo on the back, Speed Stars. and Initial D. All shirts on dark blue. Hint Hint. LOL

Great Job!
SwissCheez91
Posted: Feb 19 2009, 06:48 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,935

Yeah, pretty sweet dude, I'm a big fan of the last two.
Nissan
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 09:15 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,895

The initial D shirt are amazing ohmy.gif
Tessou
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 01:59 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Drum up some designs for an Initial D World shirt. wink2.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Lordstar
  Posted: Feb 27 2009, 05:10 AM

IDW Full Member

Ha ha maybe i could do an initial D world tee. I would have to chat to the guys at the site at some time though and maybe come up with something. I am on a lot of computer games forums and when i have done forum tees in the past I always work with the forurm owners or mods to make sure they are being represented how they want to be.

Yeeeeah I guess I could sell them sure why not. Im not sure of which ones cost what but prices start from 13GBP inc P&P inside the UK its best PM'n me and asking which tees you want what colours you want them in (I can do pretty much anything shirt colour wise) I will mod the first post and put some colour charts in there :-D

I take paypal so im secure. My ebay feedback is on the name Lord*star
and i have about 100 + feedback on various forums if you want some links i can post them :-)

EDIT some one asked me in a PM if I would do logos of various car manufacaturers and racing proudcts. I will but I dont do them all its best to come to me with a logo you have in mind and some sort of colour concept so we can work on something.

This post has been edited by Lordstar on Feb 27 2009, 05:23 AM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:04 AM

I got your PM
I'll send you an image i want on the shirt in a bit.

Also, do you make hoodies?
Lordstar
  Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:34 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ 30 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
I got your PM
I'll send you an image i want on the shirt in a bit.

Also, do you make hoodies?

Yeah I can get all sorts of stuff dude. I can put almost any image on just about anything. In a few months time I will pretty much be able to put anything on anything lol. *excluding live cats to car roofs, the glue wont take and the cats squirm too much*

But mouse mats, bags, Mugs god you name it i can but an immage on it. Maybe even Car decals (need to check the printing process)
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:46 AM

Would you be able to make me a dark grey, US small sized hoodie with Akuma/gouki's symbol on the back, in red?
Lordstar
  Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:53 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ 1 hour, 6 minutes ago)
Would you be able to make me a dark grey, US small sized hoodie with Akuma/gouki's symbol on the back, in red?

Im in the middle of getting the Akuma symbol done actually its going to be about a week. I dont have all the colours in Hoodies but i have most of them. I finished for the weekend *yay* so i will have to get back to you on monday as to what i have or can get in. smile.gif
samtftse
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 02:54 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,868

wicked t shirts i want one
Fad
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 08:45 AM

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 7,924

Well, going by the images they look quite impressive !

Is there a minimum usable resolution that the image has to be etc ?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Lordstar
  Posted: Mar 14 2009, 10:21 AM

IDW Full Member

I make them from vector files. So yeah they have to be workable vectors. I do occasionally do custom work but its pretty rare for me to do one offs because Im in high demand to do art work for sports team and other things.

if you pass something on to me I can take a look at it for you.

If anyone wants one of these tees just give me a PM and ask. happy.gif
Ive not sold one of these yet. at least not on here. :-S
Fad
Posted: Mar 15 2009, 01:47 AM

Member No.: 7,924

OK thanks....

I haven`t been able to find a high quality jpeg of the logo I`ve been looking for, nevermind a vector image of it rolleyes.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Lordstar
  Posted: Mar 18 2009, 02:06 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Fad @ Mar 15 2009, 01:47 AM)
OK thanks....

I haven`t been able to find a high quality jpeg of the logo I`ve been looking for, nevermind a vector image of it rolleyes.gif

well pass it on to me. If its simple enough I can get it turned in to a vector myself

On another note i have the Heven/sky symbol on akumas back now. Looks the Alpha version ;-)

Ive got a lot of orders on right now I have a waiting list of about two weeks (which is normal for this time of year. So if your going to order I would say do it sooner rather than later as the que only gets longer. fear2.gif
switchlanez
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 12:42 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,248

These looks awesome. I like how clear and bold the lettering showed up.
ArEa51
Posted: Mar 21 2009, 02:22 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,268

seriously, the t-shirts that is shown here looks better than those I've seen.
Lordstar
  Posted: Mar 24 2009, 08:33 AM

IDW Full Member

thanks for the compliments guys. No one is buying them though dry.gif

I got a new printer again comming out soon which will let me do more stuff in the future but no love for these. I sold a few on some of the other sites I make shirts for. Mostley the Tofu shop logo and redsuns. I adore the Emperor shirt myself. Its shit hot grin2.gif
Dem
Posted: Mar 28 2009, 12:10 PM

I love to eat cereal when I'm watching my cartoons.

Member No.: 8,128

This is good stuff. It's rare to find ID shirts that aren't cheesy and over-the-top. I think I may pick a few up soon if I come into money. Keep up the good work thumbsup.gif
mygod
Posted: Mar 30 2009, 05:11 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 32,088

good job... i like the initial d logo shirt... i will like to buy it but i don have credit card... sad.gif
Lordstar
  Posted: Mar 31 2009, 04:29 AM

IDW Full Member

OK so no one has bitten and bought some shirts.

I will make you guys a deal. Buy four shirts and get five! also smaller discounts for smaller mutiple purchases.

its for today only though becuase im about to place an order and I need to bulk it up a bit to make the P&P worth it for me.

Shoot me a PM with your order and I will sort it out for you

EDIT!

hey guys just made a new shirt figured you guys would be in to it.

user posted image

user posted image

finally got the night kids shirt made. Looks sweet i think. opinions?

This post has been edited by Lordstar on Apr 1 2009, 02:23 AM
ThomasMak0524
Posted: Apr 2 2009, 03:34 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 31,869

The shirts looks cool. Keep up the good work~
Arz2003!
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 11:04 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 10,327

Are you still selling the t-shirts?
You ship to USA? How much?
You got a black xl akina speedstars tshirt?

4 Pages  1 2 3 »