Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Age Kamiya's Theme

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,979  ·  Replies: 5 
> Please enjoy my video game review on Initial D
JewWario
  Posted: Jul 8 2011, 01:24 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,594

Hey everyone, please enjoy my video on Initial D Extreme Stage that I did for my site You Can Play This. Lemme know what you all think.

-JW
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Jul 9 2011, 06:17 PM

Move it, bucko

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,311

Hey JW! Fancy seeing you post here. This review rocks and is a great way of explaining the menu options and such to people who can't read Japanese and are considering getting the game.

By the way, if you guys haven't heard of You Can Play This, it's a pretty good reference for some popular import games that you can play easily.
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jul 10 2011, 03:16 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

Nice review, "Knife on fire!" =D

Edit 1: There's only one thing, you should of told them to get the one without the manual so they can play online.

This post has been edited by TB_InuYasha_X on Jul 10 2011, 03:18 AM
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Jul 12 2011, 06:20 PM

Move it, bucko

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,311

In the comments on Blistered Thumbs where this also was posted JW mentioned he doesn't like playing online and would probably get beaten a lot if he tried it, so I guess the thought never crossed his mind. Video's a good guide to the menus though.
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 01:04 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

QUOTE (ZeetherKID77 @ Yesterday, 6:20 PM)
In the comments on Blistered Thumbs where this also was posted JW mentioned he doesn't like playing online and would probably get beaten a lot if he tried it, so I guess the thought never crossed his mind. Video's a good guide to the menus though.

Yeah, I guess that is true that it did not cross his mind, but I would figure once people became good enough, they would realize that the only challenge from single player is perhaps Bunta and Tomoyuki.
Type 100
Posted: Jul 14 2011, 03:47 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 37,520

Watched it. Pretty good stuff JW!