Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing B-East - Super Eurobeat Presents Non Stop Re-Mix [Project.D Ver.]

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,021  ·  Replies: 4 
> Scumbag Parking
Shirogane
  Posted: Dec 23 2014, 04:02 PM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,722

If this doesn't count as being a dickhead, I don't know what will.

In a stunningly bold, last-minute bid to become the most Colossal Dickface of 2014, Matthew Saunders of Birmingham, UK is, as we speak, sitting in his car, refusing to be towed away because he parked in a disabled parking place. He's been there over six hours so far. This douchebag is in it to win it.

Here's what happened: Saunders went into the Birmingham city center area to pick up a friend from work, and, already planning his bold ploy to capture the King Asshole crown at this early stage, parked in a 'disabled' (what those kooky Englishmen call a handicapped) parking space. Since Saunders wasn't you know, disabled, that's illegal, so his Vauxhall Tigra was loaded onto a flatbed tow truck.

At some point in this process, Saunders returned, saw his car on the flatbed, and climbed up back into his car, where he's remained ever since. Legally, the car cannot be towed or impounded while he's inside, so he's holing up for the long haul, stating that he's "Staying in car all night."

I sincerely hope his Vauxhall gets totaled.
Hannah
Posted: Dec 23 2014, 04:08 PM

Remember Me
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 8,296

Matthew Saunders; the "footballer"/soccer player?? SMH What a fucking tool.
I hope his car gets dumped off the flatbed with him in it, and lands sideways. Seriously, who does this assclown think he is? I would give that guy a nice 'cocktail' if I ever crossed paths with him.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
tsukikomi
Posted: Dec 23 2014, 05:42 PM

Falbury~<3
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 43,994

Whats with douche bags drivers these days.
Shirogane
  Posted: Dec 23 2014, 07:27 PM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,722

QUOTE (Hibiscus @ 3 hours, 19 minutes ago)
Matthew Saunders; the "footballer"/soccer player?? SMH What a fucking tool.
I hope his car gets dumped off the flatbed with him in it, and lands sideways. Seriously, who does this assclown think he is? I would give that guy a nice 'cocktail' if I ever crossed paths with him.

There was an update and he said he intends to sue for lost monetary income. I fucking hate this world.
Rudy
Posted: Dec 25 2014, 11:53 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)