Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Fuan

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,302  ·  Replies: 18 
> Akina Times Downhill, I can beat lvl 5 bunta
Trueno86
  Posted: Feb 5 2005, 06:26 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,234

I cant beat lvl5 bunta with a FD I do about 3:7-8 slow. I could use a guide and help.

This post has been edited by Trueno86 on Feb 5 2005, 06:29 PM
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Yan the Cappucino ri..
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 06:37 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 5,346

maybe u just turn badly and hit too much the walls cuz i did level 10 everywhere and it was pretty easy to do (i lose 4 time in total:in happo)(in a FD) wink2.gif

try to improve your shifting skill (or play manual if u dont)
thats all i can do for you

Nero
Posted: Feb 5 2005, 09:22 PM

Bow down to the King!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,140

Be precise about the place he catch up to you, or where you feel you got a loss of speed, then we will be able to help you more
Trueno86
  Posted: Feb 7 2005, 03:52 PM

IDW Senior Member

Can you give me a guide about what you do.
Nero
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 04:33 PM

Bow down to the King!

I'm not the one you should ask this kind of stuff, I'm in Initial D since about 2 month I'm still new to the game. But if you really need help that much, as I said just tell me where you have difficulties, trying to do as others do will result in a loss of time. Or maybe you just need practice, play often
APX
Posted: Feb 7 2005, 08:08 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Well, tell us what your doing wrong and we will tell you how to fix it...... or don't play at all.
Saito
Posted: Feb 8 2005, 12:49 AM

Wakarimasu ka?

Member No.: 1,260

well if you did a search on the forums i posted upa guide a couple of days ago..

here it is

Akina downhill guide

This post has been edited by Saito on Feb 25 2005, 06:02 AM
Trueno86
  Posted: Feb 8 2005, 01:37 PM

IDW Senior Member

Saito: This is Akina not Akagi

Ok the parts I am having trouble with are the first corner, the last one in CP2, and the 4 hairpins. I clear the first corner about 129mph, second one 120 if I miss the gutter and 135-140 if I catch the gutter, The 1st hairpin I take in 3rd gear and brake to about 110 mph, the next turn I keep in 3rd and while I turn I shift up. Next, two turns I let go of the gas a litte bit the exit 120. There the next two turns I let go of the gas.

This post has been edited by Trueno86 on Feb 8 2005, 01:41 PM
Yan the Cappucino ri..
Posted: Feb 21 2005, 12:40 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 5,346

u should clesr the first st about 140 and no wall touch for the second i do 142 just downshift and brake hard 'till you can turn enough

for the rest of the course: ask somebody else srry

This post has been edited by Yan the Cappucino rider on Feb 21 2005, 12:41 PM
Nero
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 09:00 AM

Bow down to the King!

If someone can help me, I'm best when I aim at a time or at someone.

I'm stuck on level 20 bunta the last one before he uses his WRX. I clear Akina with a time around 2'56 to 2'58 ( best 2 '54 ) and I just can't keep up with him after the RHOD gutter turn even if I'm in front.

It goes like I have the lead all the way until he overtake me before the hi-speed section that ends in the RHOD. Then on Hispeed I overtake him, exit the RHOD gutter almost all the time at 150 ( 154 best ) but he seems to pull away easily after.

The question is the time he does, then I'll TA until I can follow closely his time then aim at him.

I drive a Capp for those who want to know and help.
Pen^2
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 10:06 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 1,699

OMG, you exit the RHOD at 150 and only get 2'54?
Nero
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 01:43 PM

Bow down to the King!

Well I don't know what I do wrong in the race.

So i'll post a guide of what I do then you people will maybe be able to help me out to improve wrong section happy.gif

CP1 : I'm going full speed until the first hairpin, I'm entering at 160 with a feint exiting at 145 with some braking and downshifting and no wall contact. Then I don't upshift everytime for the second on, I'm not taking the gutter on the right turn and natural feint drift : exit speed 135 / 140 then all the way to the checkpoint.

CP2 : I enter the first hairpin at a speed around 160, feint drift at the exact same time I pass the CP. I feint then brake pedal with a downshift exiting at ~130. I got a low speed on this one but I feint again on the other one but with a simple kick on the brake so I exit at 145. I obtain 156 before the left turn that follow the right turn after the 2 hairpins. So it goes to 163 to the RHOD gutter, after the left turn, I stay on the right then feint with hard braking and downshift immediately after I start braking, making a good weight transfer with the capp so I take the gutter. My best exit is 154 but I'm usualy around 145 / 150 easily.

CP3 : There's this long straight where I obtain around 160 again until the hairpin, feint drift with immediate downshift exiting around 145 on the right of the road. I usually enter the straight before the 5 hairpins of death at 163, taking the first one with feint, braking and downshifting, taking the gutter exiting at 140, second gutter at ~130, same for the 3rd one then 145 on the last.

CP4 : Not upshifting, I exit the following 2 at 135 then 145. Then I obtain 160 until the next easy hairpin exiting at 150 on 4th gear. Until the end I obtain 175 end finish the race at 170 / 175.
Saito
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 06:03 AM

Wakarimasu ka?

QUOTE (Trueno86 @ Feb 8 2005, 01:37 PM)
Saito: This is Akina not Akagi

Ok the parts I am having trouble with are the first corner, the last one in CP2, and the 4 hairpins. I clear the first corner about 129mph, second one 120 if I miss the gutter and 135-140 if I catch the gutter, The 1st hairpin I take in 3rd gear and brake to about 110 mph, the next turn I keep in 3rd and while I turn I shift up. Next, two turns I let go of the gas a litte bit the exit 120. There the next two turns I let go of the gas.

i typed it wrong...its suppose to be akina...i chanbged it already though...sorry gys
Knee Grow
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 08:35 AM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

Yeah you changed it alright.....2 weeks later! LMAO
Nero
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 04:26 PM

Bow down to the King!

I don't see the difference the link leaves me on a guide of Akagi happy.gif
Saito
Posted: Feb 26 2005, 02:31 AM

Wakarimasu ka?

oops...oh well i rmeember i put it sumwhere...well here it is again....good luck mate !

AKINA DC2

CP1
1st turn - Make sure u stay close to the inside and maybe gutter to shave of a few milliseconds, u dont have to gutter though if u rather be safe cause it no big deal at this point. Take the inside line close to the rail until the 1st hairpin.

1st hairpin - a very tricky hairpin for fast times.. but for a 53 there is no trick, gear down appropriatly and hit the apex, gas out and try for around 138-140 exit for now.

2nd hairpin - there are alot of ways to take this hairpin.. 1st there is the natural feint way, i know i said no feint but its natural on this hairpin so u should try it, as soon as u pass the slight right curve and find yourself on the inside line of the next corner u should quickly throw u'r car to the right while braking + a downshift. When its time to turn to the inside let go of the brake and turn in quickly. At apex u should accel. This method is hard.. but if done right it lands u a easy 143-144 exit. 2nd, my old way, turn in very early into the right hander barely avoiding the gutter, if u do it right u should turn out to be on the right lane, shift down and brake quickly and aim your car into the apex, once u'r car is at the apex or a bit earlier turn in all the way and hit the gas shortly after, i found it to be pretty easy beginner manuver and can get u up to a 143 at exit.. in short.. aim for around 140 exit for this hairpin if u are aiming for a mid 53.

TARGET CP1 TIME - +/- (BIG minus, CP1 can be considerably lower) 41.9xx - 42.1xx

CP2

1st hairpin - For this hairpin shift down and brake earlier then u think u should because u are going faster and the hairpin is pretty tight, aim for a exit of around 137 clean + good line.

2nd hairpin - easy hairpin, tap break and turn, not hard.. around 131 exit is very easy here and is enough.

S turn - Full speed corner, gutters are useful but no nessecary, go full speed, take a good line and aim for 171+ at exit and make sure its clean.

RHOD - Akina's hardest hairpin imo. The gutter here can make a huge difference in you speeds. But for a 53, u dont have to use it. Start braking at the red lines on the road and let go a little before they end for a gutter turn. Its very crucial that u dont touch the wall on this turn wether outside on inside, w/ clean gutter 144+ is a good speed. Without gutter stop braking right before the red lines end and turn in, this way aim for around 140/141 exit speed.

TARGET CP2 TIME - +/- 44.0xx-44.2xx

CP3

1st hairpin - this isnt a hard turn, brake a little after the right curve and downshift to 4th. Make sure u take into account that there is a 3rd lane opening up and thats where u should exit. aim for around 146-148 exit.

2nd hairpin - u want to gutter all 4 of these, start braking between the last and second last set of red line, AIM your car into the apex and lock at apex, hopefully hitting the gutter. 132+ exit

3rd hairpin - u have to swing back fast to recover from the 1st hairpin, go quickly right after the 1st one and then quickly left hoepfullu u hit the apex and the gutter, around 130 exit is good.

4th hairpin - line up your car and go for the gutter, not very hard but this hairpin is tighter then the rest so take it a bit easier, around 128 is a nice exit speed w/ gutter.

5th hairpin - gutter can help alot on this one, very minor off throtle and aim turn in, if u hit the gutter smoothly gas it and u should have atleast 134 exit speed, 136 if u did it well. 137/8 with FAT RS.

TARGET CP3 TIME - +/- 43.4xx-43.6xxx

CP4

1st hairpin - a very normal hairpin, brake and turn, 135 exit is adequate.

2nd hairpin - this on is harder then the previous, on the outside small off thotle and make sure u go through the green area durring the turn (inside, sort of a line gutter i guess). 142/143 clean exit is very good.

3rd hairpin - off thotle and turn in, gas at apex.. all in 5th gear. 152-154 exit is not hard without feint, 155 is possible too but its really streching it.

Firework straight - just a reminder to stay as close to inside as u can, easy way to save some time.

last turn - tricky.. small natural feint, aim your car into the apex and lock earlier then apex. this way u can get 174 without gutter, with gutter 179 is possible as i've done it before and didnt even exit outside, very tricky gutter.

TARGET CP4 TIME - +/- 43.7xx - 44.0xx

TARGET AKINA TIME - 2'53.0 - 2'53.9
poKo
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 08:03 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 3,452

QUOTE (Nero @ Feb 23 2005, 01:43 PM)
Well I don't know what I do wrong in the race.

So i'll post a guide of what I do then you people will maybe be able to help me out to improve wrong section happy.gif

CP1 : I'm going full speed until the first hairpin, I'm entering at 160 with a feint exiting at 145 with some braking and downshifting and no wall contact. Then I don't upshift everytime for the second on, I'm not taking the gutter on the right turn and natural feint drift : exit speed 135 / 140 then all the way to the checkpoint.

CP2 : I enter the first hairpin at a speed around 160, feint drift at the exact same time I pass the CP. I feint then brake pedal with a downshift exiting at ~130. I got a low speed on this one but I feint again on the other one but with a simple kick on the brake so I exit at 145. I obtain 156 before the left turn that follow the right turn after the 2 hairpins. So it goes to 163 to the RHOD gutter, after the left turn, I stay on the right then feint with hard braking and downshift immediately after I start braking, making a good weight transfer with the capp so I take the gutter. My best exit is 154 but I'm usualy around 145 / 150 easily.

CP3 : There's this long straight where I obtain around 160 again until the hairpin, feint drift with immediate downshift exiting around 145 on the right of the road. I usually enter the straight before the 5 hairpins of death at 163, taking the first one with feint, braking and downshifting, taking the gutter exiting at 140, second gutter at ~130, same for the 3rd one then 145 on the last.

CP4 : Not upshifting, I exit the following 2 at 135 then 145. Then I obtain 160 until the next easy hairpin exiting at 150 on 4th gear. Until the end I obtain 175 end finish the race at 170 / 175.

well i can get a 52 wif my 300k cappa so i dunn if that any good....

in cp1 why not upshift? then full right turn? wif the capp u should get at least 140+ on the big left turn before cp2. when u up shift to 5th dun feint... to me the cap dun need feint drift cos if got the driftyness... ;-)

after cp2 wat is speeds u do in first turn? should be able to get 140+ then the left after i think i can only enter at 139 but i know it can be alot faster. from wat i membr u should hv 160+ before the S turns. very nice RHOD 150+ is fast.. i even i can't gutter it all the time sad.gif but then again im noob!

for cp3 the left i can get 148+ no wall contact! maybe try turning early? u should slide out after u get in the apex but on the right side after apex the road is bigger! if u get wat im talkin about? i think u take the 5 hairpins faster than me i dunno why u not gettin a faster time then 54? forgot my speeds of the 5 hairpins.

CP4: i think the first turn after cp3 the right turn is ok but the left turn after should be reached 148+ DO U LET GO GAS OR BREAK? cos u dun need it wif the cap! unless u go beyound 150+ try to eraser this turn! then on the firecracker turn (big right turn) u should get 150+ easy wif the cap no need to downshift! i can get 158 wif this turn but i read somewhere u can get 160+ i dunno how yet kakaka...
do u gutter the last turn? should go really fast 175+ i heard this turn can be done at 180+ i dunno never seen ask SPIKE! cos some1 said he could do it!

well thats my 5 cent! unsure.gif i wanna play ver2 now! only 1 place that still hv ver2 sad.gif
Takumi Fugiwara
Posted: Mar 10 2006, 02:18 PM

Im obessed with tigers (no really i am)

Member No.: 13,147

the only thing i cant do is akina bunta lvl 19 the rest i finished to lvl 30
in a trueno
matt
Posted: Mar 12 2006, 10:10 PM

Team Drift Speed/ Trueno Force

Member No.: 11,652

DUDE this is like the 6th thread U've bumped up! MOds do sumthing. ak on topic beaten everythng at least to lvl 25 with the ITR