Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Mr. M - Welcome People

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 11,086  ·  Replies: 0 
> Initial D Street Stage, Help! Please
Vile
  Posted: Nov 28 2012, 09:30 PM

IDW's Furfag

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,586

Yes, I know that their is one street stage torrent available but for some reason it will not work with my psp.

I have a psp 2000 with custom firmware on 5.50 Gen D3 and yes I have put the UMD iso mode to M33 driver/Sony np..../OE isofs. Still, with no luck...
I can confirm that the problem is that whoever decrypted that game, must of had an error according to the comments on that torrent file.
I have actually bought the game years ago, but apparently my UMD drive will not read the disc anymore. crying2.gif
I can confirm that it is the UMD drive and not the disc itself.

So anybody knows where I can download this game without having to convert the files into iso?

EDIT:
Crap, I forgot to use the search feature. Really sorry about that admins. facepalm.gif
Feel free to close this thread. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by VileFCboy on Nov 28 2012, 11:05 PM