Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing enigma

Views: 4,600  ·  Replies: 21 
> OK so I was thinking of making a stop motion serie, but it has hot wheels lol
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 8 2019, 12:36 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,705

So I want to make a stop motion series inspired by Initial D.

It'll have eurobeat, and the protagonist will drive an R32 GT- R.

The first race will be against a tuned Integra, running about 368bhp.

Also the GT- R will grip

Any tips for good writing?

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
Meteor
Posted: Mar 8 2019, 04:31 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

"Tips for good writing" is a very broad question, and is hard to answer without knowing more about what you have planned. It ultimately depends on how good the ideas you have are. But here's some general guidelines:
.Keep your characters consistently written, and have at least one or two memorable things about them.
.Err on the side of caution and don't make the driving too unrealistic. You want the driving to look exciting, but not ridiculous.
.Have good pacing. Some moments need time to breathe, while other moments shouldn't be focused on for too long.
.It's a racing story, so you can focus more on fun than on a grandiose plot. Even going light on the plot is an option.
.Make sure your protagonist actually has to work for his victories some of the time. A protagonist that never has a challenge gets boring fast without extremely clever writing.
.Side characters should also have something to them. Uninteresting or unentertaining side characters are a good way to drag a story down.

Using stop-motion for something like this will be tricky to get right, but best of luck.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 8 2019, 06:20 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

>also the GT-R will grip

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1t_nGaDLs )

Best of luck with your project.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 8 2019, 12:12 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 5 hours, 32 minutes ago)
>also the GT-R will gripBest of luck with your project.

Grip? Well, my explanation for this is that his father tuned his R32 extensively with suspension and tires and stuff. Also, I am planning on taking the the gutter tactic from initial D and changing it. How? Making it so he drops his inside two wheels into the gutter, and because the way the road is shaped, it has a raise at the end of the gutter that the inside wheels can ride up.

QUOTE (Meteor @ 7 hours, 21 minutes ago)
"Tips for good writing" is a very broad question, and is hard to answer without knowing more about what you have planned. It ultimately depends on how good the ideas you have are. But here's some general guidelines:
1.Keep your characters consistently written, and have at least one or two memorable things about them.
2.Err on the side of caution and don't make the driving too unrealistic. You want the driving to look exciting, but not ridiculous.
3.Have good pacing. Some moments need time to breathe, while other moments shouldn't be focused on for too long.
4.It's a racing story, so you can focus more on fun than on a grandiose plot. Even going light on the plot is an option.
5.Make sure your protagonist actually has to work for his victories some of the time. A protagonist that never has a challenge gets boring fast without extremely clever writing.
6.Side characters should also have something to them. Uninteresting or unentertaining side characters are a good way to drag a story down.

Using stop-motion for something like this will be tricky to get right, but best of luck.

Ok thanks man, here are some responses:
1. I know this, and trust me there are a few flips that I almost threw away. One of them is he gets beaten by a bunch of "beginners" and gets kicked out of his racing team, although he was the leader, and then becomes suicidal because his wife/children left him because he got so addicted.
2. It won't be, the picture is a sample photo I took the other day.
3. I have a bit of a plan with a couple different side plots, and the main plot will advance because of the races, and I am making an edit to the main text to clear that up, so look at that.
4. I am a bad writer, and I came to you for advice, so this is actually really good to know that I just need to make it fun and stuff.
5. He will most definitely lose some races, if not just to show how much other teams have progressed to meet the challenge that a newly formed racing team (that the R32 guy will join) has on them. The theme of the series will be to rise and meet the challenge, and never give up.
6. Each character will do something, and have a reason for getting into racing. I have a few ideas for motivation here:
a. One guy's family is not very well off after their child suffered an accident and neither parent can have permanent work because of their child's health condition, so at night the guy goes off and races to win money to support his family.
b. One girl gets into street/touge racing because her father was a famous rally driver, and she wants to get some driving experience before going to a proffesional level, and then she loves the culture and experience of touge, so she doesn't want to stop.
Meteor
Posted: Mar 9 2019, 02:11 AM

a. One guy's family is not very well off after their child suffered an accident and neither parent can have permanent work because of their child's health condition, so at night the guy goes off and races to win money to support his family.

People aren't going to be street racing on mountains to get rich. Unless this is some super shady thing where people are betting crazy amounts of money, going through tires and gas and upgrades would be a good way to make their financial situation worse. You might want to rethink this one.

As for the plot concept mentioned in point 1, that one could work okay, but could also easily end up being too much. Could be a tricky one to get right if you end up going with it.

Finally, you don't really need to change the gutter technique like that. The gutters used in Initial D are already banked surfaces that the tires can ride up on. In fact, they actually wouldn't hold your car that strongly irl - you'd only get a tiny bit more grip from the tires doing that.

Anyway, seems you've been thinking about this for a while, so that's a good sign. Try not to get too ambitious with the story though. It's a stop-motion thing and you don't have an entire studio to help you, so you'll be limited in what you can pull off.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 9 2019, 03:09 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Meteor @ 57 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
People aren't going to be street racing on mountains to get rich. Unless this is some super shady thing where people are betting crazy amounts of money, going through tires and gas and upgrades would be a good way to make their financial situation worse. You might want to rethink this one.

As for the plot concept mentioned in point 1, that one could work okay, but could also easily end up being too much. Could be a tricky one to get right if you end up going with it.

Finally, you don't really need to change the gutter technique like that. The gutters used in Initial D are already banked surfaces that the tires can ride up on. In fact, they actually wouldn't hold your car that strongly irl - you'd only get a tiny bit more grip from the tires doing that.

Anyway, seems you've been thinking about this for a while, so that's a good sign. Try not to get too ambitious with the story though. It's a stop-motion thing and you don't have an entire studio to help you, so you'll be limited in what you can pull off.

1. Ok, with the money thing that probably will need to change, so thanks.

2. It will be a gradual build up: Gets beaten twice, loses leadership: gets beaten even more: gets kicked out because these guys are serious, then the two different people that first beat him are racing, so he goes and interferes, and tries to go full Shinigami on the R32. Eventually the battle takes them into town, where the Integra spins the R32, into a T intersection. A truck is driving through, and can't avoid the integra because the driver is lighting some ciggarettes, and the crashes into the integra, killing the driver. R32 driver decides to buy some safety stuff like a rollcage afterwards, and the racing scene almost gets destroyed after one of the most famous drivers(integra rice man boost brigade) gets killed in a crash.

3. It isn't going to be too realistic, because reasons, and also the R32 will be... special laugh2.gif

4. Thanks for the support man, I have 1 person editing another short story of mine so they will probably help in the future. In terms of limits, the only thing I have is the story and the cars. I am working on the roads, and my camera is iffy but I can work with it. I don't have any software yet. Also, I have previously made some(bad) transformers stop motions previously, so this isn't my first experience with this stuff.

Thanks

Edit to #1:

I have a way for the guy who needs money: He is on contract for a gang, and he has set rules for stuff. He gets paid for winning. After a while he cuts contact because he has enough money and his child is getting better, so he and his wife can go to work, so the gang decides to kidnap his child, and then the celica chase though at night, no snow, 180sx Type X vs Mercedes AMG GT instead?

And then I can go two ways:
1: kid gets killed, 180 driver uses racing as a way to outrun(drive) his grief, and his wife finds out so she decides to buy him some new thing for his engine. or
2. Kid gets saved, finds out their father is a street racer, and says stuff at school, some kid tells their parents, police get involved, and then I don't know. ermm2.gif

This post has been edited by I_guess_Miatas_are_cool on Mar 9 2019, 03:16 AM
Meteor
Posted: Mar 9 2019, 03:23 AM

The contract thing is somewhat better. Not what I'd go for, but it can work. Really not feeling either of those two outcomes though.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 9 2019, 11:34 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (I_guess_Miatas_are_cool @ Yesterday, 12:12 PM)
Grip? Well, my explanation for this is that his father tuned his R32 extensively with suspension and tires and stuff.

Also, I am planning on taking the the gutter tactic from initial D and changing it. How? Making it so he drops his inside two wheels into the gutter, and because the way the road is shaped, it has a raise at the end of the gutter that the inside wheels can ride up.

As someone who works on an R32...lol. I'm just poking fun at you because "grip" is a generic-as-fuck description of how you want this fantasy vehicle to perform. If you want it to be close to reality, you'll want to know how the actual car handles first. I can tell you from experience that with "only" 330 HP (246 KW) to the wheels and 265-width race tires, you can still kick the back end out by being too aggressive with torque application and steering inputs. If you absolutely want it to stick, that's all about driver control. And sometimes, frankly, the proper line through a corner might mean that you kick the rear a little bit.

As for your gutter thing, wut? That's already how it works.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1280 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Look, I'm not gonna say I'm not busting your balls a little harder than I probably should be considering you're probably half my age. I do think you should have fun with this. But that being said, if you're looking for recommendations, then I'm gonna say start from knowing what you're writing about. Research all you can. Put your heart into it! If you can't explain parts of it in detail to us, how do you plan to catch a casual reader's attention?

Best of luck to ya.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 9 2019, 07:17 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 7 hours, 43 minutes ago)
As someone who works on an R32...lol. I'm just poking fun at you because "grip" is a generic-as-fuck description of how you want this fantasy vehicle to perform. If you want it to be close to reality, you'll want to know how the actual car handles first. I can tell you from experience that with "only" 330 HP (246 KW) to the wheels and 265-width race tires, you can still kick the back end out by being too aggressive with torque application and steering inputs. If you absolutely want it to stick, that's all about driver control. And sometimes, frankly, the proper line through a corner might mean that you kick the rear a little bit.

As for your gutter thing, wut? That's already how it works.

https://i.imgur.com/7AlIjv7.jpg

The R32 will be primarily gripping, with only a little bit of sliding of the rear. Also, it will put out no more than 300bhp, and will have high quality tyres, as well as tuned suspension(think track day car), and an LSD.

With the gutter, the ride height on the R32 will be high enough that the wheels in the gutter are actually on the gutter surface, and will be making contact. Also, because the wheels are locked in the gutter the rear can't slide out. This runs the risk of tearing a wheel off, which I plan to have a red civic driver find out the hard way.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 10 2019, 09:47 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (I_guess_Miatas_are_cool @ Yesterday, 7:17 PM)
The R32 will be primarily gripping, with only a little bit of sliding of the rear. Also, it will put out no more than 300bhp, and will have high quality tyres, as well as tuned suspension(think track day car), and an LSD.

With the gutter, the ride height on the R32 will be high enough that the wheels in the gutter are actually on the gutter surface, and will be making contact. Also, because the wheels are locked in the gutter the rear can't slide out. This runs the risk of tearing a wheel off, which I plan to have a red civic driver find out the hard way.

Two things, and this time bear with me because I'm talking about reality and this is probably just fiction you're referring to. If you have your fictional world's rules set, then seriously, just ignore what I'm saying. I will say it anyway, however, just to be clear.

One, a stock R32 GT-R--bone stock, completely and utterly stock--will make anywhere from 250 to 300 WHP depending on age of components (and probably whether or not the restrictor has been removed or someone has mucked with boost control). This translates to between 320 and 370 BHP, so already over your quoted 300 figure. We have "tuned suspension" in our R32 GT-R, and that suspension doesn't prevent you from flicking the rear out--it just helps to make sure you get as much torque to the road surface as possible. That "as possible" is the important part--sometimes you're gonna pivot the rear. As for the LSD, we have one of those too--an OS Giken Super Lock--and all it does is help make the rear predictable as to what it'll do on- and off-power. It doesn't prevent you from kicking the rear out if that's what the driver wants to do. And finally, though you didn't mention it, ATTESA-ETS doesn't prevent you from drifting either. The AWD system in the GT-R is designed to allow the driver to do what he wants--including drifting--and power through.

As for your gutter run, applying that amount of torque to the wheels directly is going to grind away the wheel (look up 'curb rash' if you don't know what that is), debead the tire (if it gets bad enough), and fuck the wheel bearings...at a minimum.

Again, if you're all about fantasy and in your world these physics don't apply, just ignore me.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 11 2019, 02:08 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 4 hours, 20 minutes ago)
Two things, and this time bear with me because I'm talking about reality and this is probably just fiction you're referring to. If you have your fictional world's rules set, then seriously, just ignore what I'm saying. I will say it anyway, however, just to be clear.

One, a stock R32 GT-R--bone stock, completely and utterly stock--will make anywhere from 250 to 300 WHP depending on age of components (and probably whether or not the restrictor has been removed or someone has mucked with boost control). This translates to between 320 and 370 BHP, so already over your quoted 300 figure. We have "tuned suspension" in our R32 GT-R, and that suspension doesn't prevent you from flicking the rear out--it just helps to make sure you get as much torque to the road surface as possible. That "as possible" is the important part--sometimes you're gonna pivot the rear. As for the LSD, we have one of those too--an OS Giken Super Lock--and all it does is help make the rear predictable as to what it'll do on- and off-power. It doesn't prevent you from kicking the rear out if that's what the driver wants to do. And finally, though you didn't mention it, ATTESA-ETS doesn't prevent you from drifting either. The AWD system in the GT-R is designed to allow the driver to do what he wants--including drifting--and power through.

As for your gutter run, applying that amount of torque to the wheels directly is going to grind away the wheel (look up 'curb rash' if you don't know what that is), debead the tire (if it gets bad enough), and fuck the wheel bearings...at a minimum.

Again, if you're all about fantasy and in your world these physics don't apply, just ignore me.

1. The guy will do their best not to drift because they personally think it is stupid, and will work with the car to get as much grip as possible.. Also, with car power, maybe I could make it the guys father put a restrictor on because he didn't trust his son.

2. Gutter thingo-mo-bob. The R32 driver knows the route well, and knows almost exactly the best place to drop the wheels in, and pull them out, so the wheels will last quite a while(Again, read what I said about the civic if someone does it wrong).
Gutter rash: I search it up, and the first results tell me how to fix it, so not the biggest problem.

Also, if you know, if someone were to wreck their wheel bearings enough would their wheels come off?

Probably a noob question but I need to know.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 11 2019, 09:31 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (I_guess_Miatas_are_c.. @ 4 hours, 43 minutes ago)
1. The guy will do their best not to drift because they personally think it is stupid, and will work with the car to get as much grip as possible.. Also, with car power, maybe I could make it the guys father put a restrictor on because he didn't trust his son.

Nissan put a restrictor on the car stock. They also put a handy little indicator on where they put it, making it easy for owners to remove it. However, regardless of restriction, you can't lower boost pressure below the wastegate pressure on the turbos themselves. At wastegate pressure our R32 puts about 270 to the wheels, which is roughly 340 BHP. We aren't stock--intake, exhaust, and ECU mods are all done--but the engine itself and turbos themselves are, so that's not far off what a stock car would do on absolute-minimum boost.

2. Gutter thingo-mo-bob. The R32 driver knows the route well, and knows almost exactly the best place to drop the wheels in, and pull them out, so the wheels will last quite a while(Again, read what I said about the civic if someone does it wrong).

If the gutter is so tall that the wheel itself is caught in it, attempting to force the wheel back out will do massive damage. Remember that scene with the Miata in episode 2 of 4th Stage? Think that. It's a really really really really really bad idea.

Gutter rash: I search it up, and the first results tell me how to fix it, so not the biggest problem.

Curb rash is damage caused to wheels just by a minor scrape against cement at speeds of usually less than 1 MPH. Yet you want to grind a wheel against cement at race speeds? You don't see how that might possibly be a huge problem? blink.gif

Also, if you know, if someone were to wreck their wheel bearings enough would their wheels come off? Probably a noob question but I need to know.

Not a noob question at all. If you wreck your wheel bearings I don't think your wheel is going to come off--the entire hub assembly would have to separate from the knuckle, which would be pretty freaking amazing--but it will absolutely make horrible noises, generate heat, and cause steering vibration like a motherfucker because your wheels are no longer holding true to the direction the knuckle is pointed.
Meteor
Posted: Mar 11 2019, 09:47 AM

In addition to that, a wheel with a wrecked bearing also won't be able to brake very well, because the wheel will no longer be in a steady position that the brakes can properly hold onto.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 11 2019, 09:49 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 9:31 AM)
Nissan put a restrictor on the car stock. They also put a handy little indicator on where they put it, making it easy for owners to remove it. However, regardless of restriction, you can't lower boost pressure below the wastegate pressure on the turbos themselves. At wastegate pressure our R32 puts about 270 to the wheels, which is roughly 340 BHP. We aren't stock--intake, exhaust, and ECU mods are all done--but the engine itself and turbos themselves are, so that's not far off what a stock car would do on absolute-minimum boost.

If the gutter is so tall that the wheel itself is caught in it, attempting to force the wheel back out will do massive damage. Remember that scene with the Miata in episode 2 of 4th Stage? Think that. It's a really really really really really bad idea.

Curb rash is damage caused to wheels just by a minor scrape against cement at speeds of usually less than 1 MPH. Yet you want to grind a wheel against cement at race speeds? You don't see how that might possibly be a huge problem? blink.gif

Not a noob question at all. If you wreck your wheel bearings I don't think your wheel is going to come off--the entire hub assembly would have to separate from the knuckle, which would be pretty freaking amazing--but it will absolutely make horrible noises, generate heat, and cause steering vibration like a motherfucker because your wheels are no longer holding true to the direction the knuckle is pointed.

1. Ok I might have to make it less than 300 whp instead of bhp. Coolios.
2. I remember the Miata scene(F for a fallen soldier), and that is why I am saying the guy knows where and when, as well as the correct speeds to enter/exit.
3. The wheel won't necessarily be grinding against the cement. I can make it so that whoever designed the gutters on the mountain road made it for looks rather than sensibility as a gutter, so they have stupid angles that the R32 driver learnt to drive on.

Ok, scenario time:

2016 Civic Type R (CTR)
Gutter.
Enters the gutter too fast, gets the car sideways(because handbrake drift), the car tries to come out, it gets out, but the wheel is caught. Realistically, would the wheel get torn off, then the CTR goes Miata straight into the guardrail? Or the wheel pulling off reduce the sideways velocity, thereby preventing it from flipping? Or would it just get stuck there with some shitty ricer-esque camber on the wheel dropped into the gutter?

Also, I forgot to mention it last time, but thank you for your time spent helping me. I am very grateful for it.
Meteor
Posted: Mar 11 2019, 10:16 PM

E-braking while in the gutter? Sorry, that's a bit too ridiculous, scrap that part.
Realistically, the wheel wouldn't get torn off. It takes a lot to do that. For the sort of fantasy gutters you're thinking of, the wheel's just gonna get forced out of alignment (so it's gonna have a new camber and new toe and all that). If the car entered a bit too fast, you'll have some misalignment on the inside wheels. If it entered faster than that, you'll get extra misalignment and the car won't even stay in the gutter.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 11 2019, 11:54 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Meteor @ 1 hour, 37 minutes ago)
E-braking while in the gutter? Sorry, that's a bit too ridiculous, scrap that part.
Realistically, the wheel wouldn't get torn off. It takes a lot to do that. For the sort of fantasy gutters you're thinking of, the wheel's just gonna get forced out of alignment (so it's gonna have a new camber and new toe and all that). If the car entered a bit too fast, you'll have some misalignment on the inside wheels. If it entered faster than that, you'll get extra misalignment and the car won't even stay in the gutter.

With E-brake in the gutter, it is the civic driver, he gets overtaken by someone using gutter thingo, and then next corner he E-Brake drifts his front end into the gutter, and because of how fast he came in and shit stupid angle, he gets stuck, and the car's weight(the ricer doesn't care about weight reduction) keeps the momentum, but the wheel gets stuck. If he came in really fast(~80km/h) and the weight of the car is stock(can't find a figure), would it be possible that the wheel attachment could get torn/damaged. I also plan for him to go Miata after the civic leaves the gutter, so if the wheel attachment was damaged enough, could the inertia from flipping multiple times throw the wheel off? If not, could the inertia+potential weakness from getting pulled out of the gutter really fast, and bending the wheel attachment maybe, weaken it enough that if it slammed into the guardrail(I could even make it a rock wall!) be enough to take a wheel off? Also, do you think it could be fatal? laugh2.gif awesome.gif

Thanks

This post has been edited by I_guess_Miatas_are_cool on Mar 11 2019, 11:55 PM

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
Meteor
Posted: Mar 12 2019, 12:16 AM

lol you really want that wheel to come off laugh2.gif
There's no realistic way it would happen, but this is ultimately your project, so tear it off if you want to. As for it being fatal, crashes at 80 km/h can be survivable, and he'd be losing some speed before the big impact anyway. He'd need a hospital trip, but he probably wouldn't die.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 12 2019, 06:38 AM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (I_guess_Miatas_are_cool @ 8 hours, 49 minutes ago)
2. I remember the Miata scene(F for a fallen soldier), and that is why I am saying the guy knows where and when, as well as the correct speeds to enter/exit.

3. The wheel won't necessarily be grinding against the cement. I can make it so that whoever designed the gutters on the mountain road made it for looks rather than sensibility as a gutter, so they have stupid angles that the R32 driver learnt to drive on.

2. The correct speed to enter and exit a gutter that can grip the wheel is 0, unless you have a gutter that doesn't actually work the way you've been explaining it. Which brings us to...

3. Public Works engineers wouldn't design a drainage system to not drain. That being said, you're finally on the right track if you're acknowledging that having a gutter so deep that it grips the wheel is a really bad idea. However, that just returns us to how they're already portrayed in Initial D--which is pretty much how they are in reality--so you're going to have to give this way more thought. Flesh the idea out. If you can draw, draw it. If you can't, try to describe in detail how the gutter actually works in its entirety.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 12 2019, 08:40 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Meteor @ Today, 12:16 AM)
lol you really want that wheel to come off laugh2.gif
There's no realistic way it would happen, but this is ultimately your project, so tear it off if you want to. As for it being fatal, crashes at 80 km/h can be survivable, and he'd be losing some speed before the big impact anyway. He'd need a hospital trip, but he probably wouldn't die.

The wheel must die.....

Nah, I'll just leave the wheel on. Thanks!

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 6:38 AM)
2. The correct speed to enter and exit a gutter that can grip the wheel is 0, unless you have a gutter that doesn't actually work the way you've been explaining it. Which brings us to...

3. Public Works engineers wouldn't design a drainage system to not drain. That being said, you're finally on the right track if you're acknowledging that having a gutter so deep that it grips the wheel is a really bad idea. However, that just returns us to how they're already portrayed in Initial D--which is pretty much how they are in reality--so you're going to have to give this way more thought. Flesh the idea out. If you can draw, draw it. If you can't, try to describe in detail how the gutter actually works in its entirety.

2. The R32 is the only one that uses the gutters properly, and I plan for the R32 to be very different to a normal vehicle. Hell, different from other cars in the series!

I am trying to go less of driver is monster the car isn't, more the other way around. Literally. Think of the R32's nickname, and you will see where I am going with this.

3. I said the guy who designed the gutters is an idiot, and prefers looks over function. They still work, but they would be safer than a real gutter. That + special R32 = Bunta would get beaten probably.

I guess?
Nomake Wan
Posted: Mar 12 2019, 11:56 PM

ShiMACHaze

Yeah, sounds like you already have the rules of your fantasy world set. Best of luck.
I_guess_Miatas_are_c..
  Posted: Mar 15 2019, 08:53 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Mar 12 2019, 11:56 PM)
Yeah, sounds like you already have the rules of your fantasy world set. Best of luck.

Thanks so much for your help! I plan to start filming in a few weeks because I am busy at the moment.

One last question, what would be some good realistic character names?

A few names from different countries would be amazing.

Thanks!
Meteor
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 01:52 PM

Different countries? What location is this story gonna be set in? Some places have lots of foreigners and some less so, but there's only so many different nationalities that are gonna be racing cars after emigrating.
Japanese? Chinese? Filipino? Mexican?
Nepali? Nicaraguan? Somalian? Venezuelan?
If you're wanting realistic names, you're gonna have to narrow things down first.

Also, you can basically google for most of these anyway. Things will go quicker if you just make up a bunch of random names, post them here, then wait for other people to check if any of them are weird.