Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Melissa White & Ace - Switch!

Views: 8,478  ·  Replies: 2 
> Where to post a ID6AA cab for sale?
Jinxz
    Posted: Sep 9 2013, 03:04 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,022

I'm sorry but I'm confused to where i should post a cab for sale?

Recently I've taken the huge step to import a container filled with Japanese arcade cabinets (hopefully more will follow). Post can be found on Arcade Otaku's marketplace segment -> "Shadaloo OTAKU container"

Initially it would've been filled with Vewlix cabs, Darius Bursts and 4 Blast cities but when a fan of Initial D asked me if there was any room for a ID cab I removed the sega Blast Cities and added an ID6aa.
The only thing (and it's not a bad thing) is that he only wanted a single cab and the ID6 was only available as Twin (including the server). So he ended up ordering the left 1P unit and I have one sexy cab (and server) left.

If anyone can help me get this topic into a IDforums marketplace segment please do.

I would love to share a picture of the cab being wrapped before it'll go into the container later this week but unfortunatelly I haven't met the 3 posts quote yet to be able to post URL's biggrin.gif

To add, I'm based in Holland and the cabs will arrive late October.

This post has been edited by Jinxz on Sep 9 2013, 03:06 PM
Perry
Posted: Sep 9 2013, 04:49 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

You can post it in the main IDAS section: https://idforums.net/index.php?showforum=55 for maximum exposure. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Jinxz
  Posted: Sep 9 2013, 10:49 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,022

QUOTE (Perry @ 5 hours, 59 minutes ago)
You can post it in the main IDAS section: https://idforums.net/index.php?showforum=55 for maximum exposure. smile.gif

Thanks Perry!