Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Fastway - Number One

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,633  ·  Replies: 58 
> sigh...
hongaun
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 09:52 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,407

wow shyguy u really improve tonnes...im still struggling to even maintain 3.20 on my ek9....... dem...now u need to teach me lol. ek9 video wanted xD!
n3muru_zha1
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 10:43 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,858

yeah...jus like me last time....i was running 2:59 in iro only..when i cleared 2 times of LOTS...i got 2:51 for my iro...i sure that i will be happy if i can get a below 3:05 in kaina wif a sotck car or a FT car....but u really did improve fast shyguy01....congratz....
echizenryoma
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 06:07 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 25,572

QUOTE (BDDEE@ @ Yesterday at 7:26 PM)
i wish i could run 2'20'xxx xDD
but yeah listen to what WRX DEMON Type R said, PC and use of line will get you under 10'x easily
and to be honest, i cant PC properly... the only people on this site that can actually do it properly run 3'00 or in the 2'59's on akina & last time i played i could only run low 03...i can only do it semi properly, i never really figured out the right points, meh dont play anymore...so try ur best to figure out when the right points for it are or u wont get the proper accel back

oppz...
my bad..
3'20'xxx i mean....

nw shyguy needs to learn to be consistent in his runs=)
xyeohts
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 06:20 AM

Inhale Exhale.. Fumes

Member No.: 25,770

It all comes down to how committed the players are into the game.. How much money they burn to get better.. some just have natural gaming talents or have racing instincts in them..

some just use the motto Practice Makes Perfect.. I am the latter..
kyochan19792002
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 08:32 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 27,644

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Jan 6 2008, 12:49 AM)
thanks!! you gave up the 86 because u put the wrong engine? did u want the racing engine or something?

yea i think i just need more practice at this game. but man after watching some videos, i dont know how the pros do it... under 3 minutes on akina DH. im struggling to get like 3'20 -_____________- lmao well to be honest, to get under 3'20 i know i can do for sure since i just started to learn PC smile.gif

what is your time on akina DH? =P

By the way, I put a supercharger to my AE86 sad.gif

Well, this was my ranking when my AE85 was half-tune (Engine level was level 3 or 4 while the rest of the upgrade were still at 0 or 1)that time on 10 Dec 2007 sad.gif

DRY courses

Lake Akina Counter-Clockwize 2'55''647 DAY
Clockwize 2'53''970 DAY

Myogi Downhill 2'48''281 DAY
Uphill 2'49''118 DAY

Akagi Downhill 2'54''632 DAY
Uphill 2'57''966 DAY

Akina Downhill 3'26''576 DAY
Uphill 3'30''156 DAY

Irohazaka Downhill 3'01''688 DAY
Reverse 3'08''322 DAY

Tsukuba Outbound 3'07''334 DAY
Inbound 3'03''696 DAY

Up to present, I haven't try to renew my timing after I fully tune my car sad.gif

My Initial D nick is Kyoko

So far, I haven't attempt any time attack on Wet ground, but I still like to race on Irohazaka Reserse Wet Day smile.gif

Good luck and I hope that you can post your Internet ranking just like us rolleyes.gif

By the way, you can find out how to post your timing on Internet by reading instructions from sdlahz grin2.gif

Where is favourite training place? I usually go to Timezone in Causeway Point shopping mall. I have heard that Xzone drops the price of the Initial D game whistling.gif

This post has been edited by kyochan19792002 on Jan 7 2008, 08:38 AM
*j*j*
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 07:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 26,358

@shyguy i would say tat in the end is still depends on your dedication and correct practices that will make u a better player in v4 ...

as i have said earlier n in many other posts to other players in here is that u have to learn the correct way of playing v4 with all the required techniques, watch more of the v4 videos available, understand n learn bout the linings, remember the timing of gear change, countersteer n PC ...

try finishing the LOTS to FT your car and try to remember the maps of its corners n u can slowly understand the whole picture of v4 ...

i have been playing v4 for bout nearly 5.5 months n v went thru the whole thingy from scratch so right now with us providing u so much important pointers i think u can improve much faster than us ...

being patient n playing intelligently will be a good advice from me ... don't rush things if possible take down notes from correct informations n understand it ... smile.gif

good luck n if u hav any ??? u can PM me ... grin2.gif
kyochan19792002
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 05:04 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM)
echizenryoma: haha i actually beat takumi XD i only need to beat godfoot and project D on tsukaba, kai on iro and finish up akina lake XD but then i dont feel like im doing any good after beating most of these compuers sleep.gif

WRX DEMON Type R: damn tahts also where i play, thats the only location i know of too, i wanna try to find some other places to play too... and is it just me or no1 does in store battle there?

BDDEE@: thanks for the tips man, i think i need alot more practise thats all...i would be really happy if i can get under 3'10... -__- lmao and you said ''use of line'' so as in like enter corners at the right spot etc?

thanks again

After you beat the Project D players, Bunta will be unlocked... After the battle from Bunta (win or lose), all your courses will be reset. By the way, you don't need to beat Bunta in order to clear Akina smile.gif However, it is still fun to beat Bunta whistling.gif

One more point to note, after you clear all courses, the difficulty will be increased by 1.

Good luck grin2.gif
n3muru_zha1
Posted: Jan 8 2008, 05:59 AM

IDW Supremo Member

yup...the difficulty will increase 1 by 1...and the LOTS is faster than the previous level...u can also use to play wif LOTS to improve your time...
kyochan19792002
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 07:29 AM

IDW Expert Member

Haha, if you can keep on winning at level 9, I think that you master the basic skills for Initial D stage 4 whistling.gif

This post has been edited by kyochan19792002 on Jan 9 2008, 07:29 AM
sdlahz
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 08:02 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 26,366

shyguy, where r u from? maybe forumers of his country shld try to meet up n help him out...
shyguy_01
  Posted: Jan 9 2008, 01:31 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 27,964

toronto smile.gif

the thing is.. school started, and i dont have alot of time now sleep.gif i havent played for like 4 days !!! hahaha i smell myself getting owned when i play again hioefully this weekend
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 03:14 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Jan 6 2008, 10:57 PM)
WRX DEMON Type R: damn tahts also where i play, thats the only location i know of too, i wanna try to find some other places to play too... and is it just me or no1 does in store battle there?

Yeah. If you were playing it in the summer, you MIGHT have seen me. I was there maybe a grand total of 5 times... I was the Indian guy with the Subaru World Rally Team T-shirt and black denim shorts. I have a friend who used to own an AE86 (in real life) who also used to drop by there with his car and play ID. You might have seen him (Better chance than me). Yeah, no one likes to play battles. It's just that it's so awkward to battle. I dont know how to explain it. It's something that version 4 lacks that makes battling not seem fun, that made version 3's battles so fun.
sdlahz
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 07:50 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Today at 1:31 PM)
toronto smile.gif

the thing is.. school started, and i dont have alot of time now sleep.gif i havent played for like 4 days !!! hahaha i smell myself getting owned when i play again hioefully this weekend

hmmm...

icic, won't be able to help u though. i'm somewhere far from u.

anyway, i'm sure there're ppl here who r playing in ur area. so do find them n hopefully they will give u a tip or 2.

=)
shyguy_01
  Posted: Jan 9 2008, 08:35 PM

IDW Regular Member

anyone here from hk? i am going to hk in the summer, so ill definately play there, since there are many more machines, not to mention cheaper smile.gif
Cappuccino, 2 sugars
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 09:40 PM

Laugh Now, Laugh Later

Member No.: 28,161

takumi smoke checks me on akina... dry.gif

lucky for me i can just play online mode!
Weezy
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 09:42 PM

O RLY? YA RLY.

Member No.: 27,481

QUOTE (Cappuccino, 2 sugars @ Today at 9:40 PM)
takumi smoke checks me on akina... dry.gif

lucky for me i can just play online mode!

i wanna try online mode omg.
Cappuccino, 2 sugars
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 11:02 PM

Laugh Now, Laugh Later

QUOTE (Weezy @ Today at 9:42 PM)
i wanna try online mode omg.

its pretty sweet. every win allows you to race again for free! (3 races max then auto ejects card).
n3muru_zha1
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 01:33 AM

IDW Supremo Member

well...mostly likely same wif our IN-STORE BATTLE...also 3 consectuive wins...and it will eject the card....but online mode search the opponent online and we search the opponent in-store right?how do they serach the opponent?following their winning percentage or what?
Fuzz
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 06:01 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Yesterday at 8:35 PM)
anyone here from hk? i am going to hk in the summer, so ill definately play there, since there are many more machines, not to mention cheaper smile.gif

I'm living in HK. I usually go to MK to play. lemme know if your interested, i dont mind giving u a race. Its $3 per race here prolly $2 but i cant be arsed to hunt for it.

n3muru_zha1, where i play it, i dont think there's a limit to how many races u win before its game over, the most recent was winning 6 games in a row. before i saw someone win a dozen before no one wanted to race him

This post has been edited by Fuzz on Jan 10 2008, 06:03 AM
shyguy_01
  Posted: Jan 10 2008, 09:35 AM

IDW Regular Member

sigh... should have started ID4 in hk last summer, i was there last summer but decided to play ID3 sleep.gif lol

but yea Fuzz lets keep in touch and ill msg you someday smile.gif how good are you? lol as you probably read in this topic i suck lol ><
Cappuccino, 2 sugars
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 03:25 PM

Laugh Now, Laugh Later

QUOTE (n3muru_zha1 @ Today at 1:33 AM)
well...mostly likely same wif our IN-STORE BATTLE...also 3 consectuive wins...and it will eject the card....but online mode search the opponent online and we search the opponent in-store right?how do they serach the opponent?following their winning percentage or what?

you have an online ranking. from D3, D2 ,D1.....A3,A2,A1,SS (all the letters in between) and it also pairs you up based on how tuned your car is.

select network battle and it does the rest...
Fuzz
Posted: Jan 11 2008, 01:54 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 25,618

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Yesterday at 9:35 AM)
sigh... should have started ID4 in hk last summer, i was there last summer but decided to play ID3 sleep.gif lol

but yea Fuzz lets keep in touch and ill msg you someday smile.gif how good are you? lol as you probably read in this topic i suck lol ><

doesnt matter if you suck, i sucked when i first started but still i like to challenge players above me, i've raced CKF twice, tho i know i would lose, it was good to race against him with boost off. You can msg me before u come here and i'll give u my mobile, we can race and hope i can help u improve.

As an example, I have Akina 3:02, Akagi 2:35.
kyochan19792002
Posted: Jan 11 2008, 04:01 AM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (shyguy_01 @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM)

Hey, are you going to Hong Kong this Feb? w00t2.gif Hmmm, that is the month of Chinese New Year grin2.gif

Well, from https://initiald-arcade.com/ , you will find that they are more serious on this game. In Singapore, I still don't find any tournament in here ermm2.gif

Cheers whistling.gif
sdlahz
Posted: Jan 11 2008, 04:45 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (kyochan19792002 @ Today at 4:01 AM)
Hey, are you going to Hong Kong this Feb? w00t2.gif Hmmm, that is the month of Chinese New Year grin2.gif

Well, from https://initiald-arcade.com/ , you will find that they are more serious on this game. In Singapore, I still don't find any tournament in here ermm2.gif

Cheers whistling.gif

no tournaments cos id is so inactive in s'pore...
shyguy_01
  Posted: Jan 12 2008, 10:13 PM

IDW Regular Member

i know this should be in the ''what did u do today thread'' but meh i might as well post it here >_>

rate my day... its weird

first i played against godfoot, it was clsoe but i lost. then someone from my highschool came, so we raced. i knew he was better than me, but i can tell hes rusty and hasnt played since summer. i lost twice, but honestly i thought (i havent palyed for a week since school started, and i played some V3 only, so it gets weird to miss between the 2, just my excuses lol ) if it was the day after i played last week, i had a chance. then i challenged one last time, and gave me a 50 meter headstart, and i won by like 100. so he challenged me on tsukuba and i lsot.

i had to go cuase i am late to meet a friend for a drink xD

i came back afterwards, and played LOTS, beat kai in 3 tries and finished akina lake. this unlocked keisuke on tsukuba. and i beat keisuke in 1 try o_o i was suprised cause i heard many ppl had trouble with this.

so yea... taht was my day. sorry if this bored all the pros out there xD this day would have been better if i didnt lose 3 in store battles... sleep.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3