Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Control Your Body

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,635  ·  Replies: 40 
> Lebon's touhou doujin pickups & downloads, FLAC, BMP Scans, etc. - Warning: Hot releases=Hidden
Lebon14
    Posted: Jun 29 2016, 06:58 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

I'm going to keep things simple.
I get a new touhou doujin CD, I rip it, I scan it and put it online. I usually purchase stuff that I care about that other people didn't cared to put up in FLAC or not uploaded at all. The links are hidden because I went out of my way to get the CDs. I will unhide the links 3 months after I acquired them. If you want to bypass this, it's also on that private music-oriented tracker. No, it's not JPopsuki or anime related.

• All music is in FLAC. No, I won't upload MP3s
  • All RAR archives are in RAR5 format. Gotta have the latest 7-Zip or WinRAR v5+
  • All archives contains recovery info. Unless I forgot about it which happens
  • All downloads have JPG 400dpi scans. All will a separate download for BMP scans.
  • I will name the characters on the covers for those that are not familiar with Touhou
  • Feel free to remind me to unhide links fater 3 months. (I show the "unlock" date for each downloads)
  • All downloads on MEGA. I don't care about your host.
  • BMP Scans aren't really all eurobeat so they don't go in my Scanning thread.
  • Toho Eurobeat is here: https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=47239 (no hidden links)

Here we go.

user posted image
Sakuya Izayoi

Download - BMP Scans Download
Discogs

user posted image
Sakuya Izayoi

Download - BMP Scan in the regular vocal scan pack above
Discogs

user posted image
Mashup of: Suika Ibuki (horns), Kogasa Tatara (eyes), Youmu Konpaku (sword), the tengus (tokin (ie. hat)), Remilia Scarlet (right wing), Flandre Scarlet (left wing), Reimu Hakurei (detached sleeves), Alice Margatroid (doll with spear), Marisa Kirisame (shirt & skirt), Sakuya Izayoi (apron), Tenshi Hinanawi (rectangles around the character in a rainbow gradient), Rin Kaenbyou (hair braid)

Discogs

user posted image
...Reimu Hakurei

Discogs

user posted image
Hata no Kokoro

Discogs

user posted image
Mima and PC-98 Marisa (Kirisame)

Discogs

user posted image
No characters depicted.

Discogs

Enjoy.

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Jul 18 2016, 07:23 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 12:36 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 5 hours, 19 minutes ago)
No amount of "Thank you"

ARIGATO ARIGATOU GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE EUCHARISTO BALALAIKA XHEXHE OBRIGADO 39-TY! MERCI SPLACEBO TESHE-KYUR GOMABSUNIDA DZJINKIES CHEETOS! TACK! SHOE-KRAAN! HVALA-TI! MAHALO-OPPAI! MULTY-MEX! TIKI-TUKU-TAKA! NYAN-NYAN! ELOHIM-TOHDA! NAZGUL-SHMUG-MAG-SAURON-VEEL-SHZARR!

...I didn't say [thank you] awesome.gif ~

But very very cool upotsu nonetheless my doge! \(^o^)/♫

That Nanaholic burning anbu mask is all sorts of hotness ~ GJ! happy.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Nerubian
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 10:32 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

サンキュ
Tessou
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 12:47 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Lebon, 3 months is only part of the mysterious algorithm that decides when new members can view links. Your plea for them to contribute to the forum is valid.
Doc-S
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 03:21 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,801

How easy is it to purchase doujin CDs Lebon?
xiao
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 05:49 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Doc-S @ 2 hours, 18 minutes ago)
How easy is it to purchase doujin CD's Lebon Mr. Neko?

Super easy actually ~ awesome.gif

Step 1: Find your album on Toranoana

Step 2: Tell Otaku Republic to get it for you.

Step 3: Bite your tongue for the overpriced piece of plastic you just bought. unamused.gif

Step 4: Get it in 2 to 3 weeks via the mail.

Step 5: Try not to kill someone for the overpriced piece of plastic you just payed...

Step 6: Shalom my brethren ~ sleep.gif ♪ ♫
Lebon14
  Posted: Jun 30 2016, 08:24 PM

🎧

QUOTE (xiao @ 2 hours, 35 minutes ago)
Super easy actually ~ awesome.gif

Step 1: Find your album on Toranoana

Step 2: Tell Otaku Republic to get it for you.

Step 3: Bite your tongue for the overpriced piece of plastic you just bought. unamused.gif

Step 4: Get it in 2 to 3 weeks via the mail.

Step 5: Try not to kill someone for the overpriced piece of plastic you just payed...

Step 6: Shalom my brethren ~ sleep.gif ♪ ♫

You goddamn know that Otaku Republic is crap. You said so to me yourself. And even had lost packages in the mail from them because they refuse to offer tracking.

There's Noppin, Tenso, etc. A quick Google search for "Japan Forwarding" will yield tons of options. Melonbooks even show a popup, for us gaijins, to a service called "Buy Smart Japan". Go to any album you might like and click the popup.

However, most of those service will turn a 15$US album into a 40$ one unless you know somebody willing to forward at a reduced cost. I do know someobody but I'm not willing to forward anybody to him because how busy he is. Unless you discover him yourself (since he's a known figure in translating/localizing SHMUPs and Touhou stuff).

Oh, and, Melonbooks > Toranoana. I wouldn't have had the Instrumental CD above if I had purchased Digiui Contend & Taste Me Up! on ToraNoAna. Or the folder (a goodie).

My total for 5CD (and 1 free (the instrumental))? 105$US (~140$CAD). With Otacrap, you'll be well off over 200$US.

@Tessou Wow, I decided 3 months like that. I didn't even know xD I guess I'll keep doing it (unless it was sarcasm).

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Jun 30 2016, 08:30 PM
xiao
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 08:59 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 33 minutes, 45 seconds ago)
You goddamn know that Otaku Republic is crap. You said so to me yourself.

Indeed! That they are, OcrapuReuplic is horrible but...

It's the fastest presently available service. Every other proxy will take one trillion years to ship your albums.

His best bet is to have a liaison in Tokyo... otherwise, Otacrap is still the fastest proxy currently available. sweatingbullets.gif ~
skibblesx
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 09:08 PM

Frog Lord

Member No.: 43,002

ya i just have my friend in tokyo do thing for me bc its just ridic using those services
xiao
Posted: Jun 30 2016, 09:20 PM

moon bunny

So apparently someone requested a rare Eurobeat CD on Otaku Republic under the title "Eurobeat is Cool" ~ very peculiar given the title he requested is on regular amazon, and he could've very well gotten it without the need of a proxy though ~ derp.gif ~ quite strange...

This post has been edited by xiao on Jul 1 2016, 03:09 AM
Lebon14
  Posted: Jul 1 2016, 08:08 AM

🎧

QUOTE (xiao @ Today, 12:59 AM)
Indeed! That they are, OcrapuReuplic is horrible but...

It's the fastest presently available service. Every other proxy will take one trillion years to ship your albums.

His best bet is to have a liaison in Tokyo... otherwise, Otacrap is still the fastest proxy currently available. sweatingbullets.gif ~

What? No, I disagree. Most forwarding service does JUST THAT. Which means, they provide this service only. They don't have their personal lives in the way. Buy Smart Japan only ships through EMS so, it'll be pretty darn fast. Of course, if you tell them to hold onto the CDs, then, of course, it'll take longer, derp.

Oh I almost forgot: CDJapan does it too...: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/daiko/ They are expensive though but if I had to say, their service is the most mainstream one besides Tenso.

Oh btw, Tenso is another kind of forwarder. They basically give you an address with your User ID in it. So, you pretty much have to serve yourself and there are service fees associated with having the address. They also can ship as soon as order comes in or you can hold on to it for a certain amount of time.

The other forwarding services are pretty much what my guy do: you tell them what you want, they order for you, they receive your stuff and once everything's there, they ship to you. Usually EMS. (Note that Otacrap is slow as fuck SAL). In some cases, like Otacrap and CDJapan, they list the product on their website so you can make an order like you would usually do with no request. Either way, it doesn't change much of anything in the process; only the time it takes you to discover that the pages are up.

Also, xiao, before saying that the Otacrap is the fastest, try other forwarding services before saying so.

QUOTE (skibblesx)
ya i just have my friend in tokyo do thing for me bc its just ridic using those services
He your friend didn't retire, I wouldn't still be doing stuff with him. I tried contacting him again after my last app's fire but he ignored all my pleas for help. So, I was stuck with using my current busy forwarder that I still have to pay a little commission (but a fraction as much as those forwarding services, hence the low prices of the CD batch above). So yeah. Good for you if he still does it for you.
xiao
Posted: Jul 1 2016, 12:16 PM

moon bunny

What's the fastest & easiest service you've tried tho? unsure.gif ?

The thing I really hate about Tenso and Buy Smart is that their websites look like a Python compiler, by the time I figure out how to use the darn thing I wanna shoot myself in the head. And the whole "we'll give you an address or store it in our warehouse" is like... wut? Shaddap & ship me my merch.

This is what I look for in a service or contact in Tokyo:

1. Here's what I want.
2. You tell me the price.
3. I pay for it.
4. I get it next day overnight DHL/FedEx style.

All those deputy services's website-interface look like the backend of a MySQL debug mode screen. ermm2.gif ~

The CD Japan daiko request looks semi-intuitive but... still not as simple as Otacrap's BBS. Speed & Simplicity is what I look for in a forwarder. You don't even have to sign-up with Otacrapu. derp.gif

This post has been edited by xiao on Jul 1 2016, 12:20 PM
Lebon14
  Posted: Jul 1 2016, 02:27 PM

🎧

Why does the website have to look they have bleeding edge technology?! All of the service I named (and not named) minus Tenso worked EXACTLY like you mentionned. Some need an account, some don't. Otacrap, as far as I can see, work a bit like CDJapan as they have to put a page up that let you order the item. The time it takes them to order the item from your selected place, that it arrives at their werehouse then ship it to you. Shipping within Japan is fast as fuck because there's competition (consumer level, I mean) unlike here. 2 business days TOPS it's out via EMS to you.

The services I used? Before skibble's friend, I used (a now defunct) service called "itm-4u". Their system was rustic though and is more complicated than most services out there. If I were to lose "N", I'd use Noppin. You have to create an account but from there, it's pretty much the steps you have enemurated.

1. Here's what I like.
2. Pay basic item fees
3. They order, then receive.
4. You pay for shipping within Japan and oversea shipping
5. You item is out on express shipping. 7-9 business days top it's at your door.

Otakucrap's shipping is 3-4 weeks, remember?

Anyway.

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Jul 1 2016, 02:28 PM
xiao
Posted: Jul 1 2016, 02:59 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 31 minutes, 34 seconds ago)
Otakucrap's shipping is 3-4 weeks, remember?

Anyway.

I think everybody should sell their stuff on amazon. XD
Doc-S
Posted: Jul 1 2016, 03:06 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

You can buy some stuff from Amazon, but in my experience with I've had so many cracked CD cases.

Also thanks for the info!
Wanna buy Toho Cyber Trance.
xiao
Posted: Jul 1 2016, 03:38 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Doc-S @ 30 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
You can buy some stuff from Amazon, but in my experience with I've had so many cracked CD cases.

ikr! My SEB 239 case came in looking like the hellraiser guy ~ crying2.gif

I replaced it with a classic Avex CD case though grin2.gif ~ TechPara Jewelry cheap overabundance classic case for the win! apxrock.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2048 x 1152. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Lebon14
  Posted: Jul 1 2016, 06:04 PM

🎧

QUOTE (Doc-S @ 2 hours, 57 minutes ago)

Also thanks for the info!
Wanna buy Toho Cyber Trance.

The new one? Aoi? DUDE. That was on my Wantlist!! I couldn't afford all of them so I stuck with what I wanted the most. If you get it, RIP RIP RIP!
Doc-S
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:42 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ Jul 1 2016, 06:04 PM)
The new one? Aoi? DUDE. That was on my Wantlist!! I couldn't afford all of them so I stuck with what I wanted the most. If you get it, RIP RIP RIP!

I only know of one.
http://vgmdb.net/album/30815
xiao
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:44 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Doc-S @ 1 minute, 49 seconds ago)
I only know of one.
http://vgmdb.net/album/30815

Indeed ~ awesome.gif ♪ ♫
Doc-S
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 01:58 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (xiao @ 14 minutes, 12 seconds ago)
Indeed ~ awesome.gif ô ♫

Only 6 tracks? Shame. Still cool though.

This post has been edited by Doc-S on Jul 3 2016, 02:02 PM
Lebon14
  Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:22 PM

🎧

QUOTE (xiao @ 38 minutes, 6 seconds ago)
Indeed ~ awesome.gif ♪ ♫

Save your cash:
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail....oduct_id=162504

PM Me and I'll forward you to the guy I'm dealing with, if you are willing to wait in order to save cash.

EDIT

CONGRATULATIONS! You paid 27$ for a 8$ CD! With my contact, you would have saved... AT LEAST 10$.

775 yen CD
500 yen melonbooks shipping
500 yen air mail shipping from Japan (otacrap = SAL, ie slower than Air Mail)
----
1775 yen = ~16$US + very small commission.

Seriously, STOP... JUST STOP PUSHING OTACRAP.

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Jul 3 2016, 02:27 PM
Doc-S
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:34 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

What are the best doujin trance albums anyway? Never had anyone to ask advice before.
xiao
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 02:36 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 12 minutes, 31 seconds ago)
CONGRATULATIONS! You paid 27$ for a 8$ CD! With my contact, you would have saved... AT LEAST 10$.

I've no patience or tolerance for over-complicated API's & personal forwarders ~ sides I'm not the recipient of that album ~ awesome.gif
Lebon14
  Posted: Jul 3 2016, 04:19 PM

🎧

QUOTE (Doc-S @ 1 hour, 44 minutes ago)
What are the best doujin trance albums anyway? Never had anyone to ask advice before.

The only circle I know that devotes to trance is EastNewSound. Their older albums are amazing. Today... they dwelve more in mixing trance with hard house, electro-house and dubstep elements. So, they aren't as good as they were unfortunately (imo). If you can find any of their older works such as...

- Blaze Out
- Auxialiary Brightness
- Dione Aggregation
- Felsic Mirage
- Mindless Act
- Sacred Factor
- Scattered Destiny
- Split Theory

They are worth it.
Otherwise, I've got them all in FLAC over here.

@xiao You don't have to force an expensive service to somebody's throat though.

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Jul 3 2016, 06:22 PM
xiao
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 04:29 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Lebon14 @ 5 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
@ xiao: You don't have to force an expensive service down somebody's throat though.

I know... my impetuousness's been the case for many a misunderstandings through my financial life. If I was an investor I'd have fired myself 20 years ago... XD!

2 Pages  1 2