Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Fastway - Raising Hell

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,173  ·  Replies: 8 
> WE HATE YOU V2 DC2 DRIVERS!, with no skill, if u have DC2 skill, ok
HBOMB
  Posted: Oct 4 2005, 05:08 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,081

as I think about it more and more,
THERE IS NO DC2 SKILL!!!!
Arcy
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 05:54 PM

DC2=34th ranked car=RACER LVL 30 !!!!!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,335

Hahahaha, I remember playing v2. I was a n00b and didn't know how to play at all.. so I couldn't take advantage of the car I had. I still use the DC2 in v3!!! I don't think the DC2 is cheap though. =p.... Well I wouldn't know,I haven't played v2 nearly as much as v3...
Phantom_R32
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 07:10 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (HBOMB @ Today at 9:08 PM)

It still takes skill to run fast with the DC2, it just doesn't take as much as it would for example an Evo III.
d0ob0o
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 07:17 PM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

wtf is a cg8? and neway...pretty much spam, and who plays ver 2 nemore?
ceraf
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 07:19 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,990

QUOTE (Arcy @ Today at 8:54 PM)
Hahahaha, I remember playing v2. I was a n00b and didn't know how to play at all.. so I couldn't take advantage of the car I had. I still use the DC2 in v3!!! I don't think the DC2 is cheap though. =p.... Well I wouldn't know,I haven't played v2 nearly as much as v3...

i respect you greatly for using the DC2 all the way into ver3. happy.gif

most of the n00bs switching to ver3 would just give up and get an evo4 or something
Nero
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 07:23 PM

Bow down to the King!

Member No.: 5,140

1- What's the point of making this thread?? You just seem like someone pissed because he lost to someone with a dc2... even there man... what he fished you?? fish him then and stop crying.

2- It takes skills to run every car, no matter how it's rated... you getting owned by total n00b because they have dc2? ...

and who plays ver 2 nemore?

I do... there's no v3 machine everywhere... I stick to the game and it still very good...
Arcy
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 07:35 PM

DC2=34th ranked car=RACER LVL 30 !!!!!!

Member No.: 4,335

QUOTE (ceraf @ Today at 7:19 PM)
i respect you greatly for using the DC2 all the way into ver3. happy.gif

most of the n00bs switching to ver3 would just give up and get an evo4 or something

thanks happy.gif... I know the car isn't as good as it was in version 2 but I don't care. I love the car regardless... The reason why the integra is my main car really is because I used to have one in real life (accident, will get another one by this December) and because I'm an Integra Type-R Fanatic. haha.
Saito
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 10:05 PM

Wakarimasu ka?

Member No.: 1,260

QUOTE (HBOMB @ Today at 5:08 PM)

He already posted it in the ranking thread and now made he's own...hahaha....

Dude if you did a search about this there are like 2 threads about DC2's and how to kill them!

First of all, yes the DC2 does kinda have the advantage in version 2 but only for the last 3 courses (Akina, Happo, and Iro). The first 3 courses (Myogi, Usui and Akagi) , the DC2 can get pwned easily by other specific cars (FD, Sil80, etc....).

The thing that most people hate about the DC2 is that the speed of the car when hit into the rails isnt as bad as most cars, so the speed still goes up pretty good after a wall rape! Most n00bs/newcomers into the game did choose the DC2 to be better than others and to get a faster battle level then others.

But there is still skill needed for the DC2 when challenging a good opponent. To run fast times and get a better lead advantage, it all comes down to skill as well....so dun sook about and get over it....if you don't like the DC2 then fish them tot eh first 3 courses WET! or just play version 3 where all cars are good depending on track....no need to make a pointless thread about it
Knee Grow
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 11:37 PM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

Wtf were you thinking before you hit the "New Topic" Buttonn? These forums aren't your personal playground to post topics B*tching as you please cause you don't like a certain car. This is you verbal warning, you're lucky I'm in a nice mood.